White House Chef 24" Biceps

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
his 24'' arms were when he was fatter, at probably 25% body fat. he's leaner now, maybe 12% body fat, his arms are probably 22'' now

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
his 24'' arms were when he was fatter, at probably 25% body fat. he's leaner now, maybe 12% body fat, his arms are probably 22'' now
Shutup dude, and get off this thread. You know nothing about this guy. And still havent proven anything you state about yourself. Go away.

Thor Bara

Thor Bara

Awards
The last raw bench press world record is 738.....there are literally only 3 people who have benched more than 700 in the last 15 years......i really doubt his claim....

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The real question is would Chef Ramsay still call him an idiot sandwich if he messed up a dish on Hell’s Kitchen?
I think so...
I mean, I can sort of see Chef Ramsay as a sort of Liam Neeson Taken-type badass, so who knows.
I have seen him call out some hombres that could have easily crushed him. So doubt it would be much different, that type of confidence is built in...
is he really natty?...idk i'm skeptical
Unlikely. Possible but unlikely.
As natty as Ronnie Coleman
LOL
Wheres your place at? I live in san Antonio
Houston here Brother!
Tyler, Texas. Stanley's Famous Pit BBQ. I love San Antonio, haven't gotten away from town in a bit but it's on my list for a weekend getaway whenever I find time!
Best Ribs in Texas? Is this listed on a list somewhere?
No sh** ive been to that exact bbq joint! Small world!
BUT, did you have those ribs and are they the best in Texas?
I Don't Care If Anyone Is "Natty" Or Not, You Still Have To Put In The Work !!
AMEN!!! However I do not like when people who are not natty say they are and give natty people unrealistic goals that set them up for failure.

The last raw bench press world record is 738.....there are literally only 3 people who have benched more than 700 in the last 15 years......i really doubt his claim....
That is only in meets, there are people out there who do not compete, nor care to do so that lift more than power lifters. Even if it was a touch and go that wouldn't count in a meet doesn't mean it was not a rep in the real world. Not saying I 100% beleive it but could be. I would love to see him to it or even a few resp with 600... :)

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Shutup dude, and get off this thread. You know nothing about this guy. And still havent proven anything you state about yourself. Go away.
you should apologize to me, how dare you be so rude!

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
just for the record, the most i ever benched pressed was 460 lbs raw at 185 lbs when i was about 28 yrs old and 405 for 5 reps

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just for the record, the most i ever benched pressed was 460 lbs raw at 185 lbs when i was about 28 yrs old and 405 for 5 reps
Riiiight, 22" biceps max 460 at 185....Don't wanna post pics to prove any of it. Gets upset, when people tell you to go back to your picture books.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
he does over 2000 push ups a day, no wonder he can bench 700 lbs, push ups really help the bench press

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think what is more impressive is that he is a Chef and is constantly around food all day. Can you imagine the self control he has? I would be 400 lbs if i were in that environment everyday.
Actually, you can very easily use the situation to your advantage. Regardless of what kind of training phase I’m in, whatever I need is always laying around at work. Took me a while to figure out how to take advantage of it, but it’s every bit as big of an advantage as it is a potential pitfall.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
who needs steroids when you can do push ups everyday

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I had been meaning to ask about this... I knew there was no way he was even coming close to full ROM pushups. his is basically just doing the middle half of the ROM. Although in doing that with those massively high reps he is also creating Cell Swelling because the resistance is never 100% let off during the reps.

Also no not discounting the effort, or the effect, just doing that full ROM would actually be VERY hard on the joints involved.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He doing more than I could ever hope to do.......... Hats Off !!

Respect

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
He doing more than I could ever hope to do.......... Hats Off !!

Respect
No doubt, 100% agreed, when I went to county many years ago there was a guy in there who had MASSIVE ARMS AND PECS, he did 500 pushups like that in the morning and another 500 in the evening. Then we lifted water bags for the rest of everything. He actually told me when i was doing full on military style pushups that if I wanted to grow from pushups I shouldnt go all the way down, or all the way up, just pump them out as many as possible. I was up to 250 by the time I left county and could definitely see a difference. Of course it was more fun to do 4-6 different exercises for chest than to labor away on pushups the whole time. So once I went back to that I never revisited the super high rep partials. Now understanding the science behind it I understand why it caused a decent amount of growth. Cell Swelling, GH, and metabolic driven hypertrophy mixed with a ton of volume and TUT.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
i do push ups daily too, f... steroids, i get huge the natty way

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established