who to go with for blood work

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
who is the go to online for cheap bloodwork? its a hassle to go thru my doctor, and they never want to check everything.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Depends on where you live bro. US? EU?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You gotta go through a private lab, get your bloodwork done through a quest diagnostics. I don't know who's the cheapest right now, check private md labs. They have a section called bodybuilder testing or something like that. You can find the types of test your looking for, see what the price is and shop around online to see if you can find better prices.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also sometimes you can find a female hormone panel that will show test, estrogen, and all the basic stuff for pretty cheap. But ultimately the total price will vary on how much you want to get checked

robshef

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You gotta go through a private lab, get your bloodwork done through a quest diagnostics. I don't know who's the cheapest right now, check private md labs. They have a section called bodybuilder testing or something like that. You can find the types of test your looking for, see what the price is and shop around online to see if you can find better prices.
I think there is a sticky on this topic somewhere? Private MD labs used to be the cheapest. U could use quest or lab corp for the blood draw when getting the test thru private md. And there's usually a discount code if u search online.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think there is a sticky on this topic somewhere? Private MD labs used to be the cheapest. U could use quest or lab corp for the blood draw when getting the test thru private md. And there's usually a discount code if u search online.
Go to the search option and type in bloodwork. There is a sticky somewhere I just don't remember what it's under