Whey isolate suppliers?

S

svida

Awards
  • Established
Hi! For the past decade I have purchased bulk pure whey isolate from a company called Raw Dynamix, which unfortunately recently closed. They were also formerly known as Prescription Nutrion (RXWhey dot com). Their whey product was literally farm to bag from grass fed, free range cows in Pennsylvania with no hormones, additives, etc. which went through the cold filtration process.

Does anyone have a solid referral to order a similar quality product? I used to order 20+ lbs from anywhere to $5-$10/lb.

Thanks!

Last edited:
WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yep I was an original PN buyer and then I sold their products on my store, also when they changed to RD. Truly sucked when they got rid of blueberry muffin, pepto pro, etc.

I saw Mike online just the other day from RD tbh.

Anyways, this is what I use and sell now. I think IFN was a sponsor here years back too.

Pumpkin Pie + whip cream is my favorite flavor they carry.

S

svida

Awards
  • Established
Yep I was an original PN buyer and then I sold their products on my store, also when they changed to RD. Truly sucked when they got rid of blueberry muffin, pepto pro, etc.

I saw Mike online just the other day from RD tbh.

Anyways, this is what I use and sell now. I think IFN was a sponsor here years back too.

Pumpkin Pie + whip cream is my favorite flavor they carry.

Nice! Thanks for the referral. I really liked the Raw Series protein that Mike used to sell at Raw Dynamix. Is there anything comparable that is unflavored without Sucralose? Also, do you possibly know where he used to source his whey from?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice! Thanks for the referral. I really liked the Raw Series protein that Mike used to sell at Raw Dynamix. Is there anything comparable that is unflavored without Sucralose? Also, do you possibly know where he used to source his whey from?
Yeah it was a farm like you said in PA. I don't know the name of it.

Dominus

Dominus

Awards
Hi! For the past decade I have purchased bulk pure whey isolate from a company called Raw Dynamix, which unfortunately recently closed. They were also formerly known as Prescription Nutrion (RXWhey dot com). Their whey product was literally farm to bag from grass fed, free range cows in Pennsylvania with no hormones, additives, etc. which went through the cold filtration process.

Does anyone have a solid referral to order a similar quality product? I used to order 20+ lbs from anywhere to $5-$10/lb.

Thanks!
New world nutritionals - best deal I could find. Tastes good, mixes well… still kinda sketchy

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think NOW has an unflavored whey isolate. Unfortunately whey prices are quite elevated. I think I’ve seen 5lbs of the aforementioned product for ~$65-70 for 5lbs. The label is whey isolate, and less than 1% sunflower lecithin.

I miss the days of 5lbs of whey for $30

S

svida

Awards
  • Established
I think NOW has an unflavored whey isolate. Unfortunately whey prices are quite elevated. I think I’ve seen 5lbs of the aforementioned product for ~$65-70 for 5lbs. The label is whey isolate, and less than 1% sunflower lecithin.

I miss the days of 5lbs of whey for $30
On Amazon I've ordered $118.40 for 10lb/unflavored whey isolate (cold filtration) with the 15% off 'subscribe and save' option. With free shipping + tax, the total is $127.58, which is $12.76/lb. That's the best I've found from a reputable brand... I stay away from anything with concentrate blends or artificial sweeteners, especially Sucralose.

L

lamarclark09

Awards
That’s actually a pretty good deal you had there. $12.76/lb is way much more reasonable than what’s in the market these days with so much elevated price.