When to expect yok3d delivery ?

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering since I've never ordered an inner circle release before how soon items ship ? Ordered mine Tuesday as soon as I got the email. Excited to try it so I guess I'm impatient haha

Thanks.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
USP gets their stuff shipped out super quick, so depending on where you're at (with them shipping from TX), it shouldn't be long. Be sure to take the current weather into consideration and potentially cut them some slack, though.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
USP gets their stuff shipped out super quick, so depending on where you're at (with them shipping from TX), it shouldn't be long. Be sure to take the current weather into consideration and potentially cut them some slack, though.
exactly.

IC releases ship super fast, I've ordered them on a Tuesday and had a package by Thursday before.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Very cool. Didn't realize they're in texas. Yeah no major rush on this just curious how well they usually ship stuff out.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As always, the weather could certainly have an effect but we do our best to get orders our as soon as possible.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for your orders guys, we appreciate the support!

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
No sir. Thank you for having a sweet inner circle deal when I finally had a few
Extra bucks. Was pissed when I missed the BCAA one.

Looking forward to what's next.

Ooh I know ! Whey protein isolate nitrate :usa2:

(if you actually do that I will expect a check in the mail )

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most will ship FedEx... They may be delayed a day or two due to poor weather.

UndiluteD

UndiluteD

Awards
im still waiting in england ordered on tuesday and tracking via stamps.com and it apparently shipped on 5th but only updates i got is "Electronic Shipping Info Received" on 4th?

twistid

Awards
I finally got my tracking number 5 days after I ordered....

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Weather is no doubt having an affect:

Mine had shipping information received on 2/1 and last update was on 2/2 where it arrived in Irving, TX. Hasn't moved from their yet so I assume its ice related delay since its Fed Ex ground.

Dallas faced the worst Ice stroms in decades for 3 straight days. The city was closed down but we continued to work and get all orders packed and shipped when shipping services resumed.

Thank you all for the support!

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Got my order yesterday. Would have had it sooner but it actually had to be returned to usplabs due to an unreadable label. must have gotten wet or something.

cant wait for tonights workout !

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got mine yesterday and will be Yoked today!

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Just got mine, first workout with Yok3d... Badass :-D

billybob12345

billybob12345

Awards
I wonder how people in other states have been getting it yesterday when I live in the dfw metroplex and it still hasn't come.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
I wonder how people in other states have been getting it yesterday when I live in the dfw metroplex and it still hasn't come.
Figure there was a high demand to be honest, I bought mine very quickly after the site went live. Also apparently there was a 3 day ice storm that slowed things down. Sure you'll have yours soon!