What's in the works?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey all, I know you guys like to keep things close to the cuff when it comes to what is being worked on but I also know you're always working on SOMETHING. So, is there a chance we could get a little hint or sneak peek? :kiss:

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
*points to the door* get out of here you spy!!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*points to the door* get out of here you spy!!!
Lmbo! Well now that you say it like that, my question does sound spy-ish. I feel silly now. Thanks for making me feel silly Matthew1237! Ya big jerk!

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Lmbo! Well now that you say it like that, my question does sound spy-ish. I feel silly now. Thanks for making me feel silly Matthew1237! Ya big jerk!
You just want to know so you can "log it" and get more free stuff. I've been handing you out gifts since...I MET TOU?!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You just want to know so you can "log it" and get more free stuff. I've been handing you out gifts since...I MET TOU?!
Well duhhhh!!!! Lol! Seriously though, who's this Tou guy that you met? Did he tell you to bestow gifts on me? Sounds like a good dude.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Lol damn you luke. You just lost your inside pass to our next product. It produces Tren like gains and you can't have any.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is what I hear you saying:

images.jpg

But I know you really mean this:

images.jpg

So........

images (4).jpg

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
If I weren't in class I would repost that picture of two bros showering together.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I weren't in class I would repost that picture of two bros showering together.
The fact that you have a picture of two guys showering together is actually a little concerning.

P.S., you should be paying attention in class and not playing on the internet. Tsk tsk tsk!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is definitely something in the works. Two, that I know of. But, the bossman will have to spill the beans. Because I know he wants it under wraps

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is definitely something in the works. Two, that I know of. But, the bossman will have to spill the beans. Because I know he wants it under wraps

:bigok:

That's really pretty much what I was wanting to hear, that BPS was close to coming out with more product. Two is even better!!