Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If she’s already gained some clit size it’s probably not going to reverse completely after 8 more weeks on unless she comes off now.

If virilization is a concern you should be using short ester and pinning daily/eod to keep the peak blood androgen levels lowest/most stable. Even breaking up your weekly shots now with a long ester would help some, like 20mg M/W/F shots.

Now, a lot of women come to find they like a little extra size. Easier for you to stimulate and more enjoyable for them, even off cycle. If she’s happy with it and you don’t mind then enjoy it homie. The big thing to watch is for unwanted hair growth or a scratchy voice - if either happens she needs to stop immediately if she doesn’t want to create permanent changes there.

34 ain’t ****. She’s just beginning to hit her prime!

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If she’s already gained some clit size it’s probably not going to reverse completely after 8 more weeks on unless she comes off now.

If virilization is a concern you should be using short ester and pinning daily/eod to keep the peak blood androgen levels lowest/most stable. Even breaking up your weekly shots now with a long ester would help some, like 20mg M/W/F shots.

Now, a lot of women come to find they like a little extra size. Easier for you to stimulate and more enjoyable for them, even off cycle. If she’s happy with it and you don’t mind then enjoy it homie. The big thing to watch is for unwanted hair growth or a scratchy voice - if either happens she needs to stop immediately if she doesn’t want to create permanent changes there.

34 ain’t ****. She’s just beginning to hit her prime!
We are watching for voice changes and any abnormal hair growth. So far so good.

She is definitely enjoying the clit at this time. Thanks for the info.

And I agree about the age. đź‘Ť

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Hyde Ive read a couple of female cycle outlines for primo as 6 weeks on 4 weeks off 6 weeks on. What’s your thoughts on that?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great Thread !!

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
She had deadlifts last night. Her top set was 275 for 2 reps. She had a couple of more in her but I shut her down. Her form was sloppy because she is getting crazy back pumps. I didn’t want her to hurt herself. She wants to hit 305 once for deadlift. That’s her strength goal right now.

Will try to get some pics up this weekend.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@Hyde Ive read a couple of female cycle outlines for primo as 6 weeks on 4 weeks off 6 weeks on. What’s your thoughts on that?
It makes a lot of sense to me to avoid virilization, provided you’re using a fast ester with Ed/eod shots like I said. Women don’t really need to be off as much as men because the doses they tend to use don’t have the same degree of health impact, nor can they just keep upping the dose how a man can. So being on a majority of the time is the best way to make progress. Anavar and other orals is where you have to be careful here - orals for most of the year isn’t good for the arteries.

What ester do you guys have?

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It makes a lot of sense to me to avoid virilization, provided you’re using a fast ester with Ed/eod shots like I said. Women don’t really need to be off as much as men because the doses they tend to use don’t have the same degree of health impact, nor can they just keep upping the dose how a man can. So being on a majority of the time is the best way to make progress. Anavar and other orals is where you have to be careful here - orals for most of the year isn’t good for the arteries.

What ester do you guys have?
Enanthate, Its long ester.

Orals for most of the year isn’t good on a lot
Of things, lol.

We are going to ride it out as long as other sides don’t present themselves.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Cody, you should get her going on Crissfit bro...those chicks are strong as sh1t, and fit too

Smoking bodies...

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Theres some really good indo on use if anabolics for women by victoria felkar and the research station. Id highly recommend watching some of the videos/listening to the podcasts.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Theres some really good indo on use if anabolics for women by victoria felkar and the research station. Id highly recommend watching some of the videos/listening to the podcasts.
I will check it out.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cody, you should get her going on Crissfit bro...those chicks are strong as sh1t, and fit too

Smoking bodies...
She does crossfit with a friend from time to time, her schedule just makes it hard.

She does online coaching with Marisa Inda. Has really helped her progress her strength