Votes: 11 1.2%
  • Mass FX

Votes: 66 7.0%

• Total voters
BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
A lot of these new natural products really kick ass, figured it was time for a poll to see which ones you guys like best:)

Some products contain Anti-E's, so if your favorite is something like the NHA stack (Activate+Rebound), please post it after you vote.

If you like to stack them, vote for the one you think is most effective on its own, and then tell us about your stack in your post.

BV

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I vote for the USP stack..Good stuff

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I love the nha stack but have not tried most of the others. after some time I'll check out the results and might have to try the top picks.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used the nha stack and absolutely love it.

T

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't on the list - MEGA MEGA MEGA DOSES OF XTEND~!

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking hyperdrol and j warfare will be top notch.

After my hormonal cycle, I will be using:

JW
Sym-X
Pfull
Cissus
:woohoo:

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't on the list - MEGA MEGA MEGA DOSES OF XTEND~!
Ah, that is a good one - basically mega dose BCAA's though.I agree though that kicks ass, Ill add it to the poll:)

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I coldn't help myself. But to this question I would have to go with X-Factor.
:D

You've tried X-Factor before? How'd you like it? Any sides?

Y

young_squatter

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have not tried most of those, got the usplab stack and still got to test it. but when I started my cut I added anagen and im losing fat well gaining strength weekly and noticing less fatigue and more energy. Good stuff.

T

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
Ah, that is a good one - basically mega dose BCAA's though.I agree though that kicks ass, Ill add it to the poll:)
I have to be honest with you all. I have never EVER had any results using natural anabolics. I have tried almost everything! It wasn't until I started mega-dosing the BCAA's that I noticed some strength. . . Can anyone else testify to this? Maybe it's because of my age. Im 22 - probably too young to notice effects of a natural anabolic.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I have to be honest with you all. I have never EVER had any results using natural anabolics. I have tried almost everything! It wasn't until I started mega-dosing the BCAA's that I noticed some strength. . . Can anyone else testify to this? Maybe it's because of my age. Im 22 - probably too young to notice effects of a natural anabolic.
Could be - have you even tried ATD + Activate?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I bet that would have an effect. At 22, you're still pretty much at peak test levels. You may not notice the subtle anabolic qualities of something like Cissus at that age.

Inhibiting some estrogen would serve to boost test while activate, which binds to SHBG, would make more available to your body.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
out of the list, ive used powerfull, NHA, and x factor. out of those, my vote goes to x factor without a doubt. had great results while on a clean bulk so ill be using it again for contest prep. there was a log at IM where redvision ran 40 days at 1250mg with unbelievable results so that is my plan as well.

T

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
What dosage of BCAAs are you considering to be mega?
At least 40-50mg of BCAAS, but I do much more.... Its hard not to when you have Xtend - It tastes good. Especially when you put an extra splenda in there...

E

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
BCAAs are great for recovery and in the long run it really helps with strength. I've used a number of these types of products and all work via different mechanisms and have different effects. Just like with conventional anabolics I think you'd be best served by stacking a number of them.

flytrapcan

flytrapcan

Awards
  • Established
See I'm not even informed enough to know Cissus RX is a natural anabolic.

God me gotts so much two lurnn. :blink:

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
But Big Cat says it doesn't do anything... how can this be?

For me, Activate was sensational, but Powerfull so far has been OUT OF THIS WORLD.

Activate, easy.

K

KTL

Awards
This is a great poll, just seeing the list of available supplements opens my eyes to what is really out there. You see and hear about these supplements but without investigating their ingredients and really reseaching it you dont really know what they are truly made for. Great idea BV!

That suggestion by wannabehulk is a good one, I checked out Redvision's log on IM, x-factor sounds promising at that dose he used, im thinking 1250mg might be the key. Ive been interested in trying it for some time so this log pretty much convinced me to buy my 40 day stash.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
My vote goes to powerfull. I would say xfactor second and mega-dosed BCAAs for third. Strength increase were the best on xfactor but overall, powerfull gets my vote.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Activate, easy.
Lol you're not biased or anything Robboe?:D Activate is one heck of a supp though, for sure.

My vote goes to powerfull. I would say xfactor second and mega-dosed BCAAs for third. Strength increase were the best on xfactor but overall, powerfull gets my vote.
Ive tried PowerFULL 4 times, and it does very little for me. I do seem to have some type of estrogenic reaction to it, and in a stack with Cissus and ATD it does seem to be synergistic.

Mega-Dosed BCAA's definitely help with strengh. Ive ran a few stacks of these natural herbals, and while all were effective to varying degrees - the one I ran with 30g/day of BCAA's had the biggest gains in strength.

Next up for me is Mega-dosed CissusRX/PGHT/BCAA's and LeanXtreme for an upcoming 8-week CKD, which will bring to an end my year-long quest to get finally get lean.

Ill take a few weeks off from everything after that, then I'd like to try a lean bulker w/X-Factor.

BV

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would vote Powerfull and BCAA's. Nothing beats 40-50g BCAA/day throughout the day and around workouts. Nice aroma on the gas end too.

T

turkish

Awards
  • Established
Favorite natural anabolic? Umm.. you know, that thing that's found in elephant piss.. yeah that one. :run:

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Favorite natural anabolic? Umm.. you know, that thing that's found in elephant piss.. yeah that one.
Wouldnt count, as it shuts down HPTA thus not allowing you to stay 'natural'

T

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
Lol you're not biased or anything Robboe?:D Activate is one heck of a supp though, for sure.

Ive tried PowerFULL 4 times, and it does very little for me. I do seem to have some type of estrogenic reaction to it, and in a stack with Cissus and ATD it does seem to be synergistic.

Mega-Dosed BCAA's definitely help with strengh. Ive ran a few stacks of these natural herbals, and while all were effective to varying degrees - the one I ran with 30g/day of BCAA's had the biggest gains in strength.

Next up for me is Mega-dosed CissusRX/PGHT/BCAA's and LeanXtreme for an upcoming 8-week CKD, which will bring to an end my year-long quest to get finally get lean.

Ill take a few weeks off from everything after that, then I'd like to try a lean bulker w/X-Factor.

BV

BV. What is your keto diet going to look like? I tried to get into CKD but failed. haha

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
BV. What is your keto diet going to look like? I tried to get into CKD but failed. haha
I havent spec'd it out yet, as Im still not 100% sure Im going to do it. Im losing fat just fine with 40/40/20 and carb cycling - but Im getting impatient and want get back to seeing growth again. (LEAN growth this time:)). I first started cutting and ran a 5-week CKD that worked great, but the 'traditional' method of a clean 40/40/20 and plenty of cardio definitely feels better and keeps me stronger.

For great CKD info, C-K-D.com is the best site around:

http://www.c-k-d.com/forums/index.php

BV

T

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the link man. I just got out of school for the summer and I'm dedicating my time to researching more into diet, etc. I am really interested in CKD. I have heard that you can shock your body into making gains even though it is still low carb during the week.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the link man. I just got out of school for the summer and I'm dedicating my time to researching more into diet, etc. I am really interested in CKD. I have heard that you can shock your body into making gains even though it is still low carb during the week.
It definitely sheds the fat fast, that's what I like about it. As far as being anabolic...well, not so much for me. I had this wierd energy on the CKD...TONS of cardio endurance but i would burn out fast on the weights. Lost 10bs in 5 weeks though, maintained a good amount of strength too except on the bench press. That exercise suffers every time I try to lean out.

BV

S

shock

Awards
I'd have to say the USP stack. I have always had great results from it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I loved the NHA stack...I gained a good amount of strength while losing fat. I tried ecdy in the past and liked it, so I will hold onto my vote until I try Anagen.

T

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
There's several good products out there that are really Anabolic to my fat cells. My favorite is Labrada Rockin Roll bars.
:run:

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I was pleased with ZMA, Ecdysterone, Ultra Hotter and Novadex XT, hearing all the good feedback on X-factor makes me wanna try it now but i'm worried about having tendinitis flair up. Also haven't used Xtend or Cissus yet, i'm waiting till i have the money to mega dose both of them for a couple months.

T

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
I was pleased with ZMA, Ecdysterone, Ultra Hotter and Novadex XT, hearing all the good feedback on X-factor makes me wanna try it now but i'm worried about having tendinitis flair up. Also haven't used Xtend or Cissus yet, i'm waiting till i have the money to mega dose both of them for a couple months.
Do you have regular problems with tendinitis?

T

turkish

Awards
  • Established
Wouldnt count, as it shuts down HPTA thus not allowing you to stay 'natural'
Yeah, I was kidding, about how it was being pushed like "hey, it's all natural, it's even found in elephant's piss!"

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Yes I have in the past in my forearms i used to have it really bad, but deep tissue massage got rid of it, and i go just about every month and get everything worked on.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I was kidding, about how it was being pushed like "hey, it's all natural, it's even found in elephant's piss!"
Lol gotcha:) Goon one.

There's several good products out there that are really Anabolic to my fat cells. My favorite is Labrada Rockin Roll bars.
Ha! NLarge-2 was my favorite 'Fat-O-bolic' :D

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
I really liked the NHA stack, but that may be displaced after I run the mega Cissus/Symmetry trial :D

jecko

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey BIG V, did you even get the crazy dream effect of Powerfull?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Hey BIG V, did you even get the crazy dream effect of Powerfull?
You know I tend to dream a lot just naturally, but Ive never noticed an increase in either dream recollection or crazy vivid dreams while using PowerFULL. It does seem to help me sleep deeper/better though. I havent tried REM-3G yet, Im looking very forward to that.

BV

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
I been using Anagen for a few weeks and Im liking the recovery time and strength gains are coming slowly also.

For the post before that, Ive been taken the USP REM product for a while and last night I dreamed that Dorian Yates was training me. I woke up at like 3AM all jacked and ready to throw some weights around. I definately get some strange dreams with the REM sometimes, but I still love it for the help with getting to sleep and getting back to sleep if I wake up during the night.