White warped log

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to thank all the people at controlled labs for their generous opportunity to log the new White warped pre workout. I have always been a fan of controlled labs and this new pre has me excited.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In to see how you like it! Flavor looks good!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had a few workouts with white warped now and here is my initial thoughts

Flavor - holy hell this is defiantly one of the best tasting preworkouts I have ever had. I ave been using 12oz of cold water with it and the flavor still holds strong. It’s a nice sweet candy flavor and very easy to drink. Really wish they would use this flavor for a eaa product. Would love this intro while lifting.

Mixabilty- like every controlled labs product that I have ever used the powder mixes instantly with very little foam on top. I have not had any bitter pieces in it nor any powder left over.

Energy - 250mg of caffeine and 100mg di caffeine malate- the energy is ok at one level scoop. I have a very high tolerance to caffeine so how it effects me is different than others. It still provides a solid kick of energy and smooth throughout your workout. I have had zero crash from it so far and I’m loving that. I hate the feeling of coming down from a caffeine high and feeling like crap.

Pump - 3 grams of l citrulline, 500mg of ag sulfate and 100mg of spectra gave a decent pump , if you follow my logs you know I always have a hard time with pumps due to my plant based diet and hypothyroidism.

Focus - really good focus and feel like while I lift I am so in the zone

Bonus - a nice sized scooper lol no need to get your hands dirty with this long scooper

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maybe after a little more time at one scoop, see how you do at 1.25 or 1.5 later on? That’s just my non-medical opinion btw

What does your periworkout nutrition look like? Pre / intra / post. Just curious since you said you’re plant-based. I would think a carb rich diet would be just fine for pumps. But mainly just curious what you have found to like.