White flood

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Went to TF today (the warehouse is right by my house) and picked up some White flood and bulk mono. The worker said they received an email from CL saying white flood is being discontinued. Is this true? Been off the forums for about 2 years lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Went to TF today (the warehouse is right by my house) and picked up some White flood and bulk mono. The worker said they received an email from CL saying white flood is being discontinued. Is this true? Been off the forums for about 2 years lol
Considering we JUST released the newest version I'd assume that email is concerning the previous version.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Spoiler alert: it tastes great.
Not sure which version I have then. Assuming it's the previous one. Picked it up at TF last weekend and it was the last one on the shelf. Got watermelon something. Looks like diarrhea but tastes decent.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not sure which version I have then. Assuming it's the previous one. Picked it up at TF last weekend and it was the last one on the shelf. Got watermelon something. Looks like diarrhea but tastes decent.
White Flood is a white powder that mixes clear now

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We replaced White Flood Reborn with White Rapids and then just recently re-introduced a new White Flood formula. Let us know which one you have haha

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We replaced White Flood Reborn with White Rapids and then just recently re-introduced a new White Flood formula. Let us know which one you have haha
I'll take a pic tonight

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
R1balla Although I loved White Flood Reborn, we discontinued it for our newer (and better) pre's.

How about you PM me your shipping info and I'll send you a new White Flood?
That would be great! I'll do a review on it as well as a thank you :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not like the one I have tastes bad, just doesn't taste great. It's an effective product though. I like it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you take 2 scoops of this preworkout?
If that’s your tolerance level...the most I’ve done is 1.5 and I was up nearly all night. It doesn’t hit me all at once with sudden energy. It’s a slow steady rush for me.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If that’s your tolerance level...the most I’ve done is 1.5 and I was up nearly all night. It doesn’t hit me all at once with sudden energy. It’s a slow steady rush for me.
This, completely. Start with a scoop max and work up 1/4 scoop at a time. Most people won’t need more than a scoop - I often use 2/3.

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
This, completely. Start with a scoop max and work up 1/4 scoop at a time. Most people won’t need more than a scoop - I often use 2/3.
Thanks. I’ve been taking 1 scoop for several days now and enjoy it. But could use a tad more “oomph” in the energy department.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. I’ve been taking 1 scoop for several days now and enjoy it. But could use a tad more “oomph” in the energy department.
Then feel free to slowly add more and adjust accordingly. :)

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
Then feel free to slowly add more and adjust accordingly. :)
My bad, what I really meant to ask is can one expect adverse side effects with 2 scoops? I guess my question is based on my lack of education about caffeine anhydrous and dicaffeine malate as there are both dosed at 150mg each on the label. So is this essentially 300mg of caffeine? If so, I’ll just stick with one scoop.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My bad, what I really meant to ask is can one expect adverse side effects with 2 scoops? I guess my question is based on my lack of education about caffeine anhydrous and dicaffeine malate as there are both dosed at 150mg each on the label. So is this essentially 300mg of caffeine? If so, I’ll just stick with one scoop.
Yeah, essentially. They act at different speeds so there is less of a bang-then-crash and more of a 2-speed now & later effect, but you’re still ingesting 300mg over time.

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, essentially. They act at different speeds so there is less of a bang-then-crash and more of a 2-speed now & later effect, but you’re still ingesting 300mg over time.
Ah, this totally makes sense then as I never crash after taking White Flood. Whereas some other preworkouts leave me feeling exhausted 2 hrs post workout. I’m incorporating White Flood in my Powerlifting log. Good stuff.

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I should try it to check it's taste. Thanks for those helpful reply as I have gotten a lot of information.

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
I should try it to check it's taste. Thanks for those helpful reply as I have gotten a lot of information.
I like it a lot. It’s pineapple I believe, but hardly sweet. It’s really just a nice smooth taste.

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like it a lot. It’s pineapple I believe, but hardly sweet. It’s really just a nice smooth taste.
Anyway, you are right. It’s pineapple but I like sweet so much that's why it's not so much hard to me. Thanks for your reply.