Whos used ru58841 for androgenic alopecia, and had success?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought it last year and ran the chemyo brand. It seemed like good stuff. I dont know if it helped or not. My hairline is a bit receded on the right side like a small patch. Not that noticeable. That said I look like I have a full head of hair when I am facing downwards and you can see my head.

I used another brand Kane, and hopefully it worked, and didnt seem to work. I could be wrong, and hope I am, I seemed to lose some this winter.

Currently just bought some RU58841 powder from chemyo. No I don't work for them or have any affiliation with them. I trust them more then the other brands bexcause they have third party testing.

Anyways whos run RU , what brand did you use, and what ml , did you use daily, every other day, just at certain spots, or everywhere on your head, or situation areas like temples, crown, and did any grow back, or do you think it prevented hairloss?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking at this brand and curious too, if it’d be a good addition to a cycle to prevent hair loss...Anyone else tried this since JS posted?

Thanx