Will Taco Bell ruin Prohormone gains?

slobbonmycob

slobbonmycob

Awards
I ate 2 taco 12 packs last night and now I feel like I have cancer.

To make a long story short, my GF is a major health nut, and we NEVER eat fast food. So while she was out of town last night, I ran over to TB and got a 12 pack of soft tacos so I could helplessly indulge in one of my favorite foods and make up for all the times I have missed.

So I got a 12 pack, all soft, no lettuce, and when I got home they all had lettuce. Normally I'm not an asshole and I know people make mistakes, but I couldn't help myself. I wanted to go back and see if I could possibly get another 12 pack made correctly, and end up paying $14 after tax for 24 soft tacos.

Well, I did it. I went back and my plan went well. The lady was cool and told me to keep that pack and she'll make me another one. I jizzed my pants when she said this.

Fast forward to when I got home, I had 23 warm, juicy, soft tacos in front of me. (I ate one while waiting in the drive-thru the second time) and felt that my only option was to EAT, EAT, EAT.

So I did, taco after taco, one ounce of self respect after another, I just kept going. I couldn't stop. I could have given a pack to my neighbor or something, but I literally couldn't help myself. I'm a fucking pig.

I ate 24 tacos within 45 minutes.

Fast forward to this morning, and my face is puffy, I feel sick and stiff, I feel like I just barely survived a fatal drug overdose and my body is recovering. I have no energy, and my hair feels thinner from literally just one night of Taco Bell binging.

I literally feel like I have cancer.

I guess my question is, will I be okay? Did I do any permanent damage to myself or my appearance? Will this **** with my prohormone cycle? Cause my face also looks like it got hit by a truck.

God, I love Taco Bell. But I hate myself, smh.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I remember there was a debate few years ago if eating a box of dozen donuts in one sitting was healthier(better) or if eating one donut every day for 12 days was better.

Mikereyn513

Awards
You're good bro...I went through the same thing after my first show years ago. My friends kept an eye on me and said I had to take it easy since my prep was so clean, well after they left I said just one plate of Carne asada fries. I ate over 100$ of greasy san Diego taco shop food and let me tell you the next week I felt like I was kicking heroin

Iwilleattuna

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And no, in the whole picture as long as the rest of your diet is on point, one meal won't ruin your entire progress

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds to me like the culprit is that you ate all this taco bell sober. 1 or 2 tacos while completely sober is ok but I certainly would not go over that amount without the assistance of Busch Light. That would be enough to get you by, but you will have even better results with some Vodka pre-taco.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn, and I felt like a stud when I ate 16 crunchy Tbell tacos in sub 20 min to beat my wife & show her who wears the sweatpants in this family.

I felt like 20 total would have been doable, but it was not exactly comfortable; definitely just a flex to casually break her all-time best of 15 from a drunk taco-eating contest.

I’m not really sure how crunchy correlates to soft, but I feel like soft is probably actually more filling.

Also, you have an eating disorder.

Iwilleattuna

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I remember I never ate taco bell as a kid. In my skate days, I remember my friends always eating it. Something with skaters and taco bell lol. Well , asked my parents to grab me some. I went with the .. I think two doritos shell taco and a mountain dew. Definitely 🔥 lol . Now I want taco bell

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I remember I never ate taco bell as a kid. In my skate days, I remember my friends always eating it. Something with skaters and taco bell lol. Well , asked my parents to grab me some. I went with the .. I think two doritos shell taco and a mountain dew. Definitely lol . Now I want taco bell
You get that new deck yet?
Tony Hawk documentary on HBO is badasss…That dude beat the shitt out of himself for just the 900 alone….Wish I could play some pro skater right now and crank that “May 16th” song :/

Iwilleattuna

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You get that new deck yet?
Tony Hawk documentary on HBO is badasss…That dude beat the shitt out of himself for just the 900 alone….Wish I could play some pro skater right now and crank that “May 16th” song :/
No, not yet. What deck should I get? Always a fan of toy machine

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No, not yet. What deck should I get? Always a fan of toy machine
It’s crazy, I just randomly got a CCS mag in the mail a week or so ago…Everything looks so cool…Takes me back to my youth haha

I always liked Toy….I had an element…Don’t think ya can go wrong with any of the main brands….I remember finding the right size was kinda tricky…

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s crazy, I just randomly got a CCS mag in the mail a week or so ago…Everything looks so cool…Takes me back to my youth haha

I always liked Toy….I had an element…Don’t think ya can go wrong with any of the main brands….I remember finding the right size was kinda tricky…
Daaaaaamn, they still
Got those ccs mail catalogs! Takes me back to before internet existed days. I miss that. Really.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used to street skate an old school dogtown eric dressen. That thing was nicknamed the ollie stick. For a whole summer i tried to learn Ray Barbee's tricks in that infamous Public Domain segment. Lol

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ate 2 taco 12 packs last night and now I feel like I have cancer.

To make a long story short, my GF is a major health nut, and we NEVER eat fast food. So while she was out of town last night, I ran over to TB and got a 12 pack of soft tacos so I could helplessly indulge in one of my favorite foods and make up for all the times I have missed.

So I got a 12 pack, all soft, no lettuce, and when I got home they all had lettuce. Normally I'm not an asshole and I know people make mistakes, but I couldn't help myself. I wanted to go back and see if I could possibly get another 12 pack made correctly, and end up paying $14 after tax for 24 soft tacos.

Well, I did it. I went back and my plan went well. The lady was cool and told me to keep that pack and she'll make me another one. I jizzed my pants when she said this.

Fast forward to when I got home, I had 23 warm, juicy, soft tacos in front of me. (I ate one while waiting in the drive-thru the second time) and felt that my only option was to EAT, EAT, EAT.

So I did, taco after taco, one ounce of self respect after another, I just kept going. I couldn't stop. I could have given a pack to my neighbor or something, but I literally couldn't help myself. I'm a fucking pig.

I ate 24 tacos within 45 minutes.

Fast forward to this morning, and my face is puffy, I feel sick and stiff, I feel like I just barely survived a fatal drug overdose and my body is recovering. I have no energy, and my hair feels thinner from literally just one night of Taco Bell binging.

I literally feel like I have cancer.

I guess my question is, will I be okay? Did I do any permanent damage to myself or my appearance? Will this **** with my prohormone cycle? Cause my face also looks like it got hit by a truck.

God, I love Taco Bell. But I hate myself, smh.
and they say there is no such thing as a dumb question smdh