Wife Has COVID-19

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just not seeing the numbers......hospitals aren't full and they are telling me it's about 50/50 for those vaccinated and unvaccinated getting treated. They did say more of the unvaccinated are passing compared to the vaccinated but from what I gather the difference isn't that big. They did say they run short staffed quit a bit but mostly from not enough workers but they have the rooms/beds available.
Yeah, I really don’t know what to say about that, but I do find it VERY hard to believe that they claim the difference between mortality of vaccinated patients vs unvaccinated patients isn’t significantly different.

The situation at my hospital and my personal estimated statistics (and hands on experience) for COVID admissions in regard to the vaccinated vs unvaccinated, as well as who ends up in the ICU and on ventilators is essentially spot on for what is officially reported by MaineHealth.

MaineHealth is our state’s largest healthcare organization which encompasses the vast majority of our hospitals including my own.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I really don’t know what to say about that, but I do find it VERY hard to believe that they claim the difference between mortality of vaccinated patients vs unvaccinated patients isn’t significant different.

The situation at my hospital and estimated statistics for COVID admissions in regard to the vaccinated and unvaccinated, as well as who ends up in the ICU and on ventilators is essentially spot on for what is officially reported by MaineHealth.

MaineHealth is our state’s largest healthcare organization which encompasses the vast majority of our hospitals including my own.
i am very curious if the reason vaccinated people seem to do better once hospitalized is because they seek treatment at onset of symptoms, whereas the unvaccinated shrug it off until symptoms have become severe?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i am very curious if the reason vaccinated people seem to do better once hospitalized is because they seek treatment at onset of symptoms, whereas the unvaccinated shrug it off until symptoms have become severe?
Maybe. It’s hard for me to know because we seriously barely have any vaccinated COVID patients and even a smaller fraction of those require RT care. So I don’t know anything about them.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Maybe. It’s hard for me to know because we seriously barely have any vaccinated COVID patients and even a small fraction of those require RT care. So I don’t know anything about them.
along with ads encouraging vaccinations there should also be ads telling unvaccinated citizens to seek out testing and treatment early at onset of symptoms--i think the reason many unvaccinated are dying is from waiting too long to get treatment.

instead of treating unvaccinated like enemies of the state, they should be being told that if they see symptoms to seek medical treatment immediately---didn't biden claim he would be president for all Americans-he didn't say just for vaccinated did he?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
along with ads encouraging vaccinations there should also be ads telling unvaccinated citizens to seek out testing and treatment early at onset of symptoms--i think the reason many unvaccinated are dying is from waiting too long to get treatment.

instead of treating unvaccinated like enemies of the state, they should be being told that if they see symptoms to seek medical treatment immediately---didn't biden claim he would be president for all Americans-he didn't say just for vaccinated did he?
Yeah, if the unvaccinated could be as proactive as @GreenMachineX, I believe that would help patients as well as hospitals immensely!

No, no. Biden claimed he would control COVID and stop the loss of lives! He’s just waiting for the right moment to unveil his brilliant solution.

We can’t forget that Trump was personally responsible for all the COVID deaths! Some people actually believe that. One of them was a guest in my house this summer and I just had to get up and walk away..

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

That's an interesting point.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, if the unvaccinated could be as proactive as @GreenMachineX, I believe that would help patients as well as hospitals immensely!
LOL W00T. Proactive in my case = hypochondria + neurotic

No, no. Biden claimed he would control COVID and stop the loss of lives! He’s just waiting for the right moment to unveil his brilliant solution.

We can’t forget that Trump was personally responsible for all the COVID deaths! Some people actually believe that. One of them was a guest in my house this summer and I just had to get up and walk away..
To add to that...I also don't understand why Trump doesn't get the credit for the vaccine from the left. Regardless of how any of us feel about the vaccine and it's potential or risks, Trump got it out there, right?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

To add to that...I also don't understand why Trump doesn't get the credit for the vaccine from the left. Regardless of how any of us feel about the vaccine and it's potential or risks, Trump got it out there, right?
Haha! Yes, just a tad, but also possibly OCD?

Trump never got credit for anything he did for our country on any level. Then people call him arrogant for boasting about all he accomplished in his four years. If he didn’t tell us, nobody else was going to!

To this day, I can’t understand why he is also still labeled by some as being a dictator. I fail to understand the reasoning behind that entirely. 🤷‍♂️

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

don't you remember, the Dems were anti vax while Trump was still president lmao. Kamala during the vice debates said she wouldn't get Trump's vaccine

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
don't you remember, the Dems were anti vax while Trump was still president lmao. Kamala during the vice debates said she wouldn't get Trump's vaccine
Exactly. I hope she realizes how moronic that statement was back then, and even more so in relation to her support of those very vaccines today. It was a comment you would expect from a little kid who wants to defy their parents rather than anyone who should be respected as a politician of any capacity.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol
Well, to be honest, yeah, I was diagnosed OCD years ago by a psychiatrist, but I don't typically share that because it's so trendy to pretend to be OCD these days. People don't get that it's NOT a comfortable or easy way too live.

Trump never got credit for anything he did for our country on any level. Then people call him arrogant for boasting about all he accomplished in his four years. If he didn’t tell us, nobody else was going to!

To this day, I can’t understand why he is also still labeled by some as being a dictator. I fail to understand the reasoning behind that entirely. 🤷‍♂️
It's sad man.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol
Well, to be honest, yeah, I was diagnosed OCD years ago by a psychiatrist, but I don't typically share that because it's so trendy to pretend to be OCD these days. People don't get that it's NOT a comfortable or easy way too live.

It's sad man.
Well I have battled OCD, depression, and anxiety for most of my life. They often come together as a lovely trio!

I’m usually pretty well controlled, but the COVID surge last winter as well as this current one have had a large negative impact on my depression and anxiety. Also, the actions of this current administration itself adds to my depression and anxiety to be honest. I don’t have time anymore to be OCD…haha!

I think many people into bodybuilding inherently have a touch of OCD, and in some cases quite extreme..

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i was reading about Bob Dole passing. he was being honored for his service and for the wounds he had lived with....and then here come the hateful demmies saying yeah but he supported trump so i don't care what else he did, i'm glad he is dead--seriously, there are many, many leftie demmies who feel this way...

no matter what else he did i don't care, he supported trump so i'm glad he's dead---aren't we lucky the left is so tolerant?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here is the official report today from MaineHealth:

On Monday, Maine Health, the state's largest hospital network, reported that 62 of the 72 people with COVID-19 in its intensive care units were unvaccinated, as were 20 of the 24 who were also on ventilators. Only 34 of the 139 COVID-positive people hospitalized in its system were fully vaccinated.

As I was saying, it’s fairly spot on with my hands on experience as of late in regard to my own hospital within the MaineHealth network.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Here is the official report today from MaineHealth:

On Monday, Maine Health, the state's largest hospital network, reported that 62 of the 72 people with COVID-19 in its intensive care units were unvaccinated, as were 20 of the 24 who were also on ventilators. Only 34 of the 139 COVID-positive people hospitalized in its system were fully vaccinated.

As I was saying, it’s fairly spot on with my hands on experience as of late in regard to my own hospital within the MaineHealth network.
even still 34 out of 139 being fully vaccinated=24.46 which is approximately 1 out of every 4.

i thought being fully vaccinated was supposed to be the ticket for minor symptoms and non-hospitalization? 1 in 4 hospitalizations is nothing to brag about. imo.

also is that per week, per month, per quarterly....?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
time for some levity..

a man was admitted to hospital with 15 miniature toy horses inserted in his rectum...

doctors have described his condition as STABLE :love:

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
even still 34 out of 139 being fully vaccinated=24.46 which is approximately 1 out of every 4.

i thought being fully vaccinated was supposed to be the ticket for minor symptoms and non-hospitalization? 1 in 4 hospitalizations is nothing to brag about. imo.

I would hope the vaccine would offer larger benefits, but my recent experience has me reconsidering.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, I really don’t know what to say about that, but I do find it VERY hard to believe that they claim the difference between mortality of vaccinated patients vs unvaccinated patients isn’t significantly different.

The situation at my hospital and my personal estimated statistics (and hands on experience) for COVID admissions in regard to the vaccinated vs unvaccinated, as well as who ends up in the ICU and on ventilators is essentially spot on for what is officially reported by MaineHealth.

One of them did mention that the vaccinated patients he was seeing were older....thus more likely to die from it. Where the unvaccinated tended to be younger......more likely to survive it.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

That is specific to today.

That is the one number that is disproportionate to my particular hospital as it has been hard for me to even find them. The smaller hospitals in the network are often quite comfortable keeping these more stable vaccinated patients because they rarely require more than a few liters of oxygen and are far less likely to a rapid decline in status.

Comprising 25% across the network is pretty respectable in my eyes, and the vaccinated only accounting for 7% of COVID admissions that require critical care is huge.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
my dad said he got his 3rd Pfizer shot and it didn't even give the fever side effect

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
time for some levity..

a man was admitted to hospital with 15 miniature toy horses inserted in his rectum...

doctors have described his condition as STABLE :love:
People always show up in the ED after not being able to get things out of their ass. That has to be one of the most embarrassing things to go in for..
I would hope the vaccine would offer larger benefits, but my recent experience has me reconsidering.
Once you get over this you will probably think differently again. At this time, there is no reason to believe a vaccine will be of any significant benefit to you IMO.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That is specific to today.

That is the one number that is disproportionate to my particular hospital as it has been hard for me to even find them. The smaller hospitals in the network are often quite comfortable keeping these more stable vaccinated patients because they rarely require more than a few liters of oxygen and are far less likely to a rapid decline in status.

Comprising 25% across the network is pretty respectable in my eyes, and the vaccinated only accounting for 7% of COVID admissions that require critical care is huge.
i believe you are reporting accurately what you see happening but the report from mainehealth says that 62 out of the 72 in intensive care units were unvaccinated that is 13.8 nearly 14% of those being fully vaccinated--that is double the 7% you are seeing.

yeah, i know--i've got too much time on my hands :)

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Once you get over this you will probably think differently again. At this time, there is no reason to believe a vaccine will be of any significant benefit to you IMO.
You think the reinfection risks are bogus?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
People always show up in the ED after not being able to get things out of their ass. That has to be one of the most embarrassing things to go in for..

horses...stable? :)

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He knows it is not. I believe he is stating this because if you already beat Covid your body possesses a better defense to Covid than a vaccine alone would. According to the Israel study 6-13 times better.
Oh I missed this study. Got a link?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i believe you are reporting accurately what you see happening but the report from mainehealth says that 62 out of the 72 in intensive care units were unvaccinated that is 13.8 nearly 14% of those being fully vaccinated--that is double the 7% you are seeing.

yeah, i know--i've got too much time on my hands :)
I was doing 139 total COVID admissions..
10 of those admissions being vaccinated COVID positives required critical care (72-62)
So that was where I got the 7%.

On the other hand, of 139 total COVID admissions…
62 unvaccinated COVID positives required critical care which would be 45%

I certainly could be having a brain fart though... 🤷‍♂️

Either way, I know the numbers look good and accurate to me…haha

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was doing 139 total COVID admissions..
10 of those admissions being vaccinated COVID positives required critical care (72-62)
So that was where I got the 7%.

On the other hand, of 139 total COVID admissions…
62 unvaccinated COVID positives required critical care which would be 44%

I certainly could be having a brain fart though... 🤷‍♂️

Either way, I know the numbers look good and accurate to me…haha
math isn't my major but doesn't the percentage of 62 out of 72 = 86%...which would leave 14% of total icu admissions being fully vaccinated.

14% is certainly better than 86% but 14% is much higher than what is being touted by biden admin for those fully vaccinated..

biden admin is saying being fully vaccinated means mild symptoms and non-hospitalization.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You think the reinfection risks are bogus?
No, but not only will you soon know that you can overcome it, but I agree with others when they say natural immunity is superior. I mean sure, there are apparently studies implying that natural immunity plus the vaccine offers exponential protection, but I am not sold on any of that yet. Of course that is up to you…

We have still only had two reinfections (greater than 90 days apart).

The first woman was a bit of a medical mystery and I just think her lungs never really cleared from the original infection.

The second guy was legit and well beyond 90 days. Incidentally, his second run was the big one that landed him on a ventilator for many weeks until he was transferred out of our hospital to receive a tracheostomy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No, but not only will you soon know that you can overcome it, but I agree with others when they say natural immunity is superior. I mean sure, there are apparently studies implying that natural immunity plus the vaccine offers exponential protection, but I am not sold on any of that yet. Of course that is up to you…

We have still only had two reinfections (greater than 90 days apart).

The first woman was a bit of a medical mystery and I just think her lungs never really cleared from the original infection.

The second guy was legit and well beyond 90 days. Incidentally, his second run was the big one that landed him on a ventilator for many weeks until he was transferred out of our hospital to receive a tracheostomy.
i bet the number of fully vaccinated who still catch covid and end up in ICU are much, much higher than those who have natural immunity from having had covid?

if only the CDC were honest enough to post numbers on this, but then even less of those who have had covid would want to get their SACRED vaccine and they would have to give exemptions from MANDATES.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i bet the number of fully vaccinated who still catch covid and end up in ICU are much, much higher than those who have natural immunity from having had covid?

if only the CDC were honest enough to post numbers on this, but then even less of those who have had covid would want to get their SACRED vaccine and they would have to give exemptions from MANDATES.
Fully vaccinated -> COVID -> ICU
greater than
Unvaccinated -> recover from COVID -> reinfection -> ICU?

I think that is what you are saying. If so yes, definitely!

I just took a wee bit of melatonin so it seems like I am reading Chinese right now. I also feel slightly Chinese..

Aren’t many mandates being challenged and overturned anyway? I haven’t really been up to date on that..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Fully vaccinated -> COVID -> ICU
greater than
Unvaccinated -> recover from COVID -> reinfection -> ICU?

I think that is what you are saying. If so yes, definitely!

I just took a wee bit of melatonin so it seems like I am reading Chinese right now. I also feel slightly Chinese..

Aren’t many mandates being challenged and overturned anyway? I haven’t really been up to date on that..
lol...i wish melatonin had that effect on me...yeah, bidens shyt is all getting unconstitutionalized-hopefully his funky old ass will be joining robert mueller soon.

btw-where is bobby mueller? answer-where biden needs to be. :)

chill. my friend-get some rest-tomorrow.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looks like fauci is flip-flopping again...now he is saying that the omicron variant appears not to have 'a great deal of severity to it'.

fauci has more flip flops than jimmy buffet. :p

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lol...i wish melatonin had that effect on me...yeah, bidens shyt is all getting unconstitutionalized-hopefully his funky old ass will be joining robert mueller soon.

btw-where is bobby mueller? answer-where biden needs to be. :)

chill. my friend-get some rest-tomorrow.
Yes, I have to turn this off and get some rest before the extra shift madness tomorrow!

The other thing I wanted to share is something pretty cool..

My GF’s boss asked her how I was doing with everything going on in the hospital these days. She told him about how much it has taken out of me and he proceeded to hand her a $100 bill and said to take him out to dinner on me..

Meanwhile, my own company sucks the life out of me any chance they get and gives me a free magnet for my fridge. Something wrong with that picture..

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
looks like fauci is flip-flopping again...now he is saying that the omicron variant appears not to have 'a great deal of severity to it'.

fauci has more flip flops than jimmy buffet. :p
If this variant actually turns out to be as non threatening as most sources imply. I’m going to flip out if the mindset of avoiding catching it is not altered. It sounds like this would be our best chance to reach endemic status if enough of us are allowed to catch it. There should be Omicron parties!

Then again, I am not a virologist..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If this variant actually turns out to be as non threatening as most sources imply. I’m going to flip out if the mindset of avoiding catching it is not altered. It sounds like this would be our best chance to reach endemic status if enough of us are allowed to catch it. There should be Omicron parties!

Then again, I am not a virologist..
you are not the 1st i have heard say that.

one thing i am curious about. if a person is fully vaccinated and gets the virus does their body still make the same anti-bodies that give full natural immunity?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm still waiting for someone to seriously address page 67 in this document from Pfizer

https://cdn.pfizer.com/pfizercom/2020-11/C4591001_Clinical_Protocol_Nov2020.pdf

Namely:

8.3.5.1. Exposure During Pregnancy
An EDP occurs if:
• A female participant is found to be pregnant while receiving or after discontinuing
study intervention.
• A male participant who is receiving or has discontinued study intervention exposes a
female partner prior to or around the time of conception.
• A female is found to be pregnant while being exposed or having been exposed to
study intervention due to environmental exposure. Below are examples of
environmental exposure during pregnancy:
• A female family member or healthcare provider reports that she is pregnant after
having been exposed to the study intervention by inhalation or skin contact.
• A male family member or healthcare provider who has been exposed to the study
intervention by inhalation or skin contact then exposes his female partner prior to
or around the time of conception.

++

.5.2. Exposure During Breastfeeding
An exposure during breastfeeding occurs if:
• A female participant is found to be breastfeeding while receiving or after
discontinuing study intervention.
• A female is found to be breastfeeding while being exposed or having been exposed to
study intervention (ie, environmental exposure). An example of environmental
exposure during breastfeeding is a female family member or healthcare provider who
reports that she is breastfeeding after having been exposed to the study intervention
by inhalation or skin contact.
The ap fact check doesn't count. The claim that that's some standard boiler plate Pfizer trial doc is nonsense.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

one thing i am curious about. if a person is fully vaccinated and gets the virus does their body still make the same anti-bodies that give full natural immunity?
I don’t know. There must be some data out there or at least some conflicting theories. I haven’t looked…

An RT I work with went through this very scenario and was wondering the same. She is 40 years old and only ended up temporarily losing hers sense of smell and taste.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

But the researchers hardly commented on their MOST interesting finding:

Vaccinated individuals with prior infection 6 months or more before dose 1 had statistically significantly lower risk for breakthrough infection than those vaccinated less than 6 months before dose 1 (adjusted hazard ratio, 0.62 [95% CI, 0.42-0.92]; P = .02 for BNT162b2 and 0.40 [95% CI, 0.18-0.91]; P = .03 for mRNA-1273 vaccination).

What does this mean?

The scientists divided people with natural immunity into two groups. One group had been infected and recovered well before they received their mRNA shots (at least six months). The other had been infected sooner.

They found that people who had been infected more than six months before being vaccinated had were much less likely to be reinfected as those vaccinated sooner.

So? Why should we care?

Other scientists have found that natural immunity from Sars-Cov-2 continues to strengthen for at least six months after Covid infection and recovery - perhaps more than a year

The Qatar paper at least suggests that the vaccines may hinder that evolution of memory B-cells. In other words, they may actually damage the body’s ability to build broad protection against reinfection.

Otherwise, why would people who received the vaccines SOONER after infection and recovery be more likely to be reinfected than those who received them later?

And why would the Qatar study find a SMALLER gap in infection rates (6x) between combination immunity and vaccine-only immunity than the Israel study did between pure natural immunity and vaccine-only immunity (13x)?

These are not rhetorical questions, by the way. All thoughts welcome.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
did you guys see this

A Healthy Person’s Experience With COVID And What I Learned

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
did you guys see this

fuckin scary thought to think they would send someone home with that low a level of oxygen

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

But the researchers hardly commented on their MOST interesting finding:

Vaccinated individuals with prior infection 6 months or more before dose 1 had statistically significantly lower risk for breakthrough infection than those vaccinated less than 6 months before dose 1 (adjusted hazard ratio, 0.62 [95% CI, 0.42-0.92]; P = .02 for BNT162b2 and 0.40 [95% CI, 0.18-0.91]; P = .03 for mRNA-1273 vaccination).

What does this mean?

The scientists divided people with natural immunity into two groups. One group had been infected and recovered well before they received their mRNA shots (at least six months). The other had been infected sooner.

They found that people who had been infected more than six months before being vaccinated had were much less likely to be reinfected as those vaccinated sooner.

So? Why should we care?

Other scientists have found that natural immunity from Sars-Cov-2 continues to strengthen for at least six months after Covid infection and recovery - perhaps more than a year

The Qatar paper at least suggests that the vaccines may hinder that evolution of memory B-cells. In other words, they may actually damage the body’s ability to build broad protection against reinfection.

Otherwise, why would people who received the vaccines SOONER after infection and recovery be more likely to be reinfected than those who received them later?

And why would the Qatar study find a SMALLER gap in infection rates (6x) between combination immunity and vaccine-only immunity than the Israel study did between pure natural immunity and vaccine-only immunity (13x)?

These are not rhetorical questions, by the way. All thoughts welcome.
And here's the master repository of studies on natural immunity.

140 Research Studies Affirm Naturally Acquired Immunity to Covid-19: Documented, Linked, and Quoted ⋆ Brownstone Institute

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
did you guys see this

Hippocratic oath means as much to those doctors as the constitution does to politicians.