What's everyone's favourite pump product?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m under the impression (which could be incorrect) that if you’re utilizing sodium nitrate, it has to be license through TL. If not, then the company using non-TL sodium nitrate is in violation of their patent.

Like I said, I may be wrong!
I think what poison is trying to say is **** Thermolife and the horse they rode in on.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take agmatine and citrulline as standalones daily. But I also rotate vasoblitz and vasoforce xt every few days or so. I’ve been kinda surprised because with the nitrates in vasoblitz and it’s general ingredient profile, I was sure that would be the better product. But for me so far, the vasoforce actually seems to be working a little better, especially for vascularity. Arms like roadmaps with that stuff. I like them both, but that’s just my experience so far.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you guys had to list the top things a pump product needs to have in it before you buy. What would they be?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you guys had to list the top things a pump product needs to have in it before you buy. What would they be?
Tough question, but I’m really like the combo of nitrates + glycerol in Noxygen. Very simple, effective product

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can someone explain creatine nitrate vs sodium nitrate vs betaine nitrate vs arginine nitrate. Is one better than another ?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It really depends.

Usually Citrulline + Glycerol + Nitrates or Vaso-6 (I prefer to cycle them so I'll use one while I take a break from the other) for me.

It will probably depend on what benefits you want from your pump. I use other things that benefit pump as well though and usually don't use things to get a pump, but that is more a byproduct of their use (I want performance, recovery, etc.).

Tough question, but I’m really like the combo of nitrates + glycerol in Noxygen. Very simple, effective product
I think the Glycerol + Nitrate combo is near the top of beneficial combos.

Can someone explain creatine nitrate vs sodium nitrate vs betaine nitrate vs arginine nitrate. Is one better than another ?
You just want the nitrate that is attached to those. Typically you won't get enough creatine/betaine/etc and are really just after the nitrate content.

For example 1g Arginine Nitrate will provide roughly 250mg Nitrate + 750mg Arginine. Therefore to reach adequate Nitrate dosage you'd want 2-3g (500-1g Nitrate).

You can figure it out with the molecular weight of the ingredients and doing some science, but in general:

1g Arginine Nitrate will give you 260mg Nitrate
1g Creatine Nitrate will give you 320mg Nitrate
1g Betaine Nitrate will give you 350mg Nitrate
I think 1g of Citrulline Nitrate was 250ishmg of Nitrate as well (but I forget and don't see that as often)

I don't remember Sodium or Potassium off the top of my head but pretty sure they give larger doses of Nitrate per gram than these amino acid equivalents.

Edit: Also keep in mind this is probably one you don't want too much. Huge Nitrate doses could lower blood pressure too much (because it is super effective). When in a pump formula and if you get Nitrates via diet of other plentiful vegetables/etc. then the 500mg area is quite beneficial/effective for most (like the 2g Arginine Nitrate you find in a full serving of Vasoblitz or High Volume).

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You just want the nitrate that is attached to those. Typically you won't get enough creatine/betaine/etc and are really just after the nitrate content.

For example 1g Arginine Nitrate will provide roughly 250mg Nitrate + 750mg Arginine. Therefore to reach adequate Nitrate dosage you'd want 2-3g (500-1g Nitrate).

You can figure it out with the molecular weight of the ingredients and doing some science, but in general:

1g Arginine Nitrate will give you 260mg Nitrate
1g Creatine Nitrate will give you 320mg Nitrate
1g Betaine Nitrate will give you 350mg Nitrate
I think 1g of Citrulline Nitrate was 250ishmg of Nitrate as well (but I forget and don't see that as often)

I don't remember Sodium or Potassium off the top of my head but pretty sure they give larger doses of Nitrate per gram than these amino acid equivalents.

Edit: Also keep in mind this is probably one you don't want too much. Huge Nitrate doses could lower blood pressure too much (because it is super effective). When in a pump formula and if you get Nitrates via diet of other plentiful vegetables/etc. then the 500mg area is quite beneficial/effective for most (like the 2g Arginine Nitrate you find in a full serving of Vasoblitz or High Volume).
Great post.

And IIRC, Sodium Nitrate is 70% ish nitrate while Potassium Nitrate is something like 60% ish nitrate.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sodium Nitrate is the best... MA Pump, Purus Noxygen have it. Not sure who else?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think a lot of that depends on personal response to the ingredients.

I've been going back and forth between VasoForce XT and Super Swole. I like both products. VasoForce XT is especially helpful on days where I don't have time to slow down to make a drink before working out. I can just pop the capsules and go.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I take agmatine and citrulline as standalones daily. But I also rotate vasoblitz and vasoforce xt every few days or so. I’ve been kinda surprised because with the nitrates in vasoblitz and it’s general ingredient profile, I was sure that would be the better product. But for me so far, the vasoforce actually seems to be working a little better, especially for vascularity. Arms like roadmaps with that stuff. I like them both, but that’s just my experience so far.
I take Citrulline Malate and Agmatine XT daily myself as well. Agmatine has so many overall health and nootropic benefits that don't in my opinion get talked about as much as they should.

I'm glad that you're enjoying VasoForce XT. Great vascularity for me as well. It helps me with endurance and recovery between sets quite a bit; that may not be the case for some people but that's something I struggle with so when something really helps me with that the difference is very noticeable.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take Citrulline Malate and Agmatine XT daily myself as well. Agmatine has so many overall health and nootropic benefits that don't in my opinion get talked about as much as they should.

I'm glad that you're enjoying VasoForce XT. Great vascularity for me as well. It helps me with endurance and recovery between sets quite a bit; that may not be the case for some people but that's something I struggle with so when something really helps me with that the difference is very noticeable.
What nootropic benefits have been reported?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mood/Anxiety reduction, decreased pain, neuroprotective and it can help potentiate other ingredients.

Honestly pump is one of those "cool side benefits" of Agmatine. I wish I still had the original powerpoint from MAN (Dinoiii?) when they first introduced Blue Print. I've LOVED Agmatine use since then. The ALA + Agmatine combo is awesome for many health benefits and one of the reasons I think Glycophase is amazing.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Redman salt and glycer pump from blr

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mood/Anxiety reduction, decreased pain, neuroprotective and it can help potentiate other ingredients.

Honestly pump is one of those "cool side benefits" of Agmatine. I wish I still had the original powerpoint from MAN (Dinoiii?) when they first introduced Blue Print. I've LOVED Agmatine use since then. The ALA + Agmatine combo is awesome for many health benefits and one of the reasons I think Glycophase is amazing.
Resolve10 gave a great answer to this. I would've answered saying close to the same - that Agmatine has so many nootropic and health benefits that the pumps are really just an extra 'side effect' of it.