WHO WANTS TRT!??!?

Dxt25

Awards
We are back in full force on AM to get you feeling healthy and looking amazing!!! If you guys want to know about the programs we offer at an amazing price and with an awesome doctor PM me and we will get you set up asap!!

trtdoc

trtdoc

Awards
Happy yo be back on AM!!

We are here to help!

Dr B

Demi_God

Awards
We are back in full force on AM to get you feeling healthy and looking amazing!!! If you guys want to know about the programs we offer at an amazing price and with an awesome doctor PM me and we will get you set up asap!!
I had some blood work come back saying my free test was 54 pg/mL on a scale of 46 to 224 pg/mL... I am 28. Do I sound like a good candidate for this? My research has shown that 54 pg/mL is more common in older men. I've been suffering from severe anxiety lately and have lost about 10-15lbs since November.

Male
Age 18-69 Years
(pg/mL) 46.0-224.0

70-89 Years
(pg/mL) 6.0-73.0

Demi_God

Awards
just realized you guys don't service my state... Bummer!

Last edited:

Dxt25

Awards
Wow thats pretty low for your age. What was your total test? You have a pm coming your way

Demi_God

Awards
For some reason it was not shown on the panel that my doctor ordered... :34: figures. I am on the verge of switching to a new doctor because he seems to be very dismissive to my issues that I've been having as of late... back pain, anxiety, and bloodwork requests. Very frustrating when you're trying to get your body to optimum health rather than just a sub-par normal. It's not like I'm an inactive obese guy either who drinks and uses drugs. I'm worried he thinks I'm trying to get a controlled script or something for pain but that's honestly the last thing I want. I just want to feel NORMAL lol

Dxt25

Awards
Thats not good man! Alot of these docs think we just want steroids to look good and br an alpha male. At the dose we take for health reasons it just makes us feel normal and better. Im glad I found Dr.b and EntourageMedical man! He is really knowledgeable in this area and looks out for us! Im going to get you set up with a consultation so you can see what he says! Sorry your doctor is an ass lol

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If anyone has questions or is curious about TRT and Entourage Hormones (Entourage Medical), feel free to visit my log as a patient of them or message me. I’d be happy to answer questions or get you in contact with them.
First AM Patient
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=295946

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a clarification: Due to current telemedicine laws, Entourage Medical CANNOT provide services in these states: Florida, Georgia, Indiana,Louisiana, Maine, New York and South Carolina.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clarification, Entourage Medical is now charging for shipping so the new pricing is:
Pricing/What is Provided:

For $139 per month your protocol includes:
200mg/ test cyp weekly
250iu hcg weekly
1mg arimidex weekly
Syringes/alcohol pads
Monthly consult with provider
Shipping to your door

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds great and I'd be there, but Floriduh. lol.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
**Important** - Entourage Medical will now be sending 20/weeks worth of medications and supplies at a time now!!! This will make the process even easier now!

Make sure to put in your refill request at week 19 to reorder.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
**Important** - Entourage Medical will now be using both Empower Pharmacy or Hallandale Pharmacy to fill orders. The volume of orders has outgrown just one pharmacy.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
**Important** - Entourage Medical will now be using ONLY Hallandale Pharmacy to fill orders. Empower Pharmacy is not supporting telemedicine anymore.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright guys! We are going to do Memorial Day Sale!

Everyone who signs up within the next 48 hours will receive FREE initial labs worth $80!

Go to https://entouragehormones.com/pricing/ to sign up!! ⭐⭐⭐

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Entourage Medical is now serving every state except Florida and West Virginia. Be aware that West Virginia is working on a new telemedicine law and will soon be added.
View attachment 167106

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Leaving Florida, the penis of the USA.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol. You are surrounded by dozens of TRT Mills. Lol
They are ridiculous in my area. I've visited their web pages, and all about the Benjamin's.
I'm surrounded by people who can afford them so they charge accordingly.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright! We have decided to have a "Fathers Day" sale for you guys! We will offer $40 off your first month with coupon "Fathersday" at checkout! Make sure to take advantage of this as we do not do sales often!

https://entouragehormones.com/pricing/

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy Independence Day!!!

Only for the guys of this great forum, we are giving $30 off your first month!! Today only!

Use code “freedom” at checkout!

FYI- only a few more spots

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Announcement: Entourage Medical now serves West Virginia. The only state not served is Florida.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exciting news!! We have teamed up with ExcelMale to bring you guys some awesome new material- Have some very cool new stuff coming your way!! Be on the look out ?

entouragehormones.com ??️

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exciting news!! We have teamed up with ExcelMale to bring you guys some awesome new material- Have some very cool new stuff coming your way!! Be on the look out ?

entouragehormones.com ??️
Love excelmale. Nelson Vergel is a wealth of knowledge.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love excelmale. Nelson Vergel is a wealth of knowledge.
Facebook friend and very knowledgeable on Men’s Health.

He runs the Testosterone Replacement Therapy Discussion group.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Facebook friend and very knowledgeable on Men’s Health.

He runs the Testosterone Replacement Therapy Discussion group.
Awesome. Can’t wait to hear more from him. His videos on YouTube are great.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If anyone is on the fence about Entourage Medical being their TRT provider, feel free to join the Facebook group called Entourage Testosterone Patients:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/945877145561225

Follow along, ask questions, interact with actual patients.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im at Low T Center... how do I go about switching to entourage, specifically with bloods since I’m already on T?

phoenix4

phoenix4

Awards
WOW!!!! Really jealous
Here in Spain is almost impossible being on TRT unless you have a serious medical disseease. I m 43, never minded about my T, but the last year i felt tired, with low mood, problems with fall sleep, low sexual desire, etc etc. Now reading about TRT and feel like i need a visit to doctor.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im at Low T Center... how do I go about switching to entourage, specifically with bloods since I’m already on T?
It’s easy to transfer, that’s what I did. You can use older bloodwork that shows you were hypogonadal. Or, use bloodwork within 90 days.

Go to this website and sign up and register a credit card. They email the process to you.

Let me know if you need additional help.