What's with all the negative hype on dbol ?

SwoleMax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I certainly never lost all my gains after using it. Not even close . And I love the alpha male feeling on it.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Most people who lose gains are probly those who retain more water and pct

being on trt I never lost anything but the 8 lbs of water I retain after the gym is pissed out within hours therefor the weight that stays is usually not water

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Because as mentioned above depending on your type of metabolism and general body type whoever is usually easily holding water / getting bloated in life will always have more problems on steroids to control water retention so on a very wet compound like dbol these people will gain 25 lbs and be all happy happy then lose maybe 15 lbs and cry that the compound is garbage but in reality it did it’s job. Controlling estrogen and water retention is where they failed

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hardly get any sides from sdrol, adrol or mtren, so they pretty much cover every oral base for me. Dbol just pales in comparison. If I want to feel good Ill have a masturbeight.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wasn't there a study that shoved that dbol created some kind of a muck, not real muscle...? I'm not joking. IMO dbol is great for endurance in lifting, regeneration, ... but regarding pure hypertrophy it isn't the best muscle builder.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personaly loved dbol, even the look on it, even tho I had to take one whole looser on my wrist watch bc of water retention. Lol
But yeah, Dbol can be useful tool, maybe even as pre workout compound

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wasn't there a study that shoved that dbol created some kind of a muck, not real muscle...? I'm not joking. IMO dbol is great for endurance in lifting, regeneration, ... but regarding pure hypertrophy it isn't the best muscle builder.
Glycogen?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glycogen?
No. Something else. I'll try and find the study. But even this study suggests so.eting in those lines:

"The finding of increased body nitrogen suggested that the weight gain was not only intracellular fluid. The increases in body potassium (436 +/- SEM 41 mmol) and nitrogen (255 +/- 69 g) were too large in proportion to the weight gain (2.3 +/- 0.4 kg) for this to be attributed to gain of normal muscle or other lean tissue, and imply gain of nitrogen-rich, phosphate-poor substance. Although this action of methandienone might be described as anabolic, the weight gain produced is not normal muscle."

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No. Something else. I'll try and find the study. But even this study suggests so.eting in those lines:

"The finding of increased body nitrogen suggested that the weight gain was not only intracellular fluid. The increases in body potassium (436 +/- SEM 41 mmol) and nitrogen (255 +/- 69 g) were too large in proportion to the weight gain (2.3 +/- 0.4 kg) for this to be attributed to gain of normal muscle or other lean tissue, and imply gain of nitrogen-rich, phosphate-poor substance. Although this action of methandienone might be described as anabolic, the weight gain produced is not normal muscle."
Seems awfully speculative. You'd have to biopsy the muscle tissue after a course of dbol to be sure but it seems like the researchers literally find the amount of muscle that can be gained on D-bol unbelievable.

I do think Dbol leads to increased fluid and glycogen in the muscle tissue and therefore some of the size, weight, and strength gains are transient upon cessation of said dianabol.