Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Especially considering the fact that the prices will be similar, one way or another... I'd go with Mike Arnold. (MAR).
He's a board Sponsor who's been trustworthy for YEARS.

.... And, non-sponsors aren't allowed to be posted.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just bought some from him. I really wish he had a different payment method though! I hate giving out my bank account details online.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just bought some from him. I really wish he had a different payment method though! I hate giving out my bank account details online.
I understand.
I wish he did too.
But I believe the last time I talked to him, he said no one had ever reported a case of fraud connected to buying his products via that method.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I understand.
I wish he did too.
But I believe the last time I talked to him, he said no one had ever reported a case of fraud connected to buying his products via that method.
Well, I'm sure that's true. But if his site got hacked (god forbid) all those bank accounts would be stored in his database. So, it's an extremely dangerous way to conduct business. I wish he used Venmo, Cash.app or bitcoin.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, I'm sure that's true. But if his site got hacked (god forbid) all those bank accounts would be stored in his database. So, it's an extremely dangerous way to conduct business. I wish he used Venmo, Cash.app or bitcoin.
Nooooo...
No Bank info is stored on his site.
None

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I should give @Mike Arnold a chance to respond to this.
Guys often make erroneous assumptions regarding this

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I should give @Mike Arnold a chance to respond to this.
Guys often make erroneous assumptions regarding this
No worries. But, if I could talk him into taking one of the payment processors I mentioned, I would like that more than having an explanation about the website getting hacked! :D ₿₿₿

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No worries. But, if I could talk him into taking one of the payment processors I mentioned, I would like that more than having an explanation about the website getting hacked! :D ₿₿₿
I mentioned before that I wished he took other payment methods.
But the reason for that isn't because I have security concerns.
It is because other guys do.

Usually the same guys who spread their CC info all over the Web, and write checks with all of their Banking info written on them, and then hand them to strangers.

LOL

:)

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mentioned before that I wished he took other payment methods.
But the reason for that isn't because I have security concerns.
It is because other guys do.

Usually the same guys who spread their CC info all over the Web, and write checks with all of their Banking info written on them, and then hand them to strangers.

LOL

:)
Well, the thing about paying with a CC or debit card is you have some protection on your purchase. If Mike were to screw me (I know he wouldn't) and not send me my pack, I would have no financial recourse to dispute the charge. That's true with BTC too, but BTC is anonymous and still a little safer.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And those people you don't know, who handle your checks?
All of those funky #s ON THE CHECK are your banking info.

Let me ask you... Really think about it, don't just give a knee-jerk reaction...

DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT YOUR BANK WOULD PRINT YOUR BANKING INFO RIGHT ON YOUR CHECKS, IF THEY THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A SECURITY ISSUE FOR YOU???

Because they know that people you don't know, and they don't know will be handling and LOOKING AT your checks.

C'mon, brother...

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
You still use checks in the US? Cool. I don't know about Mastercard or others, but with Visa if there's a transaction you didn't conduct, you just inform that to the bank and they return your money. I had that happen ones. I personally don't like that the btc is gaining popularity in paying methods. Been too lazy to get familiar with the method, so far.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take it no paypal? I need to check him out. Keep hearing good things. Seems to be caber is like gold as very few have it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I take it no paypal? I need to check him out. Keep hearing good things. Seems to be caber is like gold as very few have it.
Yeah, I don't know what happened to all the Caber ...

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wouldn’t go with the cheapest . When getting an AI , go with the best and one you trust . IMO

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn’t go with the cheapest . When getting an AI , go with the best and one you trust . IMO
That quote sounded pretty badass. No joke.

But, all I've ever used is SERMs, so this is my first go around with an AI. So, it's just guesswork for me. But, I did do quite a bit of reading on it and it sounds like a very potent compound for my needs.