WTF? Thermoglide!

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
So I ordered a stick of Thermoglide from NP and when I got it today, its the consistency of sand? Theres got to be a problem right? Or do I assume Im supposed to rub dirt all over myself and leave it. LOL.

Not trying to be rude, just wondering if I got a defective product. I thought it was going to be a gel or more liquid like, its actually like sand. What gives?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
So I ordered a stick of Thermoglide from NP and when I got it today, its the consistency of sand? Theres got to be a problem right? Or do I assume Im supposed to rub dirt all over myself and leave it. LOL.

Not trying to be rude, just wondering if I got a defective product. I thought it was going to be a gel or more liquid like, its actually like sand. What gives?
:toofunny:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine is essentialy the same way. Once you rub it on and let it dry all is well and you wont even feel it.

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Wont feel the dirt particles sitting on my stomach rubbing up against my shirt? You go to put it on, and all this sand falls all over the bathroom floor, what do you sweep the tile after application. LMFAO.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL i dont have sand like that but i can feel the texture being gritty even while i put it on, rub it in and its good to go, for me anyways.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
hmm, mine was a little gritty but not like your explaining.and went on smoooth like butta baby

...lol at the description though..haha

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually, you did get a defective product. Apparently the new dispensers are not dissipating the heat like the old ones. We are having to revamp the manufacturing process.

I can send you a replacement, or issue you a refund it is unusable.

This product is a real pain in the butt.

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
On further inspection ive noticed the sand goes down about 1/8 of an inch. So after scraping a bunch of product off, Ive gotten down to more of what i would expect the products consistency to be.

Although it still has a gritty texture. I cant say Im overly impressed with this stuff, Thermo-"GLIDE" seems to be pushing it a little bit. Thermo-scrape seems more to the point.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thermo-"GLIDE" seems to be pushing it a little bit. Thermo-scrape seems more to the point.
Gotta get the fat off somehow.

/leaning you out one dermal layer at a time.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I was having the same problem with 1 of the 2 thermo-glides I bought. But it was in the old packaging. Can this problem exist in the old tubes as well. I tried contacting Nutra but I didn't get a reply. As I said, the first bar I used worked great. The second was quite sandy and if I didnt hold it directly up and down, I would lose a good portion of it on the ground.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My Thermo-Glide was fine. It felt wet at first, but was very easily applied. I'd slightly rub it across different areas and I'd let it dry. No grainy feeling or anything.

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Actually, you did get a defective product. Apparently the new dispensers are not dissipating the heat like the old ones. We are having to revamp the manufacturing process.

I can send you a replacement, or issue you a refund it is unusable.

This product is a real pain in the butt.
Yeah it definetly unusable. I dont know if a replacement is a good idea until the products sorted out. A refund would be cool, how do I go about that?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it definetly unusable. I dont know if a replacement is a good idea until the products sorted out. A refund would be cool, how do I go about that?
DO you have paypal?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sh!t happens, but regardless, RPN is an innovative and standup company. I've had nothing but great experiences with all of the products so far. The customer service is outstanding and any misfortunes will be made up for.

I shall be waking up later this morning to a new package. I will be tanning today with my Atomic Meltdown. I'll use the Java Lather whenever I decide to shower. The Slick Pleasures massage oil candle... well, unfortunately, that won't have any use until sometime next week. I'm definitely looking forward to it, though! :D

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thermo-Glide will not let you down. I began noticing a difference within a week! I was always skeptical of topical fat-loss products, but RPN put my mind at ease. I was very impressed and this product will always be on my 'to buy' list. I really you don't let this one experience convince you to lose any faith in RPN as a company, or even any of their products. You really must give this another try sometime. I'm sorry that you had a sandy experience.

[email protected] is my paypal account email. Thanks for any refund. I look forward to trying the product again later.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Is there any way I can get a replacement for the 1 that didn't work for me. I'm loving the one that is working. Like I said Nutra isn't getting back to me.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
so when is thermo-glide going to be back in stock at NP?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any way I can get a replacement for the 1 that didn't work for me. I'm loving the one that is working. Like I said Nutra isn't getting back to me.
email your address to [email protected] and I will get you taken care of.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks dude for handling my issues well and promptly and I will definetly be purchasing your products again. I dont let one unfortunate experience ruin my opinion of a company, Ive been around too long for that. That I even purchased a product made by any company tells you I did my homework, thats why you wont find any Muscletech or Fizogen products in my cabinet.

You guys have a very interesting product line, I like the fact that you sell skin care type products as well. Men's skin care is an interesting and fast growing industry. I am friends with one of the co-owner's of Billy Jealousy, a high end mens line and I bounce product ideas off him all the time.

I think the idea of topical fat burners is great as being "stimmed-out" for lack of a better word, SUCKS! Up, down, up, down all to lose a couple pounds. I would much rather rub a massive dose of Yohimbine right into the fat itself and bypass my nervous system all together, not to mention liver.

Anyway, sorry for the rant, and keep up the good and interesting work.