whats the best Hdrol stack?

HallmanT

Awards
whats the best thing to stack hdrol with for mass for a true newbie.. the goal is 10pd

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
for a true newbie, run it solo. dont get complicated with stacking. say your stacking two ph's and your having negative sides, you wont know which ph they are coming from.

elscotto

elscotto

Awards
:goodpost:
for a true newbie, run it solo. dont get complicated with stacking. say your stacking two ph's and your having negative sides, you wont know which ph they are coming from.

elscotto

elscotto

Awards
dude if ur neva done it before just run it solo and get ur diet right and u will get sum good gains and wen it cums to ur 2nd or 3rd cycle then worry about stacking sumthing else wit it

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I Just Want To 10pd Kept.. Im Going To Really Mad If I Only Get 6

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Gains are not based on how many supplements you take. Mostly on how you utilize and plan the substance you are going to take so you can get the most out of it

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
A bottle of HDrol is not equivalent to a 10# gain in LBM - or even a 6# gain: muscle gains depend on proper nutrition, proper lifting, and sufficient sleep.

How old are you?

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
A bottle of HDrol is not equivalent to a 10# gain in LBM - or even a 6# gain: muscle gains depend on proper nutrition, proper lifting, and sufficient sleep.

How old are you?
:goodpost::clap2:

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
???? H-drol with enough protein and other cals, with the proper work-out, with the right rest schedule will get you ten lbs. If it doesn't you can be pissed at the whole world, but it will be your fault not the halo!!

Try to dose like this:

Wk 1 : 50 mg/ ED
Wk 2 : 50 mg/ ED
Wk 3 : 75 mg/ ED
Wk 4 : 75 mg/ ED

Have the proper ancillary supplements, and have you PCT ready before you start.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
whats the best thing to stack hdrol with for mass for a true newbie.. the goal is 10pd
I'm surprised no one has asked yet, but what are your stats? (height, weight, bf%, training experience, etc).

I think Halodrol is a decent first cycle because it's so mild and you have the potential for some decent lean gains with few sides...but I also think that 10 pounds is probably a little high for most people on halodrol.

but then again; work your ass off in the gym, eat right/enough, and get pleanty of rest and you can meet that goal!

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
did u read my link abpve??

5'11
200-/+

i think sleep with be my biggest issue bc of class/hw

305Rob

Awards
5 dry solid pounds,that you keep is a more "realistic" goal for something like HALO.If you gain more then all the better,but dont set unrealistic goals,i know i dont cause i hate dissapointments.;)