Unanswered Will DAA + OG Erase pro increase or decrease libido?

mindsanabolic

mindsanabolic

Awards
Hey,

Will DAA + OG Erase pro increase or decrease libido?
just as a ¨natural¨ cycle, not pct for anything

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you crush estrogen too much it will lower libido. Back off of the morning dose if that happens.
Why are you using DAA? If you want a single amino boost, google Taurine and testosterone. Its cheap in bulk and effective.

mindsanabolic

mindsanabolic

Awards
If you crush estrogen too much it will lower libido. Back off of the morning dose if that happens.
Why are you using DAA? If you want a single amino boost, google Taurine and testosterone. Its cheap in bulk and effective.
i already bought the DAA and i honestly feel like the arimistane works much better with the DAA idk if its just a placebo though after reading what u guys say about it

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you bought it, run it. It will have an effect. Throw in some Mucuna Pruriens a week into your run. There are some reports of increased prolactin with DAA.
For your next run consider Taurine as an alternative.
Sad point about DAA just for your info. The original research used Sodium D-aspartate. But this gave some people the runs because of the sodium content. They took the sodium out to solve this, but it never worked as well after that. Appears that it needs to be mineral bound to perform its magic.

mindsanabolic

mindsanabolic

Awards
If you bought it, run it. It will have an effect. Throw in some Mucuna Pruriens a week into your run. There are some reports of increased prolactin with DAA.
For your next run consider Taurine as an alternative.
Sad point about DAA just for your info. The original research used Sodium D-aspartate. But this gave some people the runs because of the sodium content. They took the sodium out to solve this, but it never worked as well after that. Appears that it needs to be mineral bound to perform its magic.
Test Force 2 E-Pharm
Serving Size - 2 Scoops (7g)
Servings Per Container: 26
Amount Per Serving%DV**
Calcium (as D-Aspartate Calcium Chelate)451mg**
D-Aspartic acid (as D-Aspartate Calcium Chelate)3,000mg**
Sarcosine3,000mg**
** Daily Value Not Established.

will the sarcosine help

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You got the good stuff! I wanted to run this a while back but jumped on a new shinny product instead. The sarcosine is comparable to TMG which helps when you lift. If you check the reviews you can find some comments about gyno. This is the prolactin creeping up as they us it. I strongly suggest that you add Mucuna to offset the prolactin sides from becoming an issue. This will have better absorption so the risk is greater.
After your run, post how it treated you. I might want to give this a try after the hyped stuff runs out.

mindsanabolic

mindsanabolic

Awards
You got the good stuff! I wanted to run this a while back but jumped on a new shinny product instead. The sarcosine is comparable to TMG which helps when you lift. If you check the reviews you can find some comments about gyno. This is the prolactin creeping up as they us it. I strongly suggest that you add Mucuna to offset the prolactin sides from becoming an issue. This will have better absorption so the risk is greater.
After your run, post how it treated you. I might want to give this a try after the hyped stuff runs out.
thanks i ordered some inhibit p

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think you’re much better off with some CEL M test and Anabolic Effect

mindsanabolic

mindsanabolic

Awards

NUTRITION
Blackstone Labs Growth 90 Capsules
Serving Size: 3 Capsules (2050mg)
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving%DV**
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)1500IU375%
4-Aminobutanoic Acid750mg*
Velvet Bean Extract (Mucuna Pruriens) (seed) (min 15% L-Dopa)590mg*
Stinging Nettle Extract (Urtica Dioica) (root)500mg*
Valerian Extract (root) (0.8% valerenic acids)200mg*
BioPerine (Black Pepper Fruit Extract std 95% piperine)10mg*
Melatonin3mg*
*Daily Value Not Established
Other ingredients: Gelatin (capsules), Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
As a dietary supplement, take three (3) capsules 30 minutes before bed. Do not exceed three (3) capsules daily

i got a message back that the inhibit p i ordered was out of stock.
this is markeded as a growth hormone product, it contains mucuna pruriens, is this enough to inhibit the prolactin side effects of d aspartic acid?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Try taking some M test which also contains Mucuna or Growth Factor XT, great for sleep and recovery and libido

mindsanabolic

mindsanabolic

Awards
is the product blackstone labs growth enough to inhibit prolactin from d aspartic acid?

mindsanabolic

mindsanabolic

Awards
Try taking some M test which also contains Mucuna or Growth Factor XT, great for sleep and recovery and libido
is the product blackstone labs growth enough to inhibit prolactin from d aspartic acid?

mindsanabolic

mindsanabolic

Awards
Yes, the velvet bean will do the job. The 1 carboxy will also help. Have a nice nice run.
i just realized the daa product has aspartame, i cant drink aspartame.. do you have any recommendations of natural test booster i can use with my erase pro (arimistane+ from fusion supplements)

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAA is so cheap now it may be better to just buy what you wanted with out the sweeteners. Other wise you might be better off with a complete product like M-Test. If you have your mind made up to use this it could be stacked with Vector or Anabolic Effect. Arimistane could also be run solo with a pre-work out.
Just don't stack with anything that will lower your estrogen any further, or else you will not like it.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
since already waste money on daa, flush down toilet - unless want worse performance (melville and willoughby). wait! are you an italian geriatric with test/sperm produce problem? if so you may have 30% boost! 30% of 100ng/dl is 130ng/dl - time for new pr!

i kid very much (but truth above) - just use up and never buy again - company that fund original study, not even sell any more lol!

mindsanabolic

mindsanabolic

Awards
since already waste money on daa, flush down toilet - unless want worse performance (melville and willoughby). wait! are you an italian geriatric with test/sperm produce problem? if so you may have 30% boost! 30% of 100ng/dl is 130ng/dl - time for new pr!

i kid very much (but truth above) - just use up and never buy again - company that fund original study, not even sell any more lol!
it has aspartame so i cant take it anyways

SuppBro

Awards
i heard erase pro lowered peoples libido, but they advertise higher libido
Erase Pro is a very high once a day dose of arimistane combined with some other ingredients I forgot. Arimistane has a short half life which is better off spread out rather than concentrated so heavily at once. I never tried Erase Pro because regular Erase once in morning and night was effective to begin with.