Xtreme Performance Gels - What types of products would you like to see?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The purpose of this thread is to serve as a master thread for product ideas, requests, and discussion on products that people would like to see from Xtreme Performance Gels.

@schizm had posted a thread about upcoming releases (thank you) and it led to discussion on some types of products that people would like to see from Xtreme Performance Gels, so I wanted to post this thread on it also; not to take away from or discourage conversation in that thread as I hope that conversation will keep going as well and I think his thread titled Upcoming Releases will serve as a good launching point thread for confirmation of new XPG product confirmation and new releases.

If anyone product ideas or requests that they would like to see from Xtreme Performance Gels, please let them know.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
havent been here in a while, but love me some Transdermal Androsterone. Have used AlphaGainz and MuscleGelz has combo with Epic product, but would love a high dosed Androsterone.

While Epiandro is great for pre workout energy, Androsterone has a calming affect on the CNS plus it has lots of other helps benefits like lowering cholesterol and a sense of well being.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
High dosed 7-Keto with some added B-AET.

6-OXO.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a recomp formula would be amazing, @BigGame84 might be onto similar idea here, but maybe add DHEA to it? 30mg/serv?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How about a 1-andro/4-andro TD combo? Or if not both in one, my option would be to go with 4-andro solo TD.
Hi-Tech has the patents on these ingredients.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
havent been here in a while, but love me some Transdermal Androsterone. Have used AlphaGainz and MuscleGelz has combo with Epic product, but would love a high dosed Androsterone.

While Epiandro is great for pre workout energy, Androsterone has a calming affect on the CNS plus it has lots of other helps benefits like lowering cholesterol and a sense of well being.
Thank you for the suggestion.

Androsterone is a little more iffy in the eyes of the FDA, so have always veered on staying away from that one.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
High dosed 7-Keto with some added B-AET.

6-OXO.
XPG will be doing a 7-Keto/7-OXO product in the near future.

6-OXO is not something that you'll see from XPG for two reasons:
- The FDA has stated clearly several times that they view it as illegal.
- There are some things I don't like about that ingredient and/or issues with raw materials in the supply chain, which I'll keep to myself out of respect for other brands that offer it. But for anyone that remembers back to when CEL offered a lot of different ph's and ingredients like that during the time when 6-OXO was popular, I wouldn't even offer it back then.

I do appreciate the suggestions though.

I doubt we would add b-AET to 7-Keto, just bc XPG would have them both as single products and people could adjust their dosages accordingly to however they would like to, if they wished to combine them.

I'm definitely open to ideas.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
a recomp formula would be amazing, @BigGame84 might be onto similar idea here, but maybe add DHEA to it? 30mg/serv?
I'm always open to ideas and suggestions.

We have some great recomp options now like Ursa-Gel, Suppress-C, MitoBurn Gel, etc.

We also just recently released DHEA-50 Gel.

In the near future, you'll see a 7-OXO/7-Keto Gel and an L-Carnitine Gel and then there are a few more products that you'll see around the beginning of the year.

But always interested in ideas and options and glad to offer more things that people would like to see.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm always open to ideas and suggestions.

We have some great recomp options now like Ursa-Gel, Suppress-C, MitoBurn Gel, etc.

We also just recently released DHEA-50 Gel.

In the near future, you'll see a 7-OXO/7-Keto Gel and an L-Carnitine Gel and then there are a few more products that you'll see around the beginning of the year.

But always interested in ideas and options and glad to offer more things that people would like to see.
Solid.
Well between them all I can definitely see the formula I'd make but not sure how to stack multiple topicals.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Solid.
Well between them all I can definitely see the formula I'd make but not sure how to stack multiple topicals.
With DHEA-50 Gel, most people would only use 1 ml per day, so it could easily be used on the inside of the wrist for example.

Then for example, if wanted to do the 7-Keto Gel, one person may want to use 50 mg. and the next may want to use 200 mg., that's why I like the idea of them being separate products is that it allows everyone to dose them however they want to.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You'd have to license, but assuming you could still make a profit?
Hi-Tech doesn't generally license those ingredients to any company that they don't do the manufacturing for.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi-Tech has the patents on these ingredients.
So companies like AphaGainz that sell 4 Andro are licensing it from HiTech...?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for the suggestion.

Androsterone is a little more iffy in the eyes of the FDA, so have always veered on staying away from that one.
Why is that exactly...? Im curious about that, seeing that Androsterone and EpiAndro are basically the A and B isomer of that compound...?

3a-hydroxy-5a-androstan-17-one
vs.
3b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-17-one

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
high dose pregnenolone transdermal
It would be possible if enough people were interested in it.

I don't think high dose would be the best way though; I would say moreso a good dose per ml and 100 ml per bottle and then people could customize their dose to best fit their own individual needs.

I say that because Pregnenolone gives some people major estrogen issues so I think its very important to be able to customize the dosage.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So companies like AphaGainz that sell 4 Andro are licensing it from HiTech...?
It is my understanding that AlphaGainz doesn't make it anymore, but that there may be some retailers that still have had some in stock for a while.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DHT cream for penis growth
What do you have in mind?

I've known of some that theorize that Epiandrosterone could help with that.

I know that for me personally, I would never tell anyone to use anything that can increase DHT anywhere near their prostate; but I know that some do and would; so if enough people wanted something, I may would consider it.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For me, anything that increases DHT would get my attention (and my discretionary funds). I have no prostate issues or hair (MPB) issues and, even at my age, feel like a million bucks when using anything that increases DHT.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I bet L Carnitine will be very successful. It’s become very popular but so many people are against pinning anything. That’s a good idea.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For me, anything that increases DHT would get my attention (and my discretionary funds). I have no prostate issues or hair (MPB) issues and, even at my age, feel like a million bucks when using anything that increases DHT.
There are a lot of people that use Epiandro Gel daily (or Stano-Plex if capsule is preferred) for that purpose.

If someone wants to use it daily for longer term, they would just use a lesser dose.

There are people that I know that use it year round with HRT.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I bet L Carnitine will be very successful. It’s become very popular but so many people are against pinning anything. That’s a good idea.
That one is in the works now.

Reactions: jh1
B

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you have in mind?

I've known of some that theorize that Epiandrosterone could help with that.

I know that for me personally, I would never tell anyone to use anything that can increase DHT anywhere near their prostate; but I know that some do and would; so if enough people wanted something, I may would consider it.
Got the idea from this video. Not sure if Epiandro would work but that’s what I was thinking.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Got the idea from this video. Not sure if Epiandro would work but that’s what I was thinking.

Epiandro would be the best candidate ingredient I could think of right off hand for that.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would it be safe to use XPG Epi on the hammer?
I'm not going to tell you it would be safe to use anything in that area - just bc some people have such sensitive skin down there.

That's one of those things where if you do it, I'd love to hear how it works for you; but I'll never tell you its okay to do it type of things haha.

B

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not going to tell you it would be safe to use anything in that area - just bc some people have such sensitive skin down there.

That's one of those things where if you do it, I'd love to hear how it works for you; but I'll never tell you its okay to do it type of things haha.
Completely understand

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Urolithin gel.
I'm curious as to why on that one?

The reason I ask is that I don't think there would be any additional benefits to it in a topical over the capsule form, Urolithin-B XT.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would it be safe to use XPG Epi on the hammer?
i do know 2 pple who use this and dhea ( not combined but just in general )

i personally dont and never would lol

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm curious as to why on that one?

The reason I ask is that I don't think there would be any additional benefits to it in a topical over the capsule form, Urolithin-B XT.
Not sure, I was thinking TD might be more effective.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not sure, I was thinking TD might be more effective.
No worries. I was just curious. I don't think it would be in this particular case though.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Enjoying the conversation and input so far.

Just to recap, here are the ideas that I can confirm are in process:
  • 7-OXO DHEA Gel
  • L-Carnitine Gel
  • LipoDerm Xtreme - an updated version of the original Avant Labs product
  • Napalm Xtreme - an updated version of the original Avant Labs product
We're open to a Pregnenolone gel if enough people are interested. If so, I would love to hear dosage ideas for it. I don't think that that's one that you want to go as high as possible on the dosage bc some people have estrogen issues with it, so I was thinking around 25 mg. per ml.

Keep the ideas coming.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

• 7-OXO DHEA Gel
  • L-Carnitine Gel
We're open to a Pregnenolone gel if enough people are interested. If so, I would love to hear dosage ideas for it. I don't think that that's one that you want to go as high as possible on the dosage bc some people have estrogen issues with it, so I was thinking around 25 mg. per ml.

Keep the ideas coming.
What's the difference between LipoDerm and Napalm? I know they haven't been released yet so I can wait to find out.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What's the difference between LipoDerm and Napalm? I know they haven't been released yet so I can wait to find out.
That will be a very detailed answer that I'll have to circle back to when things slow down after Black Friday and when the write ups are closer to being finalized.

But both were originally Avant Labs products and the new versions will be updates to those formulas, so at a minimum, the same differences in method of action would apply.

There's neither that will necessarily be better than the other, they worked differently and attacked fat differently and one person may get better results with one and the next person may with the other.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That will be a very detailed answer that I'll have to circle back to when things slow down after Black Friday and when the write ups are closer to being finalized.

But both were originally Avant Labs products and the new versions will be updates to those formulas, so at a minimum, the same differences in method of action would apply.

There's neither that will necessarily be better than the other, they worked differently and attacked fat differently and one person may get better results with one and the next person may with the other.
What kind of ETA on these?
Def will try it out, looked up posts (from years ago) on these and saw dsade/Evomuse state napalm (I Believe) was the base of his eviscerate/smolder.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What kind of ETA on these?
Def will try it out, looked up posts (from years ago) on these and saw dsade/Evomuse state napalm (I Believe) was the base of his eviscerate/smolder.
The hope is for the new versions of LipoDerm and Napalm to be available in January.

Just waiting on a few of the last remaining raw materials to come in.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That is one that I'm not willing to do because the legalities on that are very iffy, and I'm not willing to risk getting in any trouble over it. I'm friends with the owner of Iconic/Iron Legion and would suggest anyone interested in that to look at theirs.

I appreciate the suggestion though.

T

teamguy312

Awards
That is one that I'm not willing to do because the legalities on that are very iffy, and I'm not willing to risk getting in any trouble over it. I'm friends with the owner of Iconic/Iron Legion and would suggest anyone interested in that to look at theirs.

I appreciate the suggestion though.
I understand, I wish though!

C

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote

• 7-OXO DHEA Gel
  • L-Carnitine Gel

Keep the ideas coming.
What would be the difference(s) between the upcoming 7-OXO gel and the current Absolved product, as they seem to have the same active (7-OXO)?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What would be the difference(s) between the upcoming 7-OXO gel and the current Absolved product, as they seem to have the same active (7-OXO)?
Ab-Solved is localized whereas the upcoming 7-OXO product will be systemic.

I always make sure to clarify that with any localized carrier, there will still be some that will go systemic, but Ab-Solved is majority localized.

C

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ab-Solved is localized whereas the upcoming 7-OXO product will be systemic.

I always make sure to clarify that with any localized carrier, there will still be some that will go systemic, but Ab-Solved is majority localized.
Got it. I am a fan of Ab-Solved for sure and appreciate the clarification.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Got it. I am a fan of Ab-Solved for sure and appreciate the clarification.
You're very welcome. I love Ab-Solved myself and it definitely wouldn't replace Ab-Solved in any way.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Would an ingredient like Paractin work topically for some sort of localized pain reduction product?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would an ingredient like Paractin work topically for some sort of localized pain reduction product?
I don't think so; I think CurcuPrime Gel is much better than Paractin.

The original version of Joint Support XT had Paractin in it and we updated the formula to remove it and include C3 Curcumin in its place and the feedback has been better and I like the version with C3 in it much better myself too.

Plus, the company that owns Paractin isn't the easiest company to work with and I doubt they would allow it to be licensed to be in a topical anyway; but even if they did, I think CurcuPrime Gel is much better.