Why does everyone say to run such high doses

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Seems like everyone says about 1g of 1-test/wk and 1200mg 4-ad/wk
Just curious as to why so high and why cannot benefits be achieved with going lower?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Just curious as to why so high and why cannot benefits be achieved with going lower?
Depends on the delivery method. Some methods have only so so availability so you need to up the dose to get a decent amount in your system.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Those are probably oral doses. You need a much higher dose or non-methylated oral PHs, becuase such a small percentage is absorbed & actually converts to the target hormone. Even with a transdermal, only maybe 40-50% gets into the bloodstream.

You can see good benefits from 200mg/day of transdermal 1-test & 4ad. With oral you'd need a gram/day.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
I only needed 600mg 1-test cyp (pinned) per week, but I did 1800mg 4ad cyp per week. I gained 20 pounds in 8 weeks, but I only added the 1-test for the last 4 weeks.

And I was cutting for the first 10 days...

The 1-test does not need to convert, but the 4ad has to convert to test so you need more, I would say 3 or 4 times as much as you would need of actual test.

I have kept 12 pounds so far, 5 weeks post cycle.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the bottle of mohn i have says take 12-16 mgs..this will be my first cycle

im about 220...remember people you can make gains off little amounts.Im just gonna do the around the recommend dasage.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Just be sure to split up your dosing to 4-6 times a day for optimal results with m4ohn, I'm thinking 8 would be the ideal... but that seems like a bit of a pain in the rear...

ManBeast