why is 3:1 the perfect ratio of Epiandrosterone to androsterone?

markam04

Awards
This is the ratio used in Ultrahard and according to Iconic Formulations, the perfect ratio, (not that I'm disagreeing, just curious).

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This was based on empirical evidence from the primordial performance days - the original androhard v3 was insanely popular due to the balance of the effects of androsterone and epiandro.

High doses of Androsterone are known to cause some lethargy, but offer a cool and calming effect. while epiandrosterone is quite the opposite, high doses are associated with anxiety and aggression. at the 3:1 ratio of epiandro to androsterone we seemed to harness the best of both worlds, and avoid the side effects associated with each compound

markam04

Awards
This was based on empirical evidence from the primordial performance days - the original androhard v3 was insanely popular due to the balance of the effects of androsterone and epiandro.

High doses of Androsterone are known to cause some lethargy, but offer a cool and calming effect. while epiandrosterone is quite the opposite, high doses are associated with anxiety and aggression. at the 3:1 ratio of epiandro to androsterone we seemed to harness the best of both worlds, and avoid the side effects associated with each compound
Thanks for that. In that case it would seem that Ultra Epi would be the choice to stack with products that include Androsterone, such as Ultra Seven and Alpha Four.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for that. In that case it would seem that Ultra Epi would be the choice to stack with products that include Androsterone, such as Ultra Seven and Alpha Four.
Yes. If you can still find alpha four.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ultra epi would stack great with ALPHA seven---i will have to try this.

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I used ultraepi last winter @ 5 pumps per day and it crushed my estrogen. After I picked up dermacrine things improved quite a bit. I enjoyed the 8 week cycle and was wondering if ultraepi crushed my estrogen is it likely that ultra hard would as well? I ask bc I saw you mentioned that the combination of the compounds can help reduce side effects.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I used ultraepi last winter @ 5 pumps per day and it crushed my estrogen. After I picked up dermacrine things improved quite a bit. I enjoyed the 8 week cycle and was wondering if ultraepi crushed my estrogen is it likely that ultra hard would as well? I ask bc I saw you mentioned that the combination of the compounds can help reduce side effects.
@delsolrob

markam04

Awards
ultra epi would stack great with ALPHA seven---i will have to try this.
I have used Ultra Epi, Alpha seven and Dermacrine together and it's a very nice stack, but I do prefer Ultra Hard to Ultra Epi.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have used Ultra Epi, Alpha seven and Dermacrine together and it's a very nice stack, but I do prefer Ultra Hard to Ultra Epi.
always good to have option-eh? :)

glad to see you enjoying the products!!!

markam04

Awards
always good to have option-eh? :)

glad to see you enjoying the products!!!
Absolutely!

I ‘discovered’ Dermacrine a bit before Primordial Performance released the Andro capsules, it’s great to be able to get some of these products from Iconic. I can’t remember the exact ingredients in Androdrive, but i particularly liked that product. Shame that Icon and Alpha Four are now discontinued, but I’ve managed to get some, anyway. Any new products in the pipeline?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely!

I ‘discovered’ Dermacrine a bit before Primordial Performance released the Andro capsules, it’s great to be able to get some of these products from Iconic. I can’t remember the exact ingredients in Androdrive, but i particularly liked that product. Shame that Icon and Alpha Four are now discontinued, but I’ve managed to get some, anyway. Any new products in the pipeline?
i think @delsolrob might have some new stuff coming soon.

appreciate your interest in the brand!!! :)

markam04

Awards
I do find that surprising, I understood that Ultra Epi / Ultra Hard didn't increase or decrease existing oestrogen levels; Ive never experienced any adverse effects from those products, but I do run them with Dermacrine for the 'feel good' factor. On the other hand, Arimistane at 75mg becomes intolerably painful, but ok at 50mgs for me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I do find that surprising, I understood that Ultra Epi / Ultra Hard didn't increase or decrease existing oestrogen levels; Ive never experienced any adverse effects from those products, but I do run them with Dermacrine for the 'feel good' factor. On the other hand, Arimistane at 75mg becomes intolerably painful, but ok at 50mgs for me.
just curious if you are basing this on 'feel' or blood test?

i have pretty much the same reaction on 75mg arimistane but 50 or under i'm ok.

markam04

Awards
just curious if you are basing this on 'feel' or blood test?

i have pretty much the same reaction on 75mg arimistane but 50 or under i'm ok.
No, didn't do a blood test, I was only running very light stuff, but you may be replying to Hypnotic Traveller who said UltraEpi 'crushed' his oestrogen.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No, didn't do a blood test, I was only running very light stuff, but you may be replying to Hypnotic Traveller who said UltraEpi 'crushed' his oestrogen.
no i was replying to your post saying ultrahard/ultra epi had no effect on your oestrogen level?

i think it might have to do with individual reaction and the level at time of starting-his level could have been on the low side and yours could have been on the high side--since no bloods were done no way of telling?

markam04

Awards
no i was replying to your post saying ultrahard/ultra epi had no effect on your oestrogen level?

i think it might have to do with individual reaction and the level at time of starting-his level could have been on the low side and yours could have been on the high side--since no bloods were done no way of telling?
Ok, understood.

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
In regards to estrogen suppression, I find that even OTC AI (inhibit E, true shred, and pine pollen tincture) at low doses crushes my libido and induces lethargy. I suspect my estrogen levels run naturally low and anything that dries me out seems to induce libido loss and lethargy. I could be wrong, as it’s anecdotal, but that’s how it seems.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In regards to estrogen suppression, I find that even OTC AI (inhibit E, true shred, and pine pollen tincture) at low doses crushes my libido and induces lethargy. I suspect my estrogen levels run naturally low and anything that dries me out seems to induce libido loss and lethargy. I could be wrong, as it’s anecdotal, but that’s how it seems.
this is what i suspected...thanks for clarifying!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Absolutely!

Androdrive was just a mixture of DHEA and Pregnenolone - this is part of the reason we made the Neuro Drive stack, at .75ml per day of each Neuro DHEA and Neuro P5 is basically the same profile as AndroDrive.

markam04

Awards
Androdrive was just a mixture of DHEA and Pregnenolone - this is part of the reason we made the Neuro Drive stack, at .75ml per day of each Neuro DHEA and Neuro P5 is basically the same profile as AndroDrive.
Thanks, that’s good to know. So basically the ratio of Pregnenolone is much higher than in Dermacrine.