Will Nolvadex alone be ok?

blasteryui

Awards
I'm running my first cycle of Test Sus, going onto the 5th week now, I'm going to switch to Test E once I run out of the Test E, so I'll probably be running Test E for about 4 weeks. (Long story short, took my friend's advice of running Sus, but apparently, it's better that I run Test E according to the internet, so now I'm just gonna finish my two bottles of Test Sus and end my cycle with Test E) Still waiting to get my hands on HCG, once I get it, I'll be taking 250iu until PCT.

So with me ending my cycle with Test E, when would I stop taking HCG and when would I start taking Nolvadex, how long after my last shot, finally will Nolvadex alone be ok, or do I really need to have Clomid and Nolvadex together, and just to confirm, Nolvadex is the stronger of the two?

Thanks guys

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Some say start HCG the final week or 2 of your cycle. Continue for 3 weeks after your last shot of test (while the ester clears). Then the day after your last hcg injection begin nolvadex. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong or off base.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm running my first cycle of Test Sus, going onto the 5th week now, I'm going to switch to Test E once I run out of the Test E, so I'll probably be running Test E for about 4 weeks. (Long story short, took my friend's advice of running Sus, but apparently, it's better that I run Test E according to the internet, so now I'm just gonna finish my two bottles of Test Sus and end my cycle with Test E) Still waiting to get my hands on HCG, once I get it, I'll be taking 250iu until PCT.

So with me ending my cycle with Test E, when would I stop taking HCG and when would I start taking Nolvadex, how long after my last shot, finally will Nolvadex alone be ok, or do I really need to have Clomid and Nolvadex together, and just to confirm, Nolvadex is the stronger of the two?

Thanks guys
Sounds like a a Long cycle.
Have you ran a long cycle before?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No I haven't, how long is too long? I was going to run for 14 weeks.
Well, that depends upon who you ask.
.... And more importantly, how your own body responds.

If you aren't already on TRT, the longer the cycle (among other factors), the more likely it will interfere long-term with your own natural hormone production.