where can i get oratropin

O

ocho86

Awards
no one seems to have it and the company i ordered from cancelled my order and said that it was discontinued.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
From what I know, IBE is waiting on their supplier. I'm also waiting for Oratropin and they said to be patient.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Orders will be filled but some issues are being resolved first:

1. Current DEA issues

2. Major warehouse move

Your patience is appreciated.

Much Love,

Neoborn

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
I hope that this thing with the DEA blows over soon so we can get some Oratropin!! I already ordered some from IBE and I hope my order doesn't get canceled because of this nonsense...I really want to use Oratropin in my PCT.

O

ocho86

Awards
From what I know, IBE is waiting on their supplier. I'm also waiting for Oratropin and they said to be patient.
I know man, but it seems like forever now.:sad: I guess I just need to stop counting days and find something productive to do.

O

ocho86

Awards
Is the DEA issue a major concern, or is just some bs that won't take long to resolve.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I'm in the same boat. I kept putting of buying it and then when I finally decided to pony up the cash, all of this crap goes down. That's what I get for procrastinating.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I hope that this thing with the DEA blows over soon so we can get some Oratropin!! I already ordered some from IBE and I hope my order doesn't get canceled because of this nonsense...I really want to use Oratropin in my post cycle therapy.
Orders will be filled but some issues are being resolved first:

1. Current DEA issues

2. Major warehouse move

Your patience is appreciated.

Much Love,

Neoborn
I know it is really no fun waiting guys, I am truly in the same boat with you and can relate. Some of you guys may think I'm sitting on a stash but honestly I'm waiting the same as you guys are, counting the minutes/ hours / days until my "stuff" gets here :(

I'll update you guys as soon as I hear something!

Much Love,

Neoborn