Wobmarvels random thread, sarms, prohormones, natty supps and random life stuff.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi anyone who still reads this. So life throws me another curve ball as DWSports goes into administration and I once again find myself out of a job.

In all honesty I haven't worked out for a couple of months. During lock down I rekindled my passion for hobby grade RC cars. Dug my old tamiyas out of the loft and fixed and upgraded. Really enjoy it.

All home workout equipment has been put into storage and I've saved over £150 per month by not buying any supplements or Peds.

I was never overly muscular but I've found it interesting how similar I still look in the mirror having not stuck to a diet, worked out or used supplements. I recon my strength levels will have way dropped and should I get back into it I could be back on the horse in a month or so.

For now though I am just a chilled out family man who checks in here every couple of weeks. Hope everyone is well, I miss HGP. And I see ironhands is still mental.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sorry to hear about the job, I hope things are looking more positive on that front now? By the way did you ever get to the bottom of the low test issues with the Dr? Did you end up sticking to Sarms as you didnt seem overly impressed at first?

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Did I miss something? Did something happen to HGP?