Whats your opinion on alpha yohimbine and/or yohimbine hcl?

EduardLaser

EduardLaser

Awards
Hey there guys,

I found this product that contains alpha yohimbine and yohimbine hcl. Each dosed at 5mg per capsule. I would like to hear your take on this.

What do you prefer and why? Alpha, hcl or combined? What dosage?

What are possible positives/negatives when combining the two?

Looking forward to your answers

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you are using Yohimbine for fat loss, it is best to take fasted since you need your blood sugar low for it to help with this. Yohimbine can cause anxiety and that dirty stim feeling. AY supposedly causes this side effect less but it also less potent with fat loss. Both help with appetite suppression too. If you have never had Yohimbine before 5mg might be a little much. I actually found some dirt cheap 2.5 mg hcl caps that I used for my last cut. I added one cap with my morning coffee. It added some more zing with my morning energy burst and helped me hold off on eating my breakfast for longer than normal. I felt it also extended how long I felt the energy. Don't count on it helping with fat loss unless you are in a calorie deficit. I for sure was in a calorie deficit and didn't really notice any extra fat loss. Then again, I was only taking 2.5 mg a day. But I did enjoy the appetite suppression and extra extended energy. I don't see any problem with AY and hcl combined. There are a lot of supplements that do this.

EduardLaser

EduardLaser

Awards
If you are using Yohimbine for fat loss, it is best to take fasted since you need your blood sugar low for it to help with this. Yohimbine can cause anxiety and that dirty stim feeling. AY supposedly causes this side effect less but it also less potent with fat loss. Both help with appetite suppression too. If you have never had Yohimbine before 5mg might be a little much. I actually found some dirt cheap 2.5 mg hcl caps that I used for my last cut. I added one cap with my morning coffee. It added some more zing with my morning energy burst and helped me hold off on eating my breakfast for longer than normal. I felt it also extended how long I felt the energy. Don't count on it helping with fat loss unless you are in a calorie deficit. I for sure was in a calorie deficit and didn't really notice any extra fat loss. Then again, I was only taking 2.5 mg a day. But I did enjoy the appetite suppression and extra extended energy. I don't see any problem with AY and hcl combined. There are a lot of supplements that do this.
Thank you very much for your answer!

Yes Im planning on taking it for fat loss in a calorie deficit. I once took both of them dosed at 2mg in a pwo booster. Im a sucker for stims so I think I wont have a problem (hopefully). But Im planning on taking 200mg of L-Theanine with it to counter the "dirty" side of it a little

Wish me luck! Cheers

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SNS has a very good, very clean Yohimbine. @sns8778

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey there guys,

I found this product that contains alpha yohimbine and yohimbine hcl. Each dosed at 5mg per capsule. I would like to hear your take on this.

What do you prefer and why? Alpha, hcl or combined? What dosage?

What are possible positives/negatives when combining the two?

Looking forward to your answers
A lot of people love regular Yohimbine but some people cannot take it bc it gives them a variety of side effects.

Alpha Yohimbine for many people is like a cleaner version with less to no sides.

BUT a big problem that's been this way for years is that a lot of brands (knowingly or unknowingly bc of supply issues) use raw materials that claim to be Alpha Yohimbine but that have some regular Yohimbine in them. (Regular Yohimbine HCI is much cheaper).

I personally like Alpha Yohimbine if they are legit raws but regular Yohimbine makes me feel like I have the flu.

I will say that 5 mg. of Alpha Yohimbine imo is way too high of a dose if its legit Alpha Yohimbine. We offer it in 1.5 mg. capsules and a lot of people find 3 mg. of ours at once to be too strong. I couldn't imagine 5 mg. of legit Alpha Yohimbine for myself personally.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A lot of people love regular Yohimbine but some people cannot take it bc it gives them a variety of side effects.

Alpha Yohimbine for many people is like a cleaner version with less to no sides.

BUT a big problem that's been this way for years is that a lot of brands (knowingly or unknowingly bc of supply issues) use raw materials that claim to be Alpha Yohimbine but that have some regular Yohimbine in them. (Regular Yohimbine HCI is much cheaper).

I personally like Alpha Yohimbine if they are legit raws but regular Yohimbine makes me feel like I have the flu.

I will say that 5 mg. of Alpha Yohimbine imo is way too high of a dose if its legit Alpha Yohimbine. We offer it in 1.5 mg. capsules and a lot of people find 3 mg. of ours at once to be too strong. I couldn't imagine 5 mg. of legit Alpha Yohimbine for myself personally.
Great information !!