Xtend questions.....

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
I apologize if this has already been addressed but I have a few questions regarding the flavoring and packaging of the grape xtend.

The previous 4 bottles I had were white and the flavoring was good but not very robust.

I just received my 5th bottle and it is black and the flavoring is awesome. I use the same amount as the last white bottle but there is definitely a vast difference in the taste.

Has anyone had the white bottles and then the black bottles and noticed the change in the flavoring? When did bottle change colors?

Thanks.

young_squatter

Board Sponsor
Awards
All we did was change the bottle color, we didnt do nothing to the flavoring that I know of :)

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if the other bottles I had were some what "out of date" and that is why the flavor wasn't as potent. I mean there is a huge difference in the color and flavor.

Nevertheless, I love this stuff. Keep up the great work guys.

All we did was change the bottle color, we didnt do nothing to the flavoring that I know of :)

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
I apologize if this has already been addressed but I have a few questions regarding the flavoring and packaging of the grape xtend.

The previous 4 bottles I had were white and the flavoring was good but not very robust.

I just received my 5th bottle and it is black and the flavoring is awesome. I use the same amount as the last white bottle but there is definitely a vast difference in the taste.

Has anyone had the white bottles and then the black bottles and noticed the change in the flavoring? When did bottle change colors?

Thanks.
I had the same thing. The white tub had white powder and the powder was finer and didn't mix quite as well. The black tub had colored powder and it mixes a little better. The taste is slightly different too.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
We are using a finer grade BCAA in Xtend now, so it should mix better. I believe there was a slight change in the amount of flavoring used.

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
Cool, I like the new batch better. I use a funnel to get it into my drink bottle and the old stuff would clog it up, the new powder goes right down.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Cool, I like the new batch better. I use a funnel to get it into my drink bottle and the old stuff would clog it up, the new powder goes right down.
I have noticed that too. Less work for us to do :)

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
YES I love my new bottle Beast!!! Where is your website bro?