Wife Has COVID-19

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When I have a sinus infection/or severe allergies going on, I use combo Afrim/behind the counter Sudafed. Can breathe all the way to my brain stem.......but still can't smell a thing. Anosmia is extremely common
Thats crazy, what a trip that would be. The worst part for me was not knowing if I needed a shower or not lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IDK, maybe you're right. I don't recall Fauci suggesting it was a bio weapon openly, I just remember a lot of talk about how a guy ate a bat and the whole world got sick. What I read was the released emails from scientists that told him early on their research made them feel strongly that this was a bioweapon and those emails not being released for many months.

Again, my sampling is small when compared to the whole world population, but have you had the COVID? Reason I ask is because everyone I have discussed it with agreed that there was a distinct difference in the taste/smell experience with 'rona vs anything they've ever seen before.

Your mouth goes numb sorta, is bizarre. Your ability to breath and "smell" can be 100% perfect. the loss of smell isn't related to congestion or anything like that, the nasal is fully opened up yet it's just empty scentless air coming in. It's really odd.
Haha, it is hard to convey my sense of humor/sarcasm in my posts. I am not right or wrong...just pointing out that Fauci is an idiot and his stamp of approval sends up all kinds of red flags haha.

That entire post was just me and my weird sense of humor.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha, it is hard to convey my sense of humor/sarcasm in my posts. I am not right or wrong...just pointing out that Fauci is an idiot and his stamp of approval sends up all kinds of red flags haha.

That entire post was just me and my weird sense of humor.
Lol I'm with you now.

And yeah I think anyone who says anything other than "I don't know" right now is basically either a liar, or just so dumb they actually believe they know something.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
At least Biden is going to get one thing for Americans that Trump couldn't get. The Mexicans are going to pay to build the wall between us, and illegal immigration into the US is going to stop....because Biden is doing such a great job destroying things they will not want to be here anymore and the Mexican are going to have to find some way to keep us out!

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I saw this bs today and was thinking… fcuk, does this mean I can’t start my new job?!?!
Slate put it nicely that if people are already calling him a tyrant, he might as well stop the pandemic while he’s at it. Great power play. The vaccinated 50% of America is 100% sick of complaints. None of his voters are going to mind.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Slate put it nicely that if people are already calling him a tyrant, he might as well stop the pandemic while he’s at it. Great power play. The vaccinated 50% of America is 100% sick of complaints. None of his voters are going to mind.
I guess if you just ignore everything we know about the vaccine being a therapeutic as opposed to eliminating the virus that sounds nice. Might even make people feel like they are good people for supporting a coercive force.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My coworker’s uncle got vaccinated and caught Covid. He’s in his 90s.

My coworker: the doctors said the vaccine saved him from dying.

Me:

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Two interesting things:

1. People believe the 2015 Nobel prize winning drug is strictly for horses. It is still used regularly in humans.

2. NIH started a study to see how Covid-19 effects menstrual cycles. I hope we get that answer before my daughters are forced to take it in order to participate in society.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My coworker’s uncle got vaccinated and caught Covid. He’s in his 90s.

My coworker: the doctors said the vaccine saved him from dying.

Me:
That's an excellent spin on that situation.

Our neighbor got the vaccine, and she just caught covid too. I bet the doctor will think it saved her too, even though she's 35 and healthy. They vaccine is working so well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just saw where 3 out of 10 illegal immigrants housed at federal border facilities are refusing vaccine....i guess no mandate for them-eh?

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Burden’s song F Biden just hit a million views on YouTube so that’s nice. Song slams if you like hip hop.
I'm really enjoying Topher (song called the Patriot) and Tom McDonald right now (snowflakes, brainwashed, many more)

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I keep hearing from people that we need to get vaccinated because we don't know the long term effects of C19 yet.

Which we've been studying now for almost 2 years.

But the VAX is fully safe and we don't need to worry about the long term effects because people have been injecting it for around 5+ months now.

Hell the vax is so new, we don't even have the ability to tell if it has fertility side effects yet. The first jabs were only given 9 months ago.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
“Biden had given federal workers the choice of undergoing regular testing instead of getting vaccinated, but that testing opt-out will no longer be an option.”

Just keep tightening the noose until full compliance is achieved.
Relax everyone, this just applies to US citizens. Illegals, MS-13 gang members and other Democrat faithful won't need to comply with this or any other US laws.

Tell you what Biden, Fauci etc.... mail me the vaccine. I'll send you back confirmation I injected myself with it, and everything will be A-OK. I mean, mail-in voting is done that way, right?

Biden and his liberal buddies finally went too far. And I mean WAY overstepped their bounds and showed all their dirty cards. Did you catch the hatred in his eyes/voice for "the unvaccinated"? He hates un-vaccinated Americans more than he does the Taliban. The founding fathers gave us the tools to fight gov't tyranny like this - they're called guns. It's time...

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I keep hearing from people that we need to get vaccinated because we don't know the long term effects of C19 yet.

But the VAX is fully safe and we don't need to worry about the long term effects because people have been injecting it for around 5+ months now.

Hell the vax is so new, we don't even have the ability to tell if it has fertility side effects yet. The first jabs were only given 9 months ago.
My coworker got the vax while she was pregnant. She told me the other day that she had to stop eating certain things because her baby was getting sick (she’s breast feeding). I was thinking…. Are you sure it’s not from the vaccine?!?!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Biden and his liberal buddies finally went too far. And I mean WAY overstepped their bounds and showed all their dirty cards. Did you catch the hatred in his eyes/voice for "the unvaccinated"? He hates un-vaccinated Americans more than he does the Taliban. The founding fathers gave us the tools to fight gov't tyranny like this - they're called guns. It's time...
it's true, while many in our state took a year off from work and made more money on unemployment than they did from their previous jobs, some of us worked every single day through the panorama. Not just medical workers, but those of us in manufacturing, groceries, delivery services, and many other industries.

we did that through labor shortages, logistics nightmares, through lockdowns and ever changing rules, mandates, and laws.

we had no way of blowing off steam after putting in the extra hours that were left upon us while others were at home spending our tax dollars, because everything was closed to us. But now, we are the pannerademic, now it is those of us who have worked hard every day, who have made personal health decisions to be HEALTHIER that are the problem. we have been singled out.

however, according to Uncle Joe, we number 80,000,000.

I like our odds.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My coworker got the vax while she was pregnant. She told me the other day that she had to stop eating certain things because her baby was getting sick (she’s breast feeding). I was thinking…. Are you sure it’s not from the vaccine?!?!
holy **** there's no way I'd want my wife doing this during pregnancy! I have practically begged my buddy to have some real discussion with his wife about it as they're mid term pregnancy now themselves. I'm so grateful that they don't feel a need for this vax at this time as both have had covid already and are fine.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well, if it comes down to it, I suppose I’ll just be taking weekly free tests at the pharmacy.

Or what’s the worst case? They fine me $14,000 annually? I have spent far more than that on my health. I would spend that to retain it.

Okay, take the money. Biden isn’t getting re-elected and fines like that will get overturned eventually. In the meantime, I could always look for a job with a smaller company if it made more financial sense longterm.

I mean it’s all absolute craziness and I don’t think people are going to stand for it, plain and simple. I will not be coerced or rushed into making lasting medical decisions against my will.

Right now all the evidence points to folks who have already had COVID and recovered stand to gain little but risk from taking the vaccine.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well, if it comes down to it, I suppose I’ll just be taking weekly free tests at the pharmacy.

Or what’s the worst case? They fine me $14,000 annually? I have spent far more than that on my health. I would spend that to retain it.

Okay, take the money. Biden isn’t getting re-elected and fines like that will get overturned eventually. In the meantime, I could always look for a job with a smaller company if it made more financial sense longterm.

I mean it’s all absolute craziness and I don’t think people are going to stand for it, plain and simple. I will not be coerced or rushed into making lasting medical decisions against my will.

Right now all the evidence points to folks who have already had COVID and recovered stand to gain little but risk from taking the vaccine.

I think the $14k fine is to the employer if they don't enforce it, am I wrong on that? It seems fitting because that particular political party is usually in favor of making it harder and harder for businesses to succeed, IMO.

I still think my antibodies and my wife's did their job recently when her coworkers caught the 'rona. I'm pretty happy about that.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have a friend who’s wife was in ICU for liver failure. She was an alcoholic apparently ans not a lot of people knew. She was completely incoherent for days and finally values came down, she stabilized and was talking again...guess what these incompetent sheep on her care team decided? “She is now stable enough to get vaccinated”

Day after vaccine she went incoherent again, started to pull out of it a few days later, then went into renal failure and was dead in 4 more days.

Of course they will never correlate or attribute to vaccine, but WHO THE FUK THOUGHT IT WAS WISE TO CHALLENGE A PATIENTS IMMUNE SYSTEM WHEN IN LIVER FAILURE/RECOVERING?!

Of course people don’t know how to advocate for their loved ones and atrocious medicine like this persists.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think the $14k fine is to the employer if they don't enforce it, am I wrong on that? It seems fitting because that particular political party is usually in favor of making it harder and harder for businesses to succeed, IMO.

I still think my antibodies and my wife's did their job recently when her coworkers caught the 'rona. I'm pretty happy about that.
I don’t know; the news articles were ambiguous in that regard, but hopefully it saves me 14 grand

My father in law has been getting tested twice a week forever now for his job as part of their mandates. Just an inconvenience, but I will chalk it up to a work task same as any other one I accomplish for my paycheck.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have a friend who’s wife was in ICU for liver failure. She was an alcoholic apparently ans not a lot of people knew. She was completely incoherent for days and finally values came down, she stabilized and was talking again...guess what these incompetent sheep on her care team decided? “She is now stable enough to get vaccinated”

Day after vaccine she went incoherent again, started to pull out of it a few days later, then went into renal failure and was dead in 4 more days.

Of course they will never correlate or attribute to vaccine, but WHO THE FUK THOUGHT IT WAS WISE TO CHALLENGE A PATIENTS IMMUNE SYSTEM WHEN IN LIVER FAILURE/RECOVERING?!

Of course people don’t know how to advocate for their loved ones and atrocious medicine like this persists.
ya it's definitely tough on your organs. but moderna seems to be a lot harder on them than pfizer, likely due to using a larger amount of mRNA per shot.

my current best idea is to have people do bpc 157 belly injections daily to repair/protect your organs before/during getting the shots

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t know; the news articles were ambiguous in that regard, but hopefully it saves me 14 grand

My father in law has been getting tested twice a week forever now for his job as part of their mandates. Just an inconvenience, but I will chalk it up to a work task same as any other one I accomplish for my paycheck.
Yea, my cop friend gets tested and has to wear a mask every night that he goes into work, even though he’s vaccinated. 🤷🏻‍♀️

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Don't worry, it works so good Israel is considering their 4th injections, if they can do it 4 times you can do it twice!

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don't worry, it works so good Israel is considering their 4th injections, if they can do it 4 times you can do it twice!
Nice dose study for the graphene oxide on the heard

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just keep injecting the sheep until we've achieved full infertility and population control.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

They have her the vaccine without the husband's consent?!

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think there's places where kids between the age 12 and 17 can go to get vaccinated without parental consent. I'm not sure the facility would be allowed to deny the vaccine pending his permission.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
someone remind me but i think i have heard somewhere the saying 'it's my body and the government shouldn't be able to tell me what to do with it'?

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No they scared him into it saying covid would kill her. He isn’t medically smart...just a good hearted laborer. The group think in medicine that the vaccines are harmless blows my mind. Unfortunately, it will be the people that don’t know how body systems work enough to advocate for themselves.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think there's places where kids between the age 12 and 17 can go to get vaccinated without parental consent. I'm not sure the facility would be allowed to deny the vaccine pending his permission.
I am my father’s Power of Attorney and they decided to give him the jab at his dialysis clinic without asking me. He is senile and cannot make judgment calls for himself. I only found out because he said his arm was hurting from the shot they gave him.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am my father’s Power of Attorney and they decided to give him the jab at his dialysis clinic without asking me. He is senile and cannot make judgment calls for himself. I only found out because he said his arm was hurting from the shot they gave him.
Can you sue?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you sue?
I haven’t checked, but I doubt it. From what I’ve gathered, they made all their clients get the jab during their dialysis session.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@rob112 also Aaron Lewis's new song "am I the only one"
I’ve liked him since Staind, but I liked the apolitical music better. I’m not his enemy just because I didn’t vote for the same guy

jorelldye

Awards
holy **** there's no way I'd want my wife doing this during pregnancy! I have practically begged my buddy to have some real discussion with his wife about it as they're mid term pregnancy now themselves. I'm so grateful that they don't feel a need for this vax at this time as both have had covid already and are fine.
Depends on where you live (urban or rural). One thing is for certain: The Pfizer vaccine is better than getting actual covid, which is a strong possibility for both her and the baby. Yes, the covid spike proteins formed by the vaccine have some minute potential to cause injury, but the same spike proteins are present in 100s of times the potency in the event of an actual infection, on top of the infection itself.

A decision not to vax is very hard to justify with a disease this contagious. My aunt and uncle decided not to vax. My uncle died because of it. Suffocated in front of us while on 100% oxygen. He died half from Covid and half from anti-vax hysteria.

There's no reason for the paranoia over such a simple mechanism: the strip of rna that encodes the spike protein encased in a chemical shell - the rna is eliminated as soon as it is used, and the single batch of spike proteins that result are cleared in 2 days.