Whats Usplabs got planned for 2011

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Every study on arginine shows no sign of no increase. Nitrates yes so maybe the nitrates part of yoked may work but the arginine part wont. Plus look at the studies. Most are done at 9 grams. This is a blend. At least make it creatine nitrates and something like nitrozine.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Every study on arginine shows no sign of no increase. Nitrates yes so maybe the nitrates part of yoked may work but the arginine part wont. Plus look at the studies. Most are done at 9 grams. This is a blend. At least make it creatine nitrates and something like nitrozine.
If you only knew... I dare you to not try the product.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will see. Since been taking creatine nitrates and power shock nitrates I will be honest. Had zero luck with prime and pink magic.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed on this too... curious to try it out :)
If arginine clinically does not work to begin with what synergy are we talking about? It's no way near the clinically dose any how. I believe nitrates and vitamin c will work and there for I will try it just because of those two ingredients.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Why tear their product apart???? you didn't get results from your 1ad / 4ad stack either DJ so does that mean it doesn't work?? Not trying to start a fight here but i really find it tough listening to you bash products that work and have worked for others...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have posted videos of what works and what does not work. Watch my videos before you quickly judge me. I know for a fact you have not watched my videos because I have used a hand full of products that work. Just to name a few. I like gear and need to slin easily. Bought a case of them. I like vitalizer and phyique, been using it for years. So for you to say I have had bad experience with every product I have used is mis leading the board.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
You know i'd respond to this but honestly anyone who has followed your logs knows what i'm talking about. I've already been in crap for saying to much about you and your logs so i'm going to step back now...Just tired of you jumping on forums of pre-workouts with arginine and stating that they don't work even though countless other people say they do!

Evil Eagle

Awards
You know i'd respond to this but honestly anyone who has followed your logs knows what i'm talking about. I've already been in crap for saying to much about you and your logs so i'm going to step back now...Just tired of you jumping on forums of pre-workouts with arginine and stating that they don't work even though countless other people say they do!
Agreed, I don't need someone telling me something doesn't work if they've never tried it.

Sent from my Android device

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't care what people say, I care what studies prove. Anyone can say any thing and lie about it and does not mean it works.

Look at the myostatin fad that was out. People swore by it but as you and me know the studies were not there.