Where the hell is No M3RCY?

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
I thought No M3rcy would be out by now and all Olympus Labs tells me is to be patient and it will be released soon. I figured they would have a bunch of new products out by now but nothing. They seem to be more focused about marketing training music and lifestyle. What about being on the cutting edge of ingredient profiles and being on the forefront of the supplement industry? I don't like the direction Olympus Labs has taken and I may look at switching companies to support. They won me over with their prohormones but have now lost me with their perpetuating absence from promoting new products.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's already well established that they're moving away from what many old fans like and they've explained why. If you don't like the way they're going, you're upset about undelivered promises, AND they've already told you to just be patient.... Making a thread like this is silly. Talk with your money.. PLENTY of awesome brands to choose from

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Venom, send me the thread where OL divulges this information. What other brands are worth looking into? I really like BLR for instance and may look into them to replace OL.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I thought No M3rcy would be out by now and all Olympus Labs tells me is to be patient and it will be released soon. I figured they would have a bunch of new products out by now but nothing. They seem to be more focused about marketing training music and lifestyle. What about being on the cutting edge of ingredient profiles and being on the forefront of the supplement industry? I don't like the direction Olympus Labs has taken and I may look at switching companies to support. They won me over with their prohormones but have now lost me with their perpetuating absence from promoting new products.

OL thread here ^^
If you are looking for Pre/Non-Stim Pre's there are some great one outs there if you want something to hold you over until then.

Build Fast Formula FullBlitz
CL White Warped
C4 Ultimate
C4 Ultimate Power
Nutrabio Pre
Bang Master Blaster
Gat Psychon
Isatori Morph
Dymatize Pre
Kraken or Kraken Black (Sparta)
Nutrex Outlift & Outlift Amped

Pump Agents (Non-Stim)
Build Fast Formula VasoBlitz
Sparta Kraken Pump
MA Labs MA Pump
Ghost Pump
PES High Volume
Nutrex Alpha Pump

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hi guys im a big fan of olympus labs, but im kinda hoping they changed No M3rcy a lil because if i recall it wasnt really stackable with levels, but by all accounts it might be there plan and may bring out another type of non stim
Levels

No Mercy