Which tricep is better?

Jbone123

Awards
They look the same, what's the reasoning here lol
I’ve had a light hearted debate with my mate, we both think our tricep is better than each other’s. The only way to confirm is to ask the public … lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The pictures are too different to tell, the angles are different, the distance from the camera is different. But they're both very similar looking to the point that I thought you were trying to find imbalances in your arms

Jbone123

Awards
The pictures are too different to tell, the angles are different, the distance from the camera is different. But they're both very similar looking to the point that I thought you were trying to find imbalances in your arms
Thanks Smont - appreciate the feedback!

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Let the measuring tape decide, that's how we settle things in my gyms locker room.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Impossible to tell. I could make myself look 260 lbs at 5 foot 10 on certain angle and Lightning. You guys should stand next to each other at the same distance and holding the same pose! Then we can judge

Jbone123

Awards
Impossible to tell. I could make myself look 260 lbs at 5 foot 10 on certain angle and Lightning. You guys should stand next to each other at the same distance and holding the same pose! Then we can judge
Fair point - will do this

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would say the dude with the black shorts wins, but only by a very slim margin