Winter Bulk- critiques and recommendations

Warbeast

Awards
Gentlemen,

I am planning my winter bulk and will begin assembling my gear over the next month. I cut hard through the summer but kept significant strength, which was nice. I would like to put on 20 solid pounds and increase my Olympic lifts significantly. During my cut I was eating 2500 clean nutrient dense calories (caloric deficit). I have slowly increased to 3500 but will be increasing to 4000+ once I begin my cycle. The current plan is as follows:

16 weeks

1-6 weeks, Dbol @ 50 mg per day
1-16 weeks, NPP 100mg EOD (300mg per week)
1-16 weeks, Test propionate @ 50 mg EOD (150mg per week)
1-16 weeks, Test Enanthate @ 200 mg twice per week (400mg per week)
3-16 weeks, Arimidex @.5 mg twice per week
3-16 weeks, Cabergoline @.5 mg Twice per week
1-16 weeks, HCG, 200iu twice per week
Liver support- NAC and TUDCA Entire cycle
PCT- drop back down to TRT protocol

I am currently cruising in TRT and will continue to do so for another month, which gives me time to get this together. I am looking for criticism and recommendations on these dosages. The rationale is to begin the cycle with a Dbol kick start. Utilize NPP and Test for a good base of the bulk. I like to run Test Propianate at a low dose to get the instant kicks from the Test, while also using enanthate to keep my levels somewhat stable.

do any of you have thoughts on this protocol on how it can be improved? Does anyone recommend adding in a form of DHT, and if so what would be best to support this bulk? All thoughts and critiques are welcome. I do not get offended by those who disagree with my rationale, so please do not think I will be offended if you have negative critiques as well. Thanks in advance for any recommendations you can provide.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My thoughts...

What youre proposing is alot of pinning for 16wks. If youre cool with that, and use at least 4-6 different sites for injections, all good.

Unless youre acutely very sensitive to the peak of a shot, you would be absolutely fine pinning the NPP and prop e3d. Thatll save some pinning straight off. People successfully pin ace eod and have no issues.

Your NPP dose is reasonable, not too excessive, Id be tempted to add 200-400 mastE. Obviously not necessary, but it would have benefits and you could potentially decrease your total test to, say, 400mg/wk, and still be two steps ahead so to speak.

Id also be tempted to decrease the dbol kicker to 4wks, and add anadrol as a closer for 4wks at the tail end. But I dont know your preferences with orals, and how you find them side-wise.

Your blast looks fine as it is, just offering some alternatives.​

Warbeast

Awards
My thoughts...

What youre proposing is alot of pinning for 16wks. If youre cool with that, and use at least 4-6 different sites for injections, all good.

Unless youre acutely very sensitive to the peak of a shot, you would be absolutely fine pinning the NPP and prop e3d. Thatll save some pinning straight off. People successfully pin ace eod and have no issues.

Your NPP dose is reasonable, not too excessive, Id be tempted to add 200-400 mastE. Obviously not necessary, but it would have benefits and you could potentially decrease your total test to, say, 400mg/wk, and still be two steps ahead so to speak.

Id also be tempted to decrease the dbol kicker to 4wks, and add anadrol as a closer for 4wks at the tail end. But I dont know your preferences with orals, and how you find them side-wise.

Your blast looks fine as it is, just offering some alternatives.​
Thanks for the recommendations I like the idea of adding anadrol at the end, I am assuming the idea hear would be to solidify the gains at the tail end of the blast? Also, what positive effects do you think I would gain from the masteron? It’s funny you bring this is up because I was thinking about if it would be a good idea a few days ago. Do you think it would help keep water down and keep me hard?