Wife Has COVID-19

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I probably should watch it again, as it was day 1 or 2 with Covid last week that I saw some of it while my family watched it. We watched Tommy Boy as a family a few weeks ago; that had me laughing pretty good too.
haha this sorta cracked me up cause my boy (then 11) and I were quarantined together since he and I had gone on our annual boys trip to AZ. since we had an additional 10+ days to hangout, he asked if we could watch Alien. So we did the backwards research and watched every alien and predator, and alien+predator movie in chronological order over those few days (and a lot of fortnite). I was worried he was too young but no, he loved it and thought the 1977 original was the best one. honestly getting covid was the best experience of my life lol.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
2 hours sleep last night. How can I keep recovering from covid with insomnia like this? The good thing is I only have a little stuffy nose left every so often. Took 3mg melatonin over the past few hours and didn't touch this insomnia. All it did was give me tremors. Some more prayer would be greatly appreciated guys. I just need sleep...
sorry to hear man. maybe try eating to get tired? or maybe sleepy tea

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
2 hours sleep last night. How can I keep recovering from covid with insomnia like this? The good thing is I only have a little stuffy nose left every so often. Took 3mg melatonin over the past few hours and didn't touch this insomnia. All it did was give me tremors. Some more prayer would be greatly appreciated guys. I just need sleep...
All things considered it sounds like you are handling it very nicely. I would be optimistic in your shoes, granted lack of sleep sucks balls.

Also, man you seem super in tune to yourself. I can barely tell what’s what when using health supps. It’s usually more like “huh I noticed I didn’t get as bad of sinuses or something else where stopping is what tells me.” Good for knowing what’s doing what for sure.

You got this homie

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol I wish; I was symptomatic for like 19 or 20 days. I started a prescription of Ivermectin from my doctor on day 17 since I wasn’t better.

First week was easier, besides one little fever. I remember being on a weekly meeting call telling everyone how I thought I was through it on day 8 - the real fevers started later that afternoon

Everyone’s experience is different, and I also had it long before Delta had come around, before the vaccines were even approved.

now that I think about it, the brain fog was a common symptom that absolutely everyone around me complained about. some people complained about it for months. they said they felt stupid, and like they were making dumb mistakes at work.

Now, how true it is? IDK. probably some truth. But also everyone I was working with was dealing with 'essential worker syndrome' where they never stopped working, and their jobs simultaneously doubled in work (literally. our business doubled this year, and my wife in property management literally doubled how many residences they were managing). so it's hard to say what level of the fog was from covid and what level was from work related exhaustion.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dude I'm sorry man. Insomnia is horrible and can feel worse than the virus at times, IMO. too bad you don't respond well to zinc since I always used zma to help with sleep. is your stress level high? stress is the #1 thing that kept me awake years ago, all night long, usually falling asleep finally about 1-2 hours before my alarm would go off. it led to anxiety and created a weird cycle that was hard to beat until I removed some stressors from my life.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All things considered it sounds like you are handling it very nicely. I would be optimistic in your shoes, granted lack of sleep sucks balls.

Also, man you seem super in tune to yourself. I can barely tell what’s what when using health supps. It’s usually more like “huh I noticed I didn’t get as bad of sinuses or something else where stopping is what tells me.” Good for knowing what’s doing what for sure.

You got this homie
Thanks man. It's taken a long time of experimenting and failing to get this point of being so in tune, but at the same time, if I wasn't so sensitive to EVERYTHING I wouldn't likely be as in tune. Thanks again for the kind words.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
dude I'm sorry man. Insomnia is horrible and can feel worse than the virus at times, IMO. too bad you don't respond well to zinc since I always used zma to help with sleep. is your stress level high? stress is the #1 thing that kept me awake years ago, all night long, usually falling asleep finally about 1-2 hours before my alarm would go off. it led to anxiety and created a weird cycle that was hard to beat until I removed some stressors from my life.
I hear you on the stress, but honestly I'm pretty sure I've just not completely dialed in to my TRT and Dhea protocol yet. But that feeling of knowing your not being back to sleep until it's too late is the worst. Vicious cycle indeed. My only stressor really is the sleep. Otherwise, life is awesome here.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hear you on the stress, but honestly I'm pretty sure I've just not completely dialed in to my TRT and Dhea protocol yet. But that feeling of knowing your not being back to sleep until it's too late is the worst. Vicious cycle indeed. My only stressor really is the sleep. Otherwise, life is awesome here.

this will sound fluffy but when I was really struggling I tried to create a 'regiment' of wind down before bed to help program my brain into knowing it was sleep time. It was something like an aromatherapy bath, ZMA, glass of wine, and read a book. I got really desperate at one point and tried everything I could.... maybe something in there can help.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry, I mis-spoke. The pfizer is approved....
No. Comirnaty has full approval in the US; however, it's not 'out there' and available. The vaccine administered until now is different, and only under EUA. The last extension of the EUA only extended it for the OG vaccine that was studied under Warp Speed, while it fully authorized the different, unstudied Comirnaty.

They're full of ****. Want to see?

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine EUA LOA reissued November 19 2021 (fda.gov)

Specifically (gotta read the fine-print footnotes):

"On August 23, 2021, FDA approved COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA)8 and reissued the letter (*of authorization) in its entirety for both Pfizer-BioNTech COVID‑19 Vaccine and certain uses of COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA). 9 Subsequently, FDA reissued the letter of authorization on September 22, 2021, 10 October 20, 2021, 11 and October 29, 2021. 1"

"9 In the August 23, 2021 revision, FDA clarified that, subsequent to the FDA approval of COMIRNATY (COVID19 Vaccine, mRNA) for the prevention of COVID-19 for individuals 16 years of age and older, this EUA would remain in place for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine for the previously-authorized indication and uses. It also authorized COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) under this EUA for certain uses that are not included in the approved biologics license application (BLA) "

On the difference between the OG Pfizer and Comirnaty:

"For the October 29, 2021 authorization of the manufacturing change to include an additional formulation of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine that uses Tris buffer instead of PBS buffer used in the originally authorized Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, FDA reviewed data on analytical comparability, which uses laboratory testing to demonstrate that a change in product formulation is not expected to impact safety or effectiveness. In the case of PfizerBioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, multiple different release parameters were evaluated, ranging from product appearance to size of the lipid-nanoparticle to the integrity of the modRNA in the product. Release and characterization tests include tests for purity, composition, and critical attributes of mRNA associated with the activity of the vaccine. In this case, analytical comparability to the current PBS formulation of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine was demonstrated for the Tris formulation of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine through a combination of release and characterization testing. "

"13 Reference to the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine hereinafter refers to both the PBS and Tris formulations, unless specifically delineated otherwise. "

In other words, they're the same. I mean they're different, and you can only administer one to children, and they use different buffers and delivery systems, but they're the same. They only ran trials on one, but they're 100% sure the new formula works in the human body exactly like the old formula, without running human trials. Make sure you only give the wee tots the new one, even though you can't get your hands on it; they'll need it to attend school, and it's the only one approved for kids. For sure they are both the same though, interchangeable. /fuckyoupfizer

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You may have posted it already, but what were you taking that apparently wasn't working?
I didn’t take anything, no ibuprofen or anything, until Ivermectin at the end, then I promptly cleared up. Must have knocked out the end of the inflammation.

You should be only at home, quarantined, and if you work from home stop it & use some damn PTO. Give yourself permission to truly rest & heal: turn the lights off, avoid caffeine, ditch the tv/computer/phone, makes some hot green or herbal tea and crack open a real paper novel and take it down 10 notches. I would consider skipping some TRT shots/DHEA doses even until you get a few winks; you aren’t going to hurt the immune system doing that but you may remove some of the hormonal amp you simply don’t need when trying to go into hibernation.

REST, and RELAX. These matter hugely even if you aren’t sleeping much because they reduce the amount of actual sleep needed by lowering recovery debt. It’s going to be fine; you just need to let your mind go. It’s okay to feel bad, to experience fevers and aches and symptoms. You just have to let the body work through it in peace.

TV & such is fine in general, but not for at least an hour or two before you try to nap/sleep.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey all, thanks for the comments. Unrelated to that, my wife just got me a pulse oximeter. My SpO2 is floating around 95%. That's bad right?

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No. Comirnaty has full approval in the US; however, it's not 'out there' and available. The vaccine administered until now is different, and only under EUA. The last extension of the EUA only extended it for the OG vaccine that was studied under Warp Speed, while it fully authorized the different, unstudied Comirnaty.

They're full of ****. Want to see?

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine EUA LOA reissued November 19 2021 (fda.gov)

Specifically (gotta read the fine-print footnotes):

"On August 23, 2021, FDA approved COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA)8 and reissued the letter (*of authorization) in its entirety for both Pfizer-BioNTech COVID‑19 Vaccine and certain uses of COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA). 9 Subsequently, FDA reissued the letter of authorization on September 22, 2021, 10 October 20, 2021, 11 and October 29, 2021. 1"

"9 In the August 23, 2021 revision, FDA clarified that, subsequent to the FDA approval of COMIRNATY (COVID19 Vaccine, mRNA) for the prevention of COVID-19 for individuals 16 years of age and older, this EUA would remain in place for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine for the previously-authorized indication and uses. It also authorized COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) under this EUA for certain uses that are not included in the approved biologics license application (BLA) "

On the difference between the OG Pfizer and Comirnaty:

"For the October 29, 2021 authorization of the manufacturing change to include an additional formulation of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine that uses Tris buffer instead of PBS buffer used in the originally authorized Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, FDA reviewed data on analytical comparability, which uses laboratory testing to demonstrate that a change in product formulation is not expected to impact safety or effectiveness. In the case of PfizerBioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, multiple different release parameters were evaluated, ranging from product appearance to size of the lipid-nanoparticle to the integrity of the modRNA in the product. Release and characterization tests include tests for purity, composition, and critical attributes of mRNA associated with the activity of the vaccine. In this case, analytical comparability to the current PBS formulation of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine was demonstrated for the Tris formulation of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine through a combination of release and characterization testing. "

"13 Reference to the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine hereinafter refers to both the PBS and Tris formulations, unless specifically delineated otherwise. "

In other words, they're the same. I mean they're different, and you can only administer one to children, and they use different buffers and delivery systems, but they're the same. They only ran trials on one, but they're 100% sure the new formula works in the human body exactly like the old formula, without running human trials. Make sure you only give the wee tots the new one, even though you can't get your hands on it; they'll need it to attend school, and it's the only one approved for kids. For sure they are both the same though, interchangeable. /fuckyoupfizer
interesting timing:

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I truly don't know anything about it but this article says you are in the healthy range

since your wife is home, are the two of you isolating or is she already fully exposed to you? taking Hyde's advice above if you're up for it, some quality time (wink wink) with her can also be huge for boosting immune systems, morale, and helping to induce sleep. Of course if you guys are maintaining space while you're sick that's fully understandable too. personally my wife could be sick as a dog and it won't keep me away lol

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@GreenMachineX - Just following up on some thoughts here.

1. The pulse ox of 95% would not concern me even a little. You're good.

2. Zinc should NOT induce insomnia but it DOES play a role in the conversion of T4 to T3 - basically improving the conversion.

I wonder how you were diagnosed, what is actually going on there and if maybe you typically have a zinc deficiency that impairs your T4 conversion - and you've been taking a larger dose (I don't know your dose) to compensate.....then taking zinc suddenly improves this situation and you get a huge rush of T3 causing insomnia.

There's a lot of conjecture in all of this. Take it with a large grain of salt - but just trying to think of things that might be overlooked.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i thought this video seems like a good proning cough exercise. lots of the proning stuff says just lay on your stomach but this guy kinda downward dogish

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

2. Zinc should NOT induce insomnia but it DOES play a role in the conversion of T4 to T3 - basically improving the conversion.

I wonder how you were diagnosed, what is actually going on there and if maybe you typically have a zinc deficiency that impairs your T4 conversion - and you've been taking a larger dose (I don't know your dose) to compensate.....then taking zinc suddenly improves this situation and you get a huge rush of T3 causing insomnia.

There's a lot of conjecture in all of this. Take it with a large grain of salt - but just trying to think of things that might be overlooked.
Thanks man. I appreciate it. I did call the Tricare Nurse Advice Line anyway and given the whole picture, they want me to follow up with a health care provider within 24 hours only as a preventative. The weird thing is I get this bizarre breathing sensation every so often which spawned this whole thing today. But, I've posted about that before as it has happened unrelated to covid over the past couple years. Maybe from zinc supplementation actually, but I called anyway to make sure. I don't want to play around here.

Edit: My SpO2 does touch 94% here and there but it doesn't stay there, and goes up to 96% when I'm moving around.

Last edited:
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks man. I appreciate it. I did call the Tricare Nurse Advice Line anyway and given the whole picture, they want me to follow up with a health care provider within 24 hours only as a preventative. The weird thing is I get this bizarre breathing sensation every so often which spawned this whole thing today. But, I've posted about that before as it has happened unrelated to covid over the past couple years. Maybe from zinc supplementation actually, but I called anyway to make sure. I don't want to play around here.

Edit: My SpO2 does touch 94% here and there but it doesn't stay there, and goes up to 96% when I'm moving around.
To add to this, I wouldn't likely be able to just sit here and "not breathe" without issues I imagine. For whatever reason, I don't feel like I even need to take a breath (almost like my oxygen saturation is higher then on the meter).

The nurse also said the meters aren't that reliable. Someone could be gasping for breath and the meter says 99%, or the opposite (guess that's me).

All this reminded me of the condition neurosis. Maybe I need a mental health MD more then anything else...

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Like everything else about this pandemic, they are verifiable full of ****. At least a few honest judges out there.

I wonder how many peoples kids got the wrong one because of the intentional ambiguity? As an aside, I also saw a family in PA or something, who went in for flu shots, but 'accidentally' were given covid shots. The 2 under 10 year old kids got ful bang Pfizer, not comirnaty of course, so they had heart 'issues' and were taken to the hospital immediately.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Like everything else about this pandemic, they are verifiable full of ****. At least a few honest judges out there.

I wonder how many peoples kids got the wrong one because of the intentional ambiguity? As an aside, I also saw a family in PA or something, who went in for flu shots, but 'accidentally' were given covid shots. The 2 under 10 year old kids got ful bang Pfizer, not comirnaty of course, so they had heart 'issues' and were taken to the hospital immediately.
when I look into it, they're supposed to be the same thing. the kids just get 10 units while adults get 30 units

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Regarding the thyroid stuff... I've thought before maybe my thyroid dose is a problem. It's only 125mcg though and labs are all in range from what I recall...t3 might be close to upper range though. I've been on it for years though. Any suggestion on how to go about seeing if I just need a lower dose?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
when I look into it, they're supposed to be the same thing. the kids just get 10 units while adults get 30 units
No. Kids 5-11 are only supposed to receive Comirnaty, but Comirnaty isn't available anywhere yet, as far as I know. What I've heard is that they're diluting the non-Comirnaty Pfizer vax, and giving it to kids, but as I clearly quoted from the FDA doc itself, they ARE NOT the same formula. They may have the same mRNA spike proteins, but the buffers are different. So, they are administering the wrong vaccine to kids, even if it has the appropriate level of mRNA spike proteins.

Changing the buffer can change absorption, and cause under or over dosing, not to mention potential problems with the buffer itself.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No. Kids 5-11 are only supposed to receive Comirnaty, but Comirnaty isn't available anywhere yet, as far as I know. What I've heard is that they're diluting the non-Comirnaty Pfizer vax, and giving it to kids, but as I clearly quoted from the FDA doc itself, they ARE NOT the same formula. They may have the same mRNA spike proteins, but the buffers are different. So, they are administering the wrong vaccine to kids, even if it has the appropriate level of mRNA spike proteins.

Changing the buffer can change absorption, and cause under or over dosing, not to mention potential problems with the buffer itself.
you are a wealth of info (y)
:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
fauci advised biden on new testing requirement for people entering the country LEGALLY...reporter peter doocy asked fauci if the same requirement would be used for screening ILLEGAL immigrants at the border fauci dodged the question by saying 'that's a different issue'...i call bullshyt!!!!

i guess covid only affects those landing in planes, it doesn't affect those walking over the border... :unsure:

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
fauci explained that there is testing at the border 'under certain circumstances' which imo, translates into very rarely.....is that the same standard as what will be used for those who are coming into the country LEGALLY?

geez, biden and fauci both need to go.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

To add to this, I wouldn't likely be able to just sit here and "not breathe" without issues I imagine. For whatever reason, I don't feel like I even need to take a breath (almost like my oxygen saturation is higher then on the meter).

The nurse also said the meters aren't that reliable. Someone could be gasping for breath and the meter says 99%, or the opposite (guess that's me).

All this reminded me of the condition neurosis. Maybe I need a mental health MD more then anything else...
Regarding the thyroid stuff... I've thought before maybe my thyroid dose is a problem. It's only 125mcg though and labs are all in range from what I recall...t3 might be close to upper range though. I've been on it for years though. Any suggestion on how to go about seeing if I just need a lower dose?
Honestly I think it's a good thing to discuss with the doctors and push back a little on if you see fit. I would get your zinc levels checked and see if they are within range. If you are low, it may be the reason your thyroid is low to begin with. Then you supplement, it corrects the issue, and you get higher t4>t3 conversion from the levothyroxine due to the zinc being available all of a sudden.

However, if your T3 is at the upper range, that may be a hole in the theory (and why it's hard to make assumptions without the full bloodwork).

It just seems strange that zinc gives you insomnia. But it isn't unusual for elevated T3 to cause insomnia. So I am just saying if you are normally deficient you may be struggling to convert T4>T3 but since you've overcompensated with supplemental T4....normalizing zinc gives you elevated T3 and causes issues. Again, grasping a little here but something to check with a doctor on and get your zinc levels checked.

It could also be you eat a lot of foods with zinc and you are experiencing zinc toxicity - which is also a reason to get your zinc levels checked.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you are a wealth of info (y)
:)
Part of my job was coming up with covid protocol for a very dynamic operation, and being in CA, I'm surrounded with people (not necessarily at this operation) who are constantly trying to ram stupid **** down my throat and force me and my family to do insane things. So I've had to keep up, and I have to be able to elucidate why I'm not jumping through some idiotic hoops.

Back to the above, it's insane, people are saying 'well they're the same', when pfizer themselves, the FDA, and the CDC all say they are NOT the same and only 1 vaccine can be administered to 5-11yo's: Comirnaty. But hey, go ahead, wing it and jam that OG Pfizer **** in your 6yo, I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
fauci explained that there is testing at the border 'under certain circumstances' which imo, translates into very rarely.....is that the same standard as what will be used for those who are coming into the country LEGALLY?

geez, biden and fauci both need to go.
WTF does Fauci have to do with Border Control? Stay in your lane, numbnuts.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

huh yep seems you are correct. there's multiple articles that claim they are the same thing. one even says the manufacturing process was unchanged.

source: FACT SHEET FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS ADMINISTERING VACCINE

"Dilute with 1.3 mL sterile 0.9% Sodium Chloride Injection, USP prior to use "

"ONLY use sterile 0.9% Sodium Chloride Injection, USP as the diluent. This diluent is not packaged with the vaccine and must be sourced separately. Do not use bacteriostatic 0.9% Sodium Chloride Injection or any other diluent. Do not add more than 1.3 mL of diluent. "

Interesting they use sodium chloride. bet stuff grows with water lol. wouldn't dilution with room temp solution cause it spoil rapidly?

edit: ah its in here too

"Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine multiple dose vials with orange caps and labels with orange borders may be stored at 8°C to 25°C (46°F to 77°F) for a total of 12 hours prior to dilution.
After dilution, the vial should be held between 2ºC to 25°C (35°F to 77°F). Vials should be discarded 12 hours after dilution. "

So now you have to trust someone to measure 1.3 ml of dilution (in a 2ml revivor), and trust that it will be stored and discarded correctly.

This almost seems like a way to make people throw vaccines away and buy new ones tbh. they were just giving 1/3 the dose to kids before.

Attachments

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Part of my job was coming up with covid protocol for a very dynamic operation, and being in CA, I'm surrounded with people (not necessarily at this operation) who are constantly trying to ram stupid **** down my throat and force me and my family to do insane things. So I've had to keep up, and I have to be able to elucidate why I'm not jumping through some idiotic hoops.

Back to the above, it's insane, people are saying 'well they're the same', when pfizer themselves, the FDA, and the CDC all say they are NOT the same and only 1 vaccine can be administered to 5-11yo's: Comirnaty. But hey, go ahead, wing it and jam that OG Pfizer **** in your 6yo, I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.
look at site--no jab for me
also robert f kennedy jr's site-childrenshealthdefense
C19 VAX REACTIONS

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
florian dagoury
jeremy chardy
antoin mechin
kyle warner

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I don't want to discredit real symptoms, but my wife and I felt the breathing symptoms so mild and faintly that we had to ask ourselves if it was mental. for me it was literally about 5 minutes at max, it disappeared somehow when I went for a jog with my headphones in. when I think about my breathing I can overthink and induce a panic attack because my brain isn't as smart as me lol. stay positive buddy, that's a HUGE part of your health.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't want to discredit real symptoms, but my wife and I felt the breathing symptoms so mild and faintly that we had to ask ourselves if it was mental. for me it was literally about 5 minutes at max, it disappeared somehow when I went for a jog with my headphones in. when I think about my breathing I can overthink and induce a panic attack because my brain isn't as smart as me lol. stay positive buddy, that's a HUGE part of your health.
Thanks man. I'm feeling pretty rough now today. Pretty sure it's the lack of sleep but it's brought back the feverish feel. I also need to get back on resveratrol tomorrow because that really did control symptoms I see now. Still taking everything else.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man. I'm feeling pretty rough now today. Pretty sure it's the lack of sleep but it's brought back the feverish feel. I also need to get back on resveratrol tomorrow because that really did control symptoms I see now. Still taking everything else.
are you able to get any exercise in?
small case study: I ran daily and recovered the fastest of everyone I know. The people who stayed in bed suffered the most. My mom still lives on the farm with dad and she stayed busy with stalls and gardening. She did say one day she felt like she over did it cause she felt more tired the next day, but she recovered fast. My wife was somewhere in the middle, mildly active at home with the dogs but had the covid more severe than me (still not as bad as the cold she just go over though)

My co-workers who told me they locked themselves in bed with dayquil etc were the ones who suffered the worst. they did not take the vitamin cocktail we all do and were not active. I'm not doctor, these are just small examples but I do believe getting out and moving even if it's a walk around the block is huge for your health.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here is Fauci stating that this virus shouldn't be used politically while making anti Trump political comments.
Trump for whatever reason, won't bash Fauci though.

I really love how he brings up January 6? How political can you get while claiming politics shouldn't be part of this?

They are going to lie while he is saving lives? More deaths under Biden now than Trump - even with 3 vaccines on Biden's favor. What lives has he saved?

I think he and Biden are just demented. Listen to them ramble. It is insanity

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
resveros by Apex alchemy is good stuff

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Myocarditis and Pericarditis Postmarketing data demonstrate increased risks of myocarditis and pericarditis, particularly within 7 days following the second dose. The observed risk is higher among males under 40 years of age than among females and older males. The observed risk is highest in males 12 through 17 years of age. Although some cases required intensive care support, available data from short-term follow-up suggest that most individuals have had resolution of symptoms with conservative management. Information is not yet available about potential long-term sequelae. The CDC has published considerations related to myocarditis and pericarditis after vaccination, including for vaccination of individuals with a history of myocarditis or pericarditis (https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/clinicalconsiderations/myocarditis.html
(lol this link doesnt work)^

interesting, its right there in the official documentation.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I really love how he brings up January 6? How political can you get while claiming politics shouldn't be part of this?

They are going to lie while he is saving lives? More deaths under Biden now than Trump - even with 3 vaccines on Biden's favor. What lives has he saved?

exactly. here's another but not Fauci:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

imagine if the media gave biden and fauci the exact same treatment they gave trump?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
are you able to get any exercise in?
small case study: I ran daily and recovered the fastest of everyone I know. The people who stayed in bed suffered the most. My mom still lives on the farm with dad and she stayed busy with stalls and gardening. She did say one day she felt like she over did it cause she felt more tired the next day, but she recovered fast. My wife was somewhere in the middle, mildly active at home with the dogs but had the covid more severe than me (still not as bad as the cold she just go over though)

My co-workers who told me they locked themselves in bed with dayquil etc were the ones who suffered the worst. they did not take the vitamin cocktail we all do and were not active. I'm not doctor, these are just small examples but I do believe getting out and moving even if it's a walk around the block is huge for your health.
No way I could exercise. I do pace around the room pretty frequently. I'm not just huddled under a bunch of blankets the whole time (only at night). Finally got around to taking my temperature when I could feel the shakes and it was 100.1. It didn't last long though, maybe 30 minutes to an hour. So, I'm guessing the uncontrolled shakes/chills in the middle of the night is a nasty fever. Oops.

Now, I will say...when that fever hit, my wife and I prayed for miraculous healing. Within minutes it came down. Praise Him!

I'm at the point I can't distinguish between the lack of sleep and the covid. My face and ears are on fire but that could easily be the lack of sleep as that happens frequently. My calves are a little tight but again, unsure what it's from. Stuffy nose, coughing only when I let up on vitamin C, no real fatigue, not out of breath, brain is working well, still have taste and smell, wonder if I'm missing anything.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yesterday, I went and had the monoclonal antibody infusion iv.. some people claim to feel better right away.
Last night was rough. 103.6 fever, and 02 levels only in the high 80's..
After the horrible night, I do have to admit, I'm feeling slightly better. The wife insisted that I sleep on my stomach. I think that may have helped.
How far into the illness did you get this done?

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
New York Times actually reported on investigations into over 800 cases of rare heart problems in people after vaccination. I guess they have to look like news once in a while.