When to inject HGH each day?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to start injecting either 2 or 4 IU's of HGH per day to help with rotator cuff tear healing and promote fat loss (also just had surgery on another issue last Tuesday 3/19), and I'm just curious as to when the best time of day is to inject HGH. Based on the research I've done, it looks like it's best to inject it immediately before bed so as to prevent the exogenous (injected) HGH from shutting off my body's own natural GH pulse for the night?

Thanks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm going to start injecting either 2 or 4 IU's of HGH per day to help with rotator cuff tear healing and promote fat loss (also just had surgery on another issue last Tuesday 3/19), and I'm just curious as to when the best time of day is to inject HGH. Based on the research I've done, it looks like it's best to inject it immediately before bed so as to prevent the exogenous (injected) HGH from shutting off my body's own natural GH pulse for the night?

Thanks
Check out the prep coach on YouTube. Look for the hgh protocols. There's different ways for different goals and I think they covered them all. He also did some podcasts with Mike arnold and I think they had one about hgh

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Thanks
And your body produces most gh at night so if anything, I would think injecting before bed would be the worst time if you're worried about disrupting its natural pulses

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established

Thanks
To be honest the night is probably the worst time yet it will sill be effective and safe to do as long as you cycle the hgh. I wouldn’t inject at night long term. When I cycle HGH I inject first thing in the morning and fast for at least 2-3 hours. Then again preworkout with and I drink some cluster dextrin intra with Eaa’s. This gives me a great pump in the gym. I don’t mess with insulin! As far as it healing your injury that’s more then likely not going to happen, but you may get some temporary relief. Another BS effect is better sleep, the CTS gets so bad at night you can’t feel your hands. So sleeps sucks on hgh. Also it won’t make your skin younger. It’s a bullshit sales pitch if anything studies were probably done on the elderly to get these effects.