Whats your favorite cheat food?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Ive been so good with my diet, but today I caved - Im eating a somewhat large plate of Honey Walnut Chicken and Pork Mei Fun from the Chinese takeout place up the street. For my post workout meal!!! The pangs of guilt are muffled by the sweet, succulent quasi-asian delicacies that Im stuffing my face with:)

It got me thinking - what food always gets you weak in the knees when you're trying to eat clean?:D

BV :burger: :hammer:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pizza and cinnamon canoli.. Mmmm, I'm off to touch myself.. :ntome:

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
fresh blueberry and raspberry muffins or hot homemade chocolate chip cookies

damn, i honestly cant remember the last time i had either of these:aargh:

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I've been eating like a fat fvck for the last couple weeks (in training for surgery :D ) and prior to that I was dieting since March. I have to say that I've pretty worn out my passion for chips. I've mowed through a dozen bags by now.....the only thing that kept me from eating more is that I have a cracked tooth that hurts when I bite on hard things (so I stick to cheezy-poofs). I've also been known to eat whole pizzas without a breathe

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
papa john's pizza and chinese buffet.

nuff said

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
French silk pie, chocolate, and umm chocolate and uhhh more chocolate, should've been born a woman. Oh yeah I love chipotle. Two burritos double meat and a protein shake for desert mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. That is how you get fat.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I've been eating like a fat fvck for the last couple weeks (in training for surgery :D )
Two things... 1) How that go Steve?

2) What's your logic for getting fat before surgery? I can see while you recooperate to maintain muscle while being inactive, but weeks prior?

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I did the smae thing prior to my surgery. Worked for me.

Cold

Awards
Right now I'm craving a Taco John's quesadilla and a big order of those taters.MMM MMM bitch.:food:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
grilled stuffed chicken burrito from taco bell
and pizza
and blueberry muffins
and cheeseburgers
and hot dogs
and mac and cheese

i could go on forever

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
I love the double cheeseburge value meal from burger king...and their fries...omg

shatfield

Board Supporter
Awards
I don't do all out cheats much anymore, it just makes me feel like ****. But, in the old days (last year or two), I would hit up Mcdonalds for 5 double cheeseburgers (love that dollar value menu) and supersize fries.

Now I find it more rewarding to have more frequent, but smaller cheats.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I don't do all out cheats much anymore, it just makes me feel like ****. But, in the old days (last year or two), I would hit up Mcdonalds for 5 double cheeseburgers (love that dollar value menu) and supersize fries.

Now I find it more rewarding to have more frequent, but smaller cheats.
i find that if i aim for the weekly cheat meal that i hold less and less each week. kinda dissapointing when i go to a chinese buffet and i'm stuffed at 2 plates when it used to take 4-5. :wtf:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
hey shat, what part of san diego you in? i know a kick ass chinese buffet in oceanside :)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Favorites:
1) Double or triple high bacon cheeseburgers
2) Cinnabon
3) Ice cream
4) Eating 1000 calorie meals in the middle of the night!

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
i find that if i aim for the weekly cheat meal that i hold less and less each week. kinda dissapointing when i go to a chinese buffet and i'm stuffed at 2 plates when it used to take 4-5.
Im right there with you bro. I dont even want to eat junk food anymore! I guess Chinese Buffet really isnt 'junk food' per say- you can craft some fairly solid meals there. Especially from the mongolian barbeque:D

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Im right there with you bro. I dont even want to eat junk food anymore! I guess Chinese Buffet really isnt 'junk food' per say- you can craft some fairly solid meals there. Especially from the mongolian barbeque:D
yup, all out cheating days make me feel like total ass.

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
yeah, junk food is out of my diet

when you dont buy shitty food, you cant eat shitty food

the way i see it is, i work so damn hard on eating right and training hard, i dont want to hinder my results with a "cheat meal"

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established

the way i see it is, i work so damn hard on eating right and training hard, i dont want to hinder my results with a "cheat meal"
no cheat meal at all? i couldn't handle that. i at least need one meal of escape.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
beelze's favorite cheat is broccoli hahah

edit: i suppose this will only be funny to me and beelze

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established

Well, pizza isnt really 'junk food' - if you get it at a good pizzaria there's tons of wholesome stuff on a pizze pie. And that's just it TONS of stuff:) And not in the best macronutrient ratios.

C'mon bro, you know you like pizza! AND its not junk food. Go on, have a slice of pizza. Mmmm...pizza:D

BV

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Two things... 1) How that go Steve?

2) What's your logic for getting fat before surgery? I can see while you recooperate to maintain muscle while being inactive, but weeks prior?

Surgery is today. The logic is that I've been maintaining ~6% BF all Summer. I want a little padding to save the muscle during the time pre-op where I can't eat for 12 freakin hours. I also don't know if I'll feel like eating post-op. Since my body is a catabolizing machine, I'm playin it safe.

Also, my doc said that since I was so "skinny" (he doesn't understand the term "lean"), that it's hard to make the belly button look right because you don't have the "cushion" to play with. So I figured I'd give him some cushion. :food: :food:

Right now I'm starvin Marvin and waiting to go see the guy with the license to stab me in my empty stomach and take my money.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Cool... good luck buddy, I'll be thinking of ya.

I've actually hit up a whey isolate shake 6-8 hours before pre-op eventhough I was told tha 12 hour deal too.

I was fine, they just don't want you puking **** back up during or after surgery.

iwannagetbig

Board Supporter
Awards
Potato Skins w/ bacon and cheese from
Outback.

Peppercorn burger w/ ranch dressing from Chili's.

French Fries from Outback.

bigmontel

225lbs of chewed bubble gum
Awards
i'd have to say i've got 3 foods that i really like but don't eat them that much.

1. lucky charms, 1 bowl every 3 days

2. pizza hut meat lovers, once a month

3. chips ahoy low fat version, 6 cookies every 4th day

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Animal style fries from In & Out...

Thx kwyk... now u have me dreaming about these..

SVTMuscle

SVTMuscle

Awards
Cinnamon Rolls
Frozen Pizza
Real Fettucine Alfrado...

ahh

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Cheeseburger and Beer Battered onion rings. Oh and a few Buds to go with that :).

SVTMuscle

SVTMuscle

Awards
Cheeseburger and Beer Battered onion rings. Oh and a few Buds to go with that :).
beer battered onion rings? never heard of them... sounds good though. and Budlight with a few chineese food containers would be nice

The Experiment

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Cookie dough. Raw I might add. Cheap, tasty, and about as dirty as a cheat food can get.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Philly cheese steak.

Pizza.

Cheesecake.

McD's double cheeseburgers.

Oreo icecream by Bryers.

Reece's White Chocolate Cups. (Really, any peanut butter...)

I feel bloated just posting this.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I feel bloated just posting this.
lol.

Mine is either a couple cheeseburgers or a Outback special w/ potato, salad and splitting a blooming onion with someone. Oh and few buds before only helps.

dmacdbest

Awards
Microbrews & boneless hot wings.. nothin' better than that.. :cheers:

oh, some milk chocolate is good stuff too... yum.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Not in any order

double bacon cheese burger from burger king
blueberry muffins
pancakes
3-4 bags of beef jerky (unless bulking)
raisin bran with skim milk
baja fresh
buffalo chicken pizza (o god buffalo chicken pizza...)
soft chocolate chip cookies (rare)

so many so little space.

Sorry I to resurect such an old thread I just like reading through cheat meal ones :):burg:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I just had it.... Healthy Choice Low Fat pizza :)

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What is that?
You take frenchfries and put them in a pan with eggs just like any other then cover with chilli and cheese. I know sounds nasty but taste sooooooo good:donut:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Definitely doesnt count if it has the words 'healthy' and 'low fat' in it. :D

lol, I know. We discussed Dominoe's for like 5 seconds, so this was our compromise tonight. I'll try and do bette for ya next week idunk. :D