what's wrong with mk677

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
I've been on and off MK677 for 3 years now. Usually I only go off when I run out and look for another source. In that time I've dabbled with many different schedules and settled on a 10mg dose EOD taken while fasted (have been on OMAD for years) It's been a wonder drug for me in that time allowing me to keep my body fat low, gain muscle and very nice skin quality. I also get extreme pumps when training while on MK677 which feels great.

The only side effects I ever experienced were increased hunger and symptoms of low blood sugar but these sides are only present when beginning use and subside within a week typically. The thing is I don't hear about many people experimenting this drug anymore and it gets me wondering if I'm just an outlying responder while everyone else fails to see any benefits of MK677. Perhaps there are safety concerns due to being a research chemical or even I'm in a minority camp of wanting to get an edge over OTC supplements (most of which never did anything for me) but not go full blown into anabolics (don't like shutting down my balls) In any case I'd like to hear other peoples takes/experiences with MK677.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've been on and off MK677 for 3 years now. Usually I only go off when I run out and look for another source. In that time I've dabbled with many different schedules and settled on a 10mg dose EOD taken while fasted (have been on OMAD for years) It's been a wonder drug for me in that time allowing me to keep my body fat low, gain muscle and very nice skin quality. I also get extreme pumps when training while on MK677 which feels great.

The only side effects I ever experienced were increased hunger and symptoms of low blood sugar but these sides are only present when beginning use and subside within a week typically. The thing is I don't hear about many people experimenting this drug anymore and it gets me wondering if I'm just an outlying responder while everyone else fails to see any benefits of MK677. Perhaps there are safety concerns due to being a research chemical or even I'm in a minority camp of wanting to get an edge over OTC supplements (most of which never did anything for me) but not go full blown into anabolics (don't like shutting down my balls) In any case I'd like to hear other peoples takes/experiences with MK677.
Lots of ppl love mk677, you seem to respond wonderfully and better then most but I would still say most ppl respond well to it. Just many of us need to keep a eye on our blood sugar while taking it, you should be monitoring yours as well, even if you feel fine.

I don't know if you have tried our board sponcers brand but I rep for maresearchchems so if your looking for a high quality mk then you can use my discount code : smont for 15% off

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And your not getting low blood sugar from mk, if anything your getting high blood sugar. But the hunger effect makes ppl feel like they have low blood sugar

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And your not getting low blood sugar from mk, if anything your getting high blood sugar. But the hunger effect makes ppl feel like they have low blood sugar
pretty sure it actually is low blood sugar. I get the same thing. it only happens if you don't eat though.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think you are right ...
Increasing your blood sugar is the main negative side effect of mk677. It can really screw up your insulin sensitivity if your not on top of it. It's a good idea to use a gda and keep carbs to a reasonable amount

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Increasing your blood sugar is the main negative side effect of mk677. It can really screw up your insulin sensitivity if your not on top of it. It's a good idea to use a gda and keep carbs to a reasonable amount
hm I have berbine and metformin. never done metformin before though, maybe I'll just do some berbine

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
hm I have berbine and metformin. never done metformin before though, maybe I'll just do some berbine
There very similar on paper, not as similar in reality but kinda lol. Either way start low with either of them and see if they screw with your stomach. They don't with me but apparently a lot of people say it does

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There very similar on paper, not as similar in reality but kinda lol. Either way start low with either of them and see if they screw with your stomach. They don't with me but apparently a lot of people say it does
berbine never bothered me. I'm getting a blood glucose tester tomorrow so I'll have some numbers soon

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've used mk-677 a lot

it's good for recovery, if you do a lot of sport you might notice it, otherwise there is nothing to notice if you don't need to recover

I have some weird water retention from it, and it accumulate the longer I take it. it take a lot of time to go away after stopping it, for me.

I like it for hunger and recovery, but it's not really extreme.
I mean, in term of intensity, 20mg of anavar is like at least 50x times more intense.
I get no pump at all from mk.

that's my experience... nice recovery if there are something to recover from, and shitty water retention.
good but not incredible ;)
the water retention is interesting. I didn't think much of it but ya you're right. I don't pee nearly as much. guess I can probably go a little wild with espresso and not have to worry about dehydration lol