Which PCT to select after halodrol cycle?

Dinzo

Awards
Good afternoon guys, I'm planning on setting up my first cycle ever. After some consideration, I've chosen halodrol to be my go to. As it's my first cycle in my life, my first question is if my choice is right with halodrol.
The second question combined with a small request, could you guys please set me up a great PCT to maximally minimise side effects After the cycle? I've been doing some research but many threads suggest wide variety of products ranging from commercial blend like "ultimate PCT", to clomid.

My goal is to experience low to none side effects after cycle, as well as keeping as much gains as possible. Financial side is not a problem, but the availability of some products might be obscured since I'm based in Slovakia.

I'll be grateful for any advices and plans!

Best regards!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Good afternoon guys, I'm planning on setting up my first cycle ever. After some consideration, I've chosen halodrol to be my go to. As it's my first cycle in my life, my first question is if my choice is right with halodrol.
The second question combined with a small request, could you guys please set me up a great PCT to maximally minimise side effects After the cycle? I've been doing some research but many threads suggest wide variety of products ranging from commercial blend like "ultimate PCT", to clomid.

My goal is to experience low to none side effects after cycle, as well as keeping as much gains as possible. Financial side is not a problem, but the availability of some products might be obscured since I'm based in Slovakia.

Best regards!
I got you bro, give me one second and il even send you a link to the site

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

This link goes straight to nolva, a serm which is hands down going to be the most important part of your pct. Maresearchchems is a board sponsor and highly reputable source for researching these types of things.

You can use my code: smont

That will save you 15% off your purchase.

Maresearchchems is a USA based company so if you can't order from maresearchchems I still suggest you look into a serm for pct, all the test boosters and oct pct products are a nice addition, but none of them will replace your serm.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So #1 serm, if you want to beef up your pct you should look into a test booster and possibly a cortisol control product. Im on testosterone forever so Im out of the loop on test boosters but there's plenty of members on this forum that can help you with that.

Dinzo

Awards
Thank you very much for the reply! What are some reputable test boosters and cortisol regulators? Many sites offer many brands and since I'm new in the business, I really don't know which brands are trustworthy.
I'm planning to use halodrol by Swiss pharmaceuticals, any opinions on that?
Much appreciated

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thank you very much for the reply! What are some reputable test boosters and cortisol regulators? Many sites offer many brands and since I'm new in the business, I really don't know which brands are trustworthy.
I'm planning to use halodrol by Swiss pharmaceuticals, any opinions on that?
Much appreciated
I have never heard of that brand but I have been out of the prohormone game for a whil. Back in the day hdrol was one of my favorite prohormones. I used it from 50mg-150mg per day.

In my opinion 50 is a waste, it's not enough, 75mg for 5-6 weeks is the perfect dose for a first time cycle.

As far as the other supplements go, these guys can help you .

@thebigt

Dinzo

Awards
Thank you very much Smont! I guess I'll wait for some other users to recommend the other supps.

However, is nolva the SERM you would recommend after the 6week 4x75/100/100 mg cycle? What doses should I take on? 20/20/10/10 was someone's go to as seen in some other thread.

Trying to completely set up my PCT protocol and as specific as it could be. Sorry for dork questions 🙏

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thank you very much Smont! I guess I'll wait for some other users to recommend the other supps.

However, is nolva the SERM you would recommend after the 6week 4x75/100/100 mg cycle? What doses should I take on? 20/20/10/10 was someone's go to as seen in some other thread.

Trying to completely set up my PCT protocol and as specific as it could be. Sorry for dork questions 🙏
Because I'm a rep for I cannot make suggestions on how to use these products as there technically for research only. But for entertainment purposes, what you have written above looks cool to me😎

Dinzo

Awards
Because I'm a rep for I cannot make suggestions on how to use these products as there technically for research only. But for entertainment purposes, what you have written above looks cool to me😎
Purely hypothetically 🤣🤣 totally understand.

I'm left with filling out my test booster and cortisol regulator for my research and I'm good to go. I hope some fellow scientists will reply to this thread and help me figure it out.

I hope people on pubmed will appreciate my curiosity and responsible approach 🤡

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Purely hypothetically 🤣🤣 totally understand.

I'm left with filling out my test booster and cortisol regulator for my research and I'm good to go. I hope some fellow scientists will reply to this thread and help me figure it out.

I hope people on pubmed will appreciate my curiosity and responsible approach 🤡
@xR1pp3Rx

Someone needs a tbooster to add to there pct, any suggestions?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Olympus Labs Kings PCT looks like a really solid add on to PCT. I know iconic Sustain Alpha is a common one too, I know lots of guys like the libido aspect. I’m a huge fan of formulas from SNS and CEL as well, you could check out M Test or Optimize T.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Like said the serm is basically your pct. For added bonus for feeling better and stuff, you've pretty much got all the best T boosters mentioned here already.

For cortisol control, transdermal b-aet or SNS Reduce XT (capsules) are good choices. For b-aet check out: Apex Alcmehy AET-50, Iron Legion Invictus, Iconic Formulations Neuro AET, XPG Suppress C.

I've seen the Swiss Pharma around a bit, but never used anything from them and don't remember seeing any feedback from others either. I'd rather go with Brawn Halo myself, if available.

6 weeks is a relatively short time, so you'll likely be ok with Halodrol solo, but some low estrogen and testosterone sides may occur. Stuff like 4-Andro or Dermacrine would help with that. Epiandro would further add energy, drive, libido.

Many like to use some support supps, when running methylated orals or other peds taxing on the body. CEL Cycle assist is a popular one. Tudca would be the best liver support.

Also it's allways good to have an AI on hand, when running hormonal products, even if the cycle itself shouldn't need any on paper. Things may get tricky sometimes on pct or coming off of pct and it's
good to have an AI in your arsenal.

Only for the serm I can confidently say use it. For the other stuff you'd be better off doing research and decide for yourself, what you want to add to your cycle and pct.

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For cortisol control, transdermal b-aet or SNS Reduce XT (capsules) are good choices
You can't go wrong with SNS reduce xt for cortisol control. It's been my go to for awhile now and always yields nice results for me.

Dinzo

Awards
Like said the serm is basically your pct. For added bonus for feeling better and stuff, you've pretty much got all the best T boosters mentioned here already.

For cortisol control, transdermal b-aet or SNS Reduce XT (capsules) are good choices. For b-aet check out: Apex Alcmehy AET-50, Iron Legion Invictus, Iconic Formulations Neuro AET, XPG Suppress C.

I've seen the Swiss Pharma around a bit, but never used anything from them and don't remember seeing any feedback from others either. I'd rather go with Brawn Halo myself, if available.

6 weeks is a relatively short time, so you'll likely be ok with Halodrol solo, but some low estrogen and testosterone sides may occur. Stuff like 4-Andro or Dermacrine would help with that. Epiandro would further add energy, drive, libido.

Many like to use some support supps, when running methylated orals or other peds taxing on the body. CEL Cycle assist is a popular one. Tudca would be the best liver support.

Also it's allways good to have an AI on hand, when running hormonal products, even if the cycle itself shouldn't need any on paper. Things may get tricky sometimes on pct or coming off of pct and it's
good to have an AI in your arsenal.

Only for the serm I can confidently say use it. For the other stuff you'd be better off doing research and decide for yourself, what you want to add to your cycle and pct.
Okay so I've found brawn epiandro and Brawn Halo on fatburnerking. What dosage of epiandro shall I add to the research? The halo will be used in 4x75/100/100 - 6week cycle
Also, i cant seem to find any of the mentioned cortisol agents on that site. Wouls you guys be so kind and check it out? Also for the AI, just in case 🙏

In terms of test booster, I'm going to look after some and get back with another reply in this thread.
Thank you for your contributions guys, and thanks in advance for further advices!!

Dinzo

Awards
Olympus Labs Kings PCT looks like a really solid add on to PCT. I know iconic Sustain Alpha is a common one too, I know lots of guys like the libido aspect. I’m a huge fan of formulas from SNS and CEL as well, you could check out M Test or Optimize T.
I'm really sorry but my dumb arse can't find any of these mentioned Tboosters on any site delivering to Slovakia. Nothing from Austria, Germany, Czech republic.. I'm really interested in the sustain alpha or M Test cause they seem to be most potent of 'em. Any recommendations?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Okay so I've found brawn epiandro and Brawn Halo on fatburnerking. What dosage of epiandro shall I add to the research? The halo will be used in 4x75/100/100 - 6week cycle
Also, i cant seem to find any of the mentioned cortisol agents on that site. Wouls you guys be so kind and check it out? Also for the AI, just in case 🙏

In terms of test booster, I'm going to look after some and get back with another reply in this thread.
Thank you for your contributions guys, and thanks in advance for further advices!!
Are you ok ordering stuff from the US? That would open a lot of options. And you need a serm, so if you can't order from the MA Research (US), then you have to dig some 'under ground sources', know what I mean.

For the AI I was thinking a pharma or UG or Rx type of product, preferably Exemestane (aka Aromasin). For otc stuff ATD, Iron Legion Virtus, Apex Alhcemy Arimahex, SNS Inhibit-E, Brawn Anti-E Complete come to mind.

I don't think I've ever seen a Brawn Epiandro 🤔 Are you sure it's not Brawn "Epi", which is Epistane? Typical oral dosing for Epiandro is anywhere from 600 mg to 1 g. Some choose to go even higher. CEL Stano-Plex is a good oral Epiandro product. I like transdermal Epiandro or better yet, have them both. Iconic Formulations has TD Epiandro, that can be found in Europe.

Dinzo

Awards
Are you ok ordering stuff from the US? That would open a lot of options. And you need a serm, so if you can't order from the MA Research (US), then you have to dig some 'under ground sources', know what I mean.

For the AI I was thinking a pharma or UG or Rx type of product, preferably Exemestane (aka Aromasin). For otc stuff ATD, Iron Legion Virtus, Apex Alhcemy Arimahex, SNS Inhibit-E, Brawn Anti-E Complete come to mind.

I don't think I've ever seen a Brawn Epiandro 🤔 Are you sure it's not Brawn "Epi", which is Epistane? Typical oral dosing for Epiandro is anywhere from 600 mg to 1 g. Some choose to go even higher. CEL Stano-Plex is a good oral Epiandro product. I like transdermal Epiandro or better yet, have them both. Iconic Formulations has TD Epiandro, that can be found in Europe.
Lets say I can think about some under the ground source.. At least something I have secured and figured out 😅
The US orders take hella time to arrive, mad shipping costs, and could get stopped by customs services, since anabolics are banned in my country, parcel could get banned snd incinerated without any right for refunds. At least many pages state that in their TC's
The name of brawn epiandro is 7-oxo if I'm recalling it right.
Anyway, thank you for another contribution, I will check the mentioned products tomorrow

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm really sorry but my dumb arse can't find any of these mentioned Tboosters on any site delivering to Slovakia. Nothing from Austria, Germany, Czech republic.. I'm really interested in the sustain alpha or M Test cause they seem to be most potent of 'em. Any recommendations?
Can you order from UK? There's several good retailers, that carry many of the products mentioned here. I also know some decent retailers in Poland and Germany.

A general note regarding sourcing these products. We have several board sponsors here, that are all US based. Some Rx, retailer(s) and several brands that sell their products themselves, but can also be found through retailers. We want to keep the discussion on what to get from where on these board sponsors. So if you can't order directly from the US, I can help you find these products that are of the board sponsors, from Europe. So I could tell you, that Brawn has Halodrol, but wouldn't want to talk about where to get it. But I can tell you where to get Iconic's Sustain Alpha, where ever that may be, cause' Iconic is a board sponsor. Hope that makes sense.

Dinzo

Awards
Can you order from UK? There's several good retailers, that carry many of the products mentioned here. I also know some decent retailers in Poland and Germany.

A general note regarding sourcing these products. We have several board sponsors here, that are all US based. Some Rx, retailer(s) and several brands that sell their products themselves, but can also be found through retailers. We want to keep the discussion on what to get from where on these board sponsors. So if you can't order directly from the US, I can help you find these products that are of the board sponsors, from Europe. So I could tell you, that Brawn has Halodrol, but wouldn't want to talk about where to get it. But I can tell you where to get Iconic's Sustain Alpha, where ever that may be, cause' Iconic is a board sponsor. Hope that makes sense.
Totally understand, since I'm a newb, I dont really know which brands are sponsoring and which are not. So please excuse me if I ask for "wrong brand".

Poland and Germany sound great! UK unfortunately not after brexit, customs handling is 100% sure thing in this case.

As I mentioned, iconic sustain alpha seems like a really good choice after reading some more of reviews and experiences, so I'd welcome it 🙏

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lets say I can think about some under the ground source.. At least something I have secured and figured out 😅
The US orders take hella time to arrive, mad shipping costs, and could get stopped by customs services, since anabolics are banned in my country, parcel could get banned snd incinerated without any right for refunds. At least many pages state that in their TC's
The name of brawn epiandro is 7-oxo if I'm recalling it right.
Anyway, thank you for another contribution, I will check the mentioned products tomorrow
Well the same place where you'd get your serm, will probably have Exemestane too.

Yeah, that's what I thought could be an issue ordering from outside of EU. The T boosters should be ok to order though and the otc AI's (except maybe ATD). Funny how in Poland right next to Slovakia, they sell pretty much everything.

7-oxo is not Epiandro. Different stuff.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

This link goes straight to nolva, a serm which is hands down going to be the most important part of your pct. Maresearchchems is a board sponsor and highly reputable source for researching these types of things.

You can use my code: smont

That will save you 15% off your purchase.

Maresearchchems is a USA based company so if you can't order from maresearchchems I still suggest you look into a serm for pct, all the test boosters and oct pct products are a nice addition, but none of them will replace your serm.
Anyone who has Mike's ear please talk him into doing int'l shipping, there's so many things i want to buy

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards

Best regards!
So who did you go with? Swiss pharma?