worst areas

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
there's been alot of threads regarding places for applications and the best place for em. i personally put a little here and there. trying to find out whats the WORST place to apply (i know its areas where the skin is thick so the ph's have more coverage to penetrate) so where are those places....hams, front thighs, obliques?

bigbadboss101

Awards
Best areas would be pecs, delts, and back (if you can reach and be able to rub it in).  The worst... Have been discussed.  I would think it's not advisorable to use the 1test gel like Preperation H?  LOL... 

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
why would those be the best places?  What about forearms, and say top of the feet.  SOme place where there are a lot of veins and the skin is thin

h19

bigbadboss101

Awards
Originally posted by hamper19
why would those be the best places?  What about forearms, and say top of the feet.  SOme place where there are a lot of veins and the skin is thin

h19
Well, some say that applications to large muscles works best.  Most say thin-skinned areas worked well.  When I applied to my lower body I don't feel any 'sensation'.  Whether that means anything I don't know.  I can feel it when I apply to lower body, back of the neck etc.  The funny thing is before I wash my hands I would wet it a bit, and then rub the left over on another body part.  That body part, may it be back or shoulders would tingle more.  I don't know why that is?!

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
ive been on for the past 2 1/2 days and the best "sensation" i had after an application has been on top of the traps and extending to rear delts. also around the collar bone. not too much feeling when applied inner thighs. i was advised that top of the foot wouldnt be great cuz of burning. havent tried though.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
The muscle group does not matter . You want to spray where the skin is thin.. That is the limiting factor.. Tops of feet is cool,forearms is cool. .. Spray and grow boys... Talk to ya

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by curt2go
The muscle group does not matter . You want to spray where the skin is thin.. That is the limiting factor.. Tops of feet is cool,forearms is cool. .. Spray and grow boys... Talk to ya

Im assuming this goes for the T1pro Gel/lotion also right?

Bone

Awards
Originally posted by hamper19

Im assuming this goes for the T1pro Gel/lotion also right?

Yup.............just apply where the skin is the thinnest!! :cool:

Peace

Bone

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
again i hear top of the foot for a good place for appliction. reasons why i havent tried is many been saying it burns a bit more than any other body part. the burn not that bad then? and second, obviously its tough to put on shoes afterwords, so this application for me atleast, woudl have to be only night time...when ill be just chilling before bed or heading straight off to bed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 10
Prince IronMag Labs 2
Anabolics 26
mixedup Anabolics 0
Anabolics 201