Whats your favorite creatine product and why?

J

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pretty straightforward. I am getting ready to purchase a new creatine and am interested in your feedback on the various concoctions on the market.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
If I'm not using CEE/ Kre-Alkalyn caps as they are rather cheap and more effective with me than Creatine Mono, I use MAN's Clout... There is a lot of science and supporting evidence to back up it's claims. A formula in which I can tell both recovery and muscular fatigue is enhanced.

M

mwkcronin

Awards
Gaspari's SizeOn is fantastic, and also the Nutrex brand creatine. Good luck!

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
The best creatine supplement I've ever used was Syntrax Swole, bar none.

I've never responded to a supplement as well as this one, and I've tried quite a few. Give it a shot.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you tried their other swole products- swoleN, and 2.0(or whatever the one is that contains annydrous)? If so, which did you like better quigs?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
MAN Clout and USPLabs Cialabol imo. Hell I might even stack the two.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I'm not using CEE/ Kre-Alkalyn caps as they are rather cheap and more effective with me than Creatine Mono, I use MAN's Clout... There is a lot of science and supporting evidence to back up it's claims. A formula in which I can tell both recovery and muscular fatigue is enhanced.
I second Clout. Nothing comes close. I've likely used more than nearly any other MAN customer. :lol:

It aids strength, endurance, AND recovery. It's not a 'kitchen sink' formula; everything has a specific purpose, and is included in precisely the amounts needed for effectiveness. The amounts of each ingredient are large, so it's not expensive for what you're getting.

I've tried:

MassPump Stack
Horsepower
Fierce
Vault
Xpand
No-Xplode
Storm
Shock Therapy
Cell-Tech knockoff

and a bunch more. MassPump is my second choice: simple, cheap, and effective, with a good amount of Citrulline, instead of just arginine bull****.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I've also tried many and I'd agree Swole V2 was one of the best. However, I've found Xpand by Dymatize to be the best. It tastes really good, has a good miz of advanced creatines, AAKG, glutamine, etc.

I've gained/maintained lot of strength w/ it and it's not grainy or unpleasant to have to choke down. I've only used the orange, but it tastes really good.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Horsepower and size-on are the best ones I have tried so far.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Di-creatine malate. Cheap, effective, pleasant taste and doesn't come bundled with a bunch of crap I don't want/need.

This is just my opinion, it is what I like. It is my favorite, not my exclusive. Not downing all the other formulas out there and in fact I am using Chaos right now for the energy/mental lift it gives me.

I really like adding a couple grams of the di-creatine in with my AP dose. Really adds to muscle fullness.

S

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've gotta' be honest- SyntheSIZE.

CEE, leucine, NAC, Aminogen (for improved protein digestion), etc. I put on 5 lbs. in the first five days being a tester.

But surprisingly, a close second-best is Body Fortress' formula that is available in Wal-Mart, and a close third is V-12.

M

Moparriggan

Awards
I currently take six star from Walmart. What would you suggest to take that would be of better benifit?

I have responded well to the six star, It takes longer for me to fatigue at the gym
thanks, jason

S

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lots of good ones out there, man. Xceed, SizeON, V-12, and of course, our SyntheSIZE.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sirsavage, why do you guys use CEE?

S

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Because the feedback is overwhelmingly positive. Plus, a lot of people respond to CEE who don't respond to CM- the so-called "non-responders".

Lastly, Patrick Arnold backs it and frankly, that should be enough for anyone. ;)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn't take PA's word for it: others disagree with that assessment, but fair enough. It IS really popular, and those who like it, LOVE it.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I'd say MassPumpStack with creatine gluconate. I'm looking forward to trying Clout and Creulin(Cialabol). Not a fan of CEE, it seems to hurt my stomach.

E

entropy138

Awards
I'm really digging ON's Vassive CEE/NO stack currently. It's kinda spendy but extremely convenient for my lfiestyle (individually packaged servings). Aside from that my second fav was Chaos from Anabolic Innovations. I've tried several others including just bulk CEE and was nearly sure i was a non-responder. I worked out today without anything (for the first time in a couple months and I REALLY did not have the quality of workout i'm use to.

Anyway - I see very little feedback on Vassive so I thought I'd add my 2 cents - whatever thats worth...

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vassive has huge doses of the effective ingredients. Pretty sweet.

J

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
WOW I pop back on tonight and this has been one active thread. Thanks for all the feedback and keep it coming. I have to sit back and try to digest this info.

One question for the Clout fans.....does it have creatine in it? I know it has orotine, orotic acid and some other goodies.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Kre-Alkalyn EFX
SizeOn
Xpand

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
One question for the Clout fans.....does it have creatine in it? I know it has orotine, orotic acid and some other goodies.
LOL, Orotine is Tricreatine Orotate. ;)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
WOW I pop back on tonight and this has been one active thread. Thanks for all the feedback and keep it coming. I have to sit back and try to digest this info.

Clout (525 gm) By MAN

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide and Orotate) 175g 44%
Sodium (as Citrate) 27mg 1%
Potassium (as Citrate and Aspartate 56mg 2%
OROTINE (Tricreatine Orotate) 3000mg **
(Proprietary 3:1 molar ratio of Creatine and Orotic Acid)
Beta Alanine 1600mg **
Acetyl L-Carnatine HCl 1500mg **
Inositol Hexaphosphate (IP6) 1000mg **
N-Acetyl-Cysteine 500mg **
Magnesium Orotate 500mg **
Orotic Acid 500mg **
Vinpocetine (Voacanga african root bark & seed)

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
For me personally, number one would be sizeon. Also really liked green mag, and for the money nutra's masspump stack is also great. Best results I ever had was half serving of green mag and 2/3 of size on. As others have mentioned, DS xceed, MAN's products, and SNS cvm all have a ton of good feedback. A lot of it is up to the individual and how they respond really.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried their other swole products- swoleN, and 2.0(or whatever the one is that contains annydrous)? If so, which did you like better quigs?
No, I've only tried the Swole V3. I found it to be so effective that I really didn't see the need to try other products. I got a couple tubs for $15ea when NP had that huge sale. It's 60 servings/container but I found it most effective when taking 2 servings on training days (one preworkout, the other later that evening).

S

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't take PA's word for it: others disagree with that assessment
Well, let me just say this- if you can't trust Patrick Arnold or Par Deus (my boss) in terms of supplement science, then you can't trust anybody.

M

mwkcronin

Awards
Never heard of the Clout product until now. You all recovering better, and getting leaner etc? thanks

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
classic micronized creatine mono would be my best response to creatine but i havent tried much else besides Omega Thunder, CEE caps, Cell tech, and Swole V3. Swole V3 looked good on paper and the price per serving was great but the taste was sick and i never took it consistantly and kinda put it away in the supplement stash. Im looking forward to SizeON tho'.

G

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
MAN Clout. My man Poison knows what he is talking about!

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of the Clout product until now. You all recovering better, and getting leaner etc? thanks
Yes, Clout works rather well and I fully support their product line with good reason. ;)

To gain further insight as to what MAN Sports is all about, you may find it beneficial to check out this video:

2006 Arnold Classic

R

rcaz01

Awards
I have to agree with Clout, it is expensive but the best one I have tried. I always had good energy in the gym after taking it, and it was noticable from not taking it.

I also liked Cialobl and right now I am using Green Magnitude which is probably the best tasting creatine I have used.

Chemist2234

Chemist2234

Awards
A couple of people have mentioned Kre-Alkalyn and i think this is a great product. I find myself responding better to this than CEE and its not all that expensive. Sounds like you guys are getting solid results for the clout i think i might have to try that out. rcaz do you like the results your getting with green mag?

G

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
A couple of people have mentioned Kre-Alkalyn and i think this is a great product. I find myself responding better to this than CEE and its not all that expensive. Sounds like you guys are getting solid results for the clout i think i might have to try that out. rcaz do you like the results your getting with green mag?
Clout is definitely worth a try. It is my favorite creatine product.

F

fra_jut

Awards
best creatine

I'm on size on. Works good! Amazing product.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Di-creatine malate. Cheap, effective, pleasant taste and doesn't come bundled with a bunch of crap I don't want/need.

This is just my opinion, it is what I like. It is my favorite, not my exclusive. Not downing all the other formulas out there and in fact I am using Chaos right now for the energy/mental lift it gives me.

I really like adding a couple grams of the di-creatine in with my AP dose. Really adds to muscle fullness.
Is someone still selling this in bulk? I used to get it from beyond-a-century, but the only one I see available now is SAN Cubed at an inflated price. Thanks.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
J

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What happened to this thread lol?? I want my product Reboot brought to market.