Why is Yellowjacket banned here? Oh nevermind he wasnt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearedup

Awards
Why is Yellowjacket banned here......................................................

It seems if you guys are saying all this stuff about him and accusing and basically passing judgement without letting him respond seems unfair! He should get a response or a chance to air what he thinks especially after all the accusations made against him!

gearedup

Awards
If I was talked about as much as he was on a board I pretty much built and had spent hours on and didnt have the chance to even defend myself! I was waiting for his response and a little debate before persecuting him! I am not saying anyone here is wrong, YJ is wrong or right only that after all that stuff against him and circumstances he should not be banned he has proven himself time after time so why would this board deprive him of giving his side of the story? It seems that mods hgere and people were out to get him and used him greatly for digging up all the info he did for here and Aarchive then he is discarded and also made to look like a child, lying to all for some time and not having the opportunity to respond or give his side!

Once again I am not taking sides I would just like to hear his response, for every version of a story there is another side and aftre all the persecution he has gotten and aftre all he has done to make this site what it is deserves the chance to speak! After the debate is over and the case is presented then let everyone judge and lets take all angles and views/explanations into perspective!

He was basically called out to be a lying deceiving person that has had all his followers fooled and skipped the trial and judge and jury and left out to be hung with no chance to defend himself!

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
i dont have as much problem with YJ's not being able to back himself up, than to the opinions, which totally deny his contribution and assistance in making this forum what is today. I have to admit im some what suprised to have read about his past and what not, but i havent lost respect toward what he knows. As someone mentioned already in another thread, it is a shame that this has come down to this b/c its almost impossible for me to take a side. I acknowledge his contributions to this forum and assistance to several others who were in his shoes a while back, but also, I understand other peoples opinions (and the difference between today and a month back). Sage

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
FOR THE RECORD YJ IS NOT I REPEAT NOT BANNED... never has been..in fact, YJ was on this very site last night for well over 2 hours. So he can't use that arguement that he was banned cause it aint happend

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Matthew D
FOR THE RECORD YJ IS NOT I REPEAT NOT BANNED... never has been..in fact, YJ was on this very site last night for well over 2 hours. So he can't use that arguement that he was banned cause it aint happend
I am going to verify that what Matt said is TRUE and not only is he NOT banned, but I personally asked him to respond (almost begged him to clear this up), and he said he will not respond.

Let me ask you a question, would you?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by sage
I acknowledge his contributions to this forum and assistance to several others who were in his shoes a while back, but also, I understand other peoples opinions (and the difference between today and a month back). Sage
No one from the leadership team here denies his MANY contributions to this board. It has been expressed publically MANY times that he has done a ton for this place.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Re: Why is Yellowjacket banned here?

Originally posted by gearedup
It seems if you guys are saying all this stuff about him and accusing and basically passing judgement without letting him respond seems unfair! He should get a response or a chance to air what he thinks especially after all the accusations made against him!
If you keep making unfounded statments you will not be welcome here. You need to have the facts before you open your mouth. He is the only one who has chosen not to respond. If he changes his mind then he can make that happen.

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Re: Why is Yellowjacket banned here?

His own words brand him a fraud, a child and a liar. No one else wrote those posts.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: Why is Yellowjacket banned here?

I support this statement.  But, I think you made it with the belief that YJ does not have the opportunity to respond.  This is not the case...
If I was talked about as much as he was on a board I pretty much built...
Let's get one thing straight gearedup...the MEMBERS make this board...and NOT one man alone.  I have never denied YJ's services have been a tremendous asset.  When it was the world against YJ on more occassion than one I was in his corner...sometimes at odds with my own MOD team.  When all else was screaming to hang him I alone was in his corner defending him.  He knows what I speak here is truth.

The only difference is that I cannot step in to defend him this time.  I have to rest the outcome of this on his shoulders...
Originally posted by windwords7
If you keep making unfounded statments you will not be welcome here.
I don't agree with this...gearedup will always be welcome here.  Different views are the cornerstone of questioning.  Different opinions are equally valuable.

Chemo

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I expect factual statements. Isnt that what this whole YJ thing is about?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by windwords7
I expect factual statments
In times such as these this is to be expected...let's see if we get them.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Re: Re: Re: Why is Yellowjacket banned here?

IWhen it was the world against YJ on more occassion than one I was in his corner...sometimes at odds with my own MOD team. 

How true it is.

I'll say one thing. He has had EVERY chance in the world to defend himself or explain certain things. He has not. If you don't know all the facts, and 99% of us here do not, then just think about that. It will give you a clear indication.

bellx1

Awards
I agree that it is all on his shoulders now .... I for one have seen him belittle and bash and flame etc. To see something like this coming .. well how could it not .... You can't treat people the way he did and not expect some kind of reaction ... The reaction at hand is nothing but the facts and the fact is he has yet to respond except on Mass University...
I feel sorry for him .... I truly do .... I hope he finds himself and learns that it is OK to be who you are.

Below are the boards that have the thread on it...

Anabolic Minds
http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4260

Bodybuilding.com just put it up as well ...
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?threadid=116107

FitnessGeared has it as well ....
http://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11471

MassUniversity has it too
http://www.massuniversity.com/portal/forums/showthread.php? postid=9078\

Anabolic-Paradise has it
http://www.anabolic-paradise.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6934

Anabolic Universe has it
http://www.anabolicuniverse.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=10951

Elite Fitness has it
http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=227253

MassMonsters has it
http://www.massmonsterz.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=10335

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Re: Re: Re: Why is Yellowjacket banned here?

For the record, get off your knees, you're not impressing anyone, you thinking you have some sort of power is amusing. Now to the case at hand-

Im not going to resond the the designated thread here because I will be edited or have my posts deleted. And yes, for the record I was banned but AM has a feature where you arent banned you're a 'miserable member' (Ask LakeMountD he's 'banned also) where you cant click anything, etc. Trust me, if I werent banned, Id be right in the middle of the drama. But wait, why not temp. ban me, let the thread build up, have everyone hate me and then let me back in and ask me to justify myself, come on, Im not that stupid.

I am going to verify that what Matt said is TRUE and not only is he NOT banned, but I personally asked him to respond (almost begged him to clear this up), and he said he will not respond.

Let me ask you a question, would you?
Oh so I couldnt get in and Chemo and yourself at the same time say "Try it now" and Im magically in? Come on, thats lame as hell. You guys are total bullshitters.

His own words brand him a fraud, a child and a liar. No one else wrote those posts.
Are you sure? Check the IPs douche bag. You still have that PI watching me? LoL... come on your morbid, lonley old man, I can see why your wife left you now....

I support this statement.  But, I think you made it with the belief that YJ does not have the opportunity to respond.  This is not the case...

Let's get one thing straight gearedup...the MEMBERS make this board...and NOT one man alone.  I have never denied YJ's services have been a tremendous asset.  When it was the world against YJ on more occassion than one I was in his corner...sometimes at odds with my own MOD team.  When all else was screaming to hang him I alone was in his corner defending him.  He knows what I speak here is truth.

The only difference is that I cannot step in to defend him this time.  I have to rest the outcome of this on his shoulders...

I don't agree with this...gearedup will always be welcome here.  Different views are the cornerstone of questioning.  Different opinions are equally valuable.

Chemo

Not exactly. You guys bullshitted me and gave me the run around for a couple days. So I magically quit posting for 2 days? No sir, I couldnt. Lame as hell Bobby, I would expect more.

I agree that it is all on his shoulders now .... I for one have seen him belittle and bash and flame etc. To see something like this coming .. well how could it not .... You can't treat people the way he did and not expect some kind of reaction ... The reaction at hand is nothing but the facts and the fact is he has yet to respond except on Mass University...
I feel sorry for him .... I truly do .... I hope he finds himself and learns that it is OK to be who you are.

Awww.... did I hurt your feelings? Did I belittle you boy? Im so sorry. People like you are the reason drama is created. Everyone wants to believe the bullshit so much its cracks me up (no really, ask jake). Ive flamed countless people, and they want this to be the end of me and great job, except you added too much to it, now its just not believeable. And to think Bone did all this, ha, he's just Benz's little bitch. Wouldnt it look bad if Benz, a mod here, posted this? I think so, so he has his little cronie do it. Ill expect some spinless pussy will edit this, I wouldnt be sruprised since censorship here is out of hand,

If you want the straigth story, see Fitnessgeared or MM, I will post it there where censorship doesnt rule.....

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
I do think its a credit to the mods integrity that they have so far resisted the temptation to engage in a flame war...

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
I do think its a credit to the mods integrity that they have so far resisted the temptation to engage in a flame war...
They just do it through PMs, kissing member's asses to gain their favortism so when a problem arises, they wont be alone, lame.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
There will be no censcorship. YJ your avoidance of the subject speaks louder than your flames....

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
His flames aren't that loud anymore...Notice that?

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
There will be no censcorship. YJ your avoidance of the subject speaks louder than your flames....

Ok man, I just avoided it and decided to post today since it was overflowing with bullshit. You're a weak little man Jake, one day you'll learn. I think the scars on your knees speaks louder than your rampant attempt at diplomacy.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
His flames aren't that loud anymore...Notice that?

Come on now Bobo... you must have not read any of the above, or chose to ignore it. Not to mention your owner said mods are to stay neutral, remember you didnt have anything to do with this? LoL... amazing.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just said your flames don't mean much anymore. Thats all.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Nice conspiracy theory on the "temp ban". Gimme a break, You were on the board, we all saw you. Then you went invisible.....

There is on button as a MOD and its called a ban button. No "temp ban" buttons around :rolleyes:

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Nice conspiracy theory on the "temp ban". Gimme a break, You were on the board, we all saw you. Then you went invisible.....

There is on button as a MOD and its called a ban button. No "temp ban" buttons around :rolleyes:
Hey dumbass, this is set as my homepage, my name doesnt leave. Use some common sense. Now you're going to lie and say there's no 'miserable ban', ah come on now Jake, you're being brainwashed, ask LakeMountD, he has the same problem....hmmmm........I smell bullshit.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

Considering the particiapants here, I wonder why.
Who are the participants? Oh, you're in this too detective? Great job Watson, Im impressed. Once a bitch, always a bitch.... I thought you would have changed.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Who are the participants? Oh, you're in this too detective? Great job Watson, Im impressed. Once a bitch, always a bitch.... I thought you would have changed.
Once a bullshitter, always a bullshitter. Sorry if the truth hurts. Suck it up like a man. You have the option of change. I post about what I know about, not what I pretend to know about.

Cya round...

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

Once a bullshitter, always a bullshitter. Sorry if the truth hurts. Suck it up like a man. You have the option of change. I post about what I know about, not what I pretend to know about.

Cya round...

I have yet to hear any real truth, just a great plot to take down someone you couldnt have otherwise.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Well this wasnt nearly as fun as I would have hoped, so Im going to go lift weights now (you guys should try it) and you know my cell # and know where to find me if you have any further bullshit to spam.........

For a board wanting to avoid what bb.com has become, congrats. you jsut won yourself a drama queen bracelet...good work guys, fucking up my board.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by YellowJacket

Hey dumbass, this is set as my homepage, my name doesnt leave. Use some common sense. Now you're going to lie and say there's no 'miserable ban', ah come on now Jake, you're being brainwashed, ask LakeMountD, he has the same problem....hmmmm........I smell bullshit.
Wrong again, when you are banned you can not mount the server and your name will not show as "online".

Big H

Banned
Awards
So lets talk about the mastermind Big H. The 18 year old kid who bought PHs from Chemo and Chemo called his mom and had his mom take them away from him. And then said that he planned to use that against Chemo when the time came. Ever wonder why no one here respects H? Thats why. He's a two faced kid, who would have hope it it werent for playing the role as AM bitch. When we need something, we can rely on H to get it done over there, he used to be of much use, then that board self distructed, so he's really no longer needed.
LOL! Is this what the PM said? That Chemo called my mom!?! LOL!! This is hilarious. That never happened.

You think you know something about me, YJ, but you know nothing.

When the mods are ready, they will let me take the gloves off. Then I will devour your words as well as yourself and leave you sobbing like a baby. Just let me do it. I've held back. Just let me!

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

Wrong again, when you are banned you can not mount the server and your name will not show as "online".

Ok, Jake, your fake ass didnt tell me that lastnight? You're cool as hell on AIM, but when you assume the role of 'board bitch' here you turn all diplocatic and bullshit until I dont think you can stand to hear yourself.

LOL! Is this what the PM said? That Chemo called my mom!?! LOL!! This is hilarious. That never happened.

You think you know something about me, YJ, but you know nothing.

When the mods are ready, they will let me take the gloves off. Then I will devour your words as well as yourself and leave you sobbing like a baby. Just let me do it. I've held back. Just let me!

LoL... right little boy. I might just call your parents too! LoL..... bet that was a bitch having your PHs taken away by your mommy, sticky this one bitch.. haha

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
No, you know I didnt tell you last night, because there is NOTHING TO TELL. You can't keep making up scapegoats to cover yourself.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
No, you know I didnt tell you last night, because there is NOTHING TO TELL. You can't keep making up scapegoats to cover yourself.
You're a weak man. To catch a liar, you must lie, so whats that make you? Besides a spinless, blind follower who serves as no use to this board other than to create and transmit drama? Nothing. You were given the admin position because you're easily manipulated, no matter what Chemo says, its the truth, You do as he wishes and he loves that, you are the Big H of AnabolicMinds. A said, whiny ass little boy. No one gives a **** about your prostate man, honestly, Everyone's tired of hearing the bitch out stories. Like I said, on AIM you're straight with me and friends and then here, you cop this 'i must impress members' bitch ass, pussy attitude like anyone gives a ****. You're a phony, you're a fake, desparate for attention little man. So now matter what happens, just remember, I taught you most of what you know and you followed me around for almost a year now, acting like a lost puppy. So Edit this one you fuckin little troll.....

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
With that said, I will log out and continue life, I'll be back in a few months or more, to check in and make sure this board stays bullshit free......... to all those who hate me, its because at one time I owned you and to all those who stand by me, you guys know, **** the haters. PEACE!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

windwords7

Awards
  • Established

You're a weak man. To catch a liar, you must lie, so whats that make you? Besides a spinless, blind follower who serves as no use to this board other than to create and transmit drama? Nothing. You were given the admin position because you're easily manipulated, no matter what Chemo says, its the truth, You do as he wishes and he loves that, you are the Big H of AnabolicMinds. A said, whiny ass little boy. No one gives a **** about your prostate man, honestly, Everyone's tired of hearing the bitch out stories. Like I said, on AIM you're straight with me and friends and then here, you cop this 'i must impress members' bitch ass, pussy attitude like anyone gives a ****. You're a phony, you're a fake, desparate for attention little man. So now matter what happens, just remember, I taught you most of what you know and you followed me around for almost a year now, acting like a lost puppy. So Edit this one you fuckin little troll.....
You just said it all and proved to everyone with this post that you are a very sad disillusioned person. I never asked you to care about my phsyical ailments but the fact that you just wrote what you did shows exactly the kind of person you are. I gave you my trust and my friendship and you choose the way of the weak. I hope you can find a place where you are at peace with yourself and you no longer have to pretend to be something your not and use words to belittle others in order to build yourself up. Very sad indeed....

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bell..I can't take it anymore...Please stop because I don't think I can take anymore. I might explode laughing...

inertia

Awards
i think ill keep the irony in this to myself YJ :p what comes around,goes around.Mr."i made this board what it is today",ha.its not just the mods and the vets its the new guys youve turned away from this board as well.sorry bro,its not about you its about the member!

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: Re: Re: Why is Yellowjacket banned here?

...Trust me, if I werent banned, Id be right in the middle of the drama.

...Oh so I couldnt get in and Chemo and yourself at the same time say "Try it now" and Im magically in?...
OK...so if you weren't banned you would have responded.
Ok man, I just avoided it and decided to post today since it was overflowing with bullshit...
But then you say you avoided it...which is it? 
...good work guys, fucking up my board.
You seem to be mistaken...this is MY BOARD.  The members own it and the members are asking the questions.

YJ, we can turn this thread into a personal match but the space would best be served by you proving the accusations wrong.  Hurling names at the MODS will not gain you ground in this battle.

Chemo

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why is Yellowjacket banned here?

You seem to be mistaken...this is MY BOARD.  The members own it and the members are asking the questions.

YJ, we can turn this thread into a personal match but the space would best be served by you proving the accusations wrong.  Hurling names at the MODS will not gain you ground in this battle.

Chemo
Ditto, Chemo. I would prefer the matter at hand discussed rather than personal insults being tossed at the entire mod and admin team. I, for one, have been given good advice on numerous occasions by YJ. If all it is is a little identity embellishment, I forgive you bro. But, to continue flaming everyone involved does not make your case any stronger.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why is Yellowjacket banned here?

Originally posted by Chemo

Chemo
Fantastic job of once again showing the discrepanices Chemo.

This is much more than a little identity imbelishment.

Gilster

Awards
Well I stayed out of this for a while, and now I want to state some observations.

I can understand someone stating false info about themselves on the boards on the net. I do this myself to not give exact info about myself because I have a family, a life, a job, and I need to protect my real identity. Posing my pics on the net is not an option if I want to protect my ID, and I must in order to participate fully about EVERYTHING we speak about here. I might even post fake pics in order to throw off the cent a bit. Nothing is more important on the net, than my real life and family. I will not however exagerate my credentials and give advice about things I have no experience with, and lie about using them, in order to gain credibility, status, or trust, from people who are experimenting with dangerous drugs in their bodies. This point seems to cross the line from information sharing to fraud and downright dangerous.

I made no comments on any of the other boards until I read everything YJ had to say. I feel it is too easy to crush a trusted name on the boards in a short second and I don't want to participate. Hell I remember a year or so ago when geardup went thru some crap himself and it was not cool. The difference is that geardup cleared his name explained things rationally and flamed no one. He cleared the matter up. All I have read from YJ is flames and unproven accusations on every board he responded to. I don't know YJ well enough to say he is either this or that. I will however say that I remember him and his posts less than a year ago at BB.com and I was a bit surprised at seeing him as a mod here such a short time later, and some of his claims, but I felt he was giving out decent info so no real harm as I enjoyed a lot of his posted research. I was a bit alarmed however at his harsh tone and attitude at times, with people asking the same questions he asked maybe 6 months before elsewhere, but it was nothing major IMO.

I still feel that if YJ just owned up and admitted his wrongs, that he could be forgiven and that he would be the bigger man and his name could still be respected. Instead he has chosen to just flame everyone who says anything bad about him. This IMO is his biggest mistake. Not standing up like a man and saying something so terrible as, "I'm sorry", and leave it at that, is his biggest error. His only other option is to prove all the accusations false if they are so. Yet he has not chosen to use either of these options. He has chosen the easy way out, and will lose more respect and credibility by continuing his current course of action.

Just my 2 pennies...

Havok

Awards
Yeah, I expected he was crushed, and afriad to post
and that if he posted he would post to apologize and all would be forgiven.

Also, what is this stuff people are saying he was set up? :confused:

How, and why would they set him up?

(I don't know what went on behind the scenes so I have no insight, but I was curious)

gearedup

Awards
I was told he was banned by him sao that is what I thought because I thought it was also wierd he did not respond I would have responded in a heartbeat! Also thanks mods for changing my original post you could have just made a post in it instead of making me look like I said something I didnt!!

I dont know the story and wont take sides all I think is that I want to hear both sides and that is fair I see him here now I do think he was banned I tried to show him a thread and I had to copy/paste it because he said he could not access the page!

Either way I do not know what to think it all is strange and I want both sides to have a chance to explain or give him a chance to apologize if this is true!

Either way he made this board mostly what it is, lying or not he did alot of good for this board!

gearedup

Awards
Hell I remember a year or so ago when geardup went thru some crap himself and it was not cool. The difference is that geardup cleared his name explained things rationally and flamed no one. He cleared the matter up.
This is why you see me trying to get both sides and get more info than just one side, I was made lies about me and what I was and such a while ago a couple times by people and it is easy for people to turn against you so fast without hearing more facts, now you see why I am so for this and not judging! It has happened to me, not about this but other lies made about me I dont know if it is true or not I just didnt want to judge right away!

Status
Not open for further replies.