Unanswered When does MK677 kick in?

aaat2007

Awards
  • Best Answer
I understand that MK677 stimulates IGF-1 secretion but does this take a few days to occur? Im taking it for the apetite effects but have yet to feel anything after 1 week. I have the liquid form from PP. Should I take it at a specific time or with food?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds like bunk. I got so bloated I couldn’t get into my shoes off 12.5mg after just three days.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like what Witch said. I notice atleast a few pound increase within 2/3 days and start to sport a slight moon faced appearance. Id try another brand, see if you notice a difference.

aaat2007

Awards
  • Best Answer
Sounds like bunk. I got so bloated I couldn’t get into my shoes off 12.5mg after just three days.
Sounds like what Witch said. I notice atleast a few pound increase within 2/3 days and start to sport a slight moon faced appearance. Id try another brand, see if you notice a difference.
Isnt proven peptides a reputable source?

Regarding the swelling (puffy face), does that go away?

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Isnt proven peptides a reputable source?

Regarding the swelling (puffy face), does that go away?
Idk I've never used them. Good companies do have bad batches every once in a while, happened to me one time with some cjc dac. First 10vials were good, next 3crap, next 8 good..

For me, it seems to be really bad for 5-7 days and then subsides. It won't be as bee for the rest but always kind of there. I'll always lose q few lbs when I come off.

I haven't looked into ways to reduce it though, but I bet there is some mineral minipulation or something that would help.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was noticeably hungrier the very next day after taking my first dose the night before, and that was at 12.5mg. It got progressively intense over the next couple of weeks and seems to have tapered back down a little bit by now. That first week though I almost quit taking it because not only was I hungrier, but I was having cravings for things like sweets and baked goods which I'm never even tempted to eat.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I understand that MK677 stimulates IGF-1 secretion but does this take a few days to occur? Im taking it for the apetite effects but have yet to feel anything after 1 week. I have the liquid form from PP. Should I take it at a specific time or with food?
I'm a week in 20mg. Hunger increase is marginal at best.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm a week in 20mg. Hunger increase is marginal at best.
That’s weak. I get this crazy black hole on day 1.

Didn’t before. This new brand I’m trying is strong as hell. Guessing it’s the only actual fully dosed product I’ve tried.

aaat2007

Awards
  • Best Answer

Didn’t before. This new brand I’m trying is strong as hell. Guessing it’s the only actual fully dosed product I’ve tried.
Can you DM me what brand this is and how you take it?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Maybe it's because I've been fighting a virus these last few days. I also never have a big appetite or get big appetite boosts. When I took invictus and 7ketodhea, I would get hungry a few hours later; due to my metabolism ramping up.