Who closed the thread?

D

db682

Awards
  • Established
Anyways I recieved a nice little PM from mr. I hategymmorons after responding to his Dumb ass questions. I told him instead of hiding in the corner and bitching to me since Im so "inexperienced" how bout bringing out in the open to let everyone learn from his great deal of wisdom.

This was the original thread:
Original thread

His pm to me, entitled "a lesson in 1 test"

Sounds like u need to do some research man. If you don't know that 1Test will cause elevated post cycle estrogen than you're very naive. U must be the type of guy that actually believes 100% into those miraculous marketing hypes about "no side effects". NO, it doesn't directly aromatize, but YES, your test levels are elevated and, duh, what happens then - ESTROGEN. Do YOUR research and don't be too much of a prick to ask your own questions, then maybe you'll learn something. I've done research and these are my questions, by the way real world experience is sometimes different than random studies.
NO, it doesn't directly aromatize, but YES, your test levels are elevated and, duh, what happens then - ESTROGEN.
Very good way to explain your theory, except you didnt. PC estrogen from 1 test is considered a rebound effect from your body being fooled into thinking that its produced higher concentrations of Natural test. Once you stop taking whatever it is thats causing your natural test production to practicly stop your body stills continues to produce elevated amounts of estro until your bodies natural level get reestablished. Theres more to it but perhaps you get the picture.

You want the Nolva question answered too? Or did your wealth of experience teach you that one as well?

He's right about one thing, I am a prick though. But any dumbass can see that. Word of advice, dont PM me some Bullshit response after I answered your Bullshit questions.

db

Bottom of the ninth, bases loaded, db's at bat. He swings, contacts made, its going, going, going, its gone!!!!!!!! db wins the World series.

:D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your test levels are not elevated during a 1-test cycle, they're supressed. He doesn't understand a thing.

People who say "real world experience are better than studies" are the ones who can't interpret them.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh I see, he's saying after the cycle. Still there should be no way that estrogen rises that much after a 2 week cycle. Your test levels aren't supressed that much anyway, compared to a 12-18 week cycle. Estrogen rebound is probably cuased more by supressing them for extended peroids of times (by using AI or SI)

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
...He's right about one thing, I am a prick though. But any dumbass can see that...
I don't think your personality disposition was ever in question. ;)

Oh I see, he's saying after the cycle. Still there should be no way that estrogen rises that much after a 2 week cycle. Your test levels aren't supressed that much anyway, compared to a 12-18 week cycle. Estrogen rebound is probably cuased more by supressing them for extended peroids of times (by using AI or SI)
Agreed...

M

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
Your test levels are not elevated during a 1-test cycle, they're supressed. He doesn't understand a thing.

People who say "real world experience are better than studies" are the ones who can't interpret them.
it is sad you had to say this because that guy obviously has no keen grasp of the obvious.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So, 1-test doesn't elevate test? :confused:

:D What a Snap-On socket wrench..

G

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
so 1-test doesn't elvate test?

No, 1-test is a seperate anabolic hormone from test.

I believe it is actually Dihydroboldenone. When you introduce this exogenous hormone into your system it inhibits the HTPA, leading to reduction in your natural production of testosterone.

It is the 1-test (DHB) that produces the anabolic effect.

Some think that 1-test has its own anti-estrogenic effect, also.

Greenguy

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Re: so 1-test doesn't elvate test?

No, 1-test is a seperate anabolic hormone from test.

I believe it is actually Dihydroboldenone. When you introduce this exogenous hormone into your system it inhibits the HTPA, leading to reduction in your natural production of testosterone.

It is the 1-test (DHB) that produces the anabolic effect.

Some think that 1-test has its own anti-estrogenic effect, also.

Greenguy
Actually, 1-test is a dehydroandrostanolone.

Chemo

D

dbbambam

Awards
So wouldn't taking 1test alone be similar to taking fina or deca by itself. Suppressing HPTA, while not directly replacing testosterone. Elevating it through another mechanism. In other words shouldn't you be on test while you take 1test. (what's the point in that?)

S

size

Awards
  • Established
So wouldn't taking 1test alone be similar to taking fina or deca by itself. Suppressing HPTA, while not directly replacing testosterone. Elevating it through another mechanism. In other words shouldn't you be on test while you take 1test. (what's the point in that?)
I think using only a low dose of test say 250mg a week would be very beneficial.

Also, I did not read the original thread but maybe he is gettign confused with the possible estrogen spike when using nolvadex and test and he just does not understand the compounds correctly.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Renew1 Supplement Auction 3
Rocket3015 Supplements 1
R Anabolics 8
B Anabolics 2
B Anabolics 2