whatd you sell me?

M

mdrolcycle09

Awards
Personally, and this is only my opinion as one person on this board, I think someone has made a mountain out of a mole hill. Possibly someone wanted to bash the product off the market or it was a gimmick to sell out remaining stock. I sampled it, and it did supress my appetite, but it didnt do anymore that the Ergopharm Amp product that I tried. These other people made it sound like crack or meth in a capsule. Neither of which I have tried, but if it was some kind of rocket fuel Im sure I would have felt it. Same for the phenethylamine logs, they must have all been placebo effects or outright BS. I still have bottle of phenethylamine, probably wont use it cause it didnt do crap! I think this is much ado about nothing folks! I dont blame them for pulling it, some one is bound to get a "placebo bad trip" and sue for non-existant damages. There should be a rule that all these products be sold to people over 27 that have their heads on right. JMO, JME,
ummhh...u know whats going on right?

mark427

mark427

Awards
I am a customer. I have purchased several bottles of SX. I loved it. I have given samples and recommended this product to friends, employees, and family. I myself have taken over 100 caps of SX and have over 150 caps on hand. I am not affiliated with any other company.

I am a regular at bb.com. I was introduced to SX at bb.com. My first SX cap came via free sample that I found out about on bb.com. I have given high reviews of SX at bb.com. I have been thanked and repped by AX reps on bb.com. Every bottle I purchased was purchased at bb.com.

But today, as this **** escalated, I was actively ignored on bb.com. I have to come here apparently. Fine. Here goes.

Also, I do not blame AX for my stupidity. It is my own fault for buying, consuming, recommending, and distributing something I was not 100% sure of the ingredients. That's on me.

But at this point, now that I have consumed it and still possess a great deal of it - I'd like the courtesy of knowing what the **** is in it.

Seems no one can just accept the fact that AX has blended a great product that is totally legal and patent pending.
Maybe I'm simply dumb here but why not wait until you have the patent, then release the product, that way you can tell everyone what you're advising them to ingest?

SX has been tested and tested and tested and on and on and on... it's fine.
You say "tested" 3 times. Now you guys have yanked it and stopped selling it. Do you expect something new to come up in the fourth test? Will you be using a different test this time than the previous three?

As soon as we get word that the patent is secured, all will be released.
Considering the product has been pulled and your website is suggesting a reformulation, there is no reason to continue pursuing the patent. So go ahead and spill those magical beans, big guy. We're waiting.

You're just going to have to be patient.
/story
Damn, you ended the story. It's a shame because I had a question about the ending - particularly the patience part: Which would be considered more impatient - (1) having a desire to know exactly what the **** I've ingested and what you sold me or (2) releasing a product before the patent is secured and then refusing to tell consumers what's in it?

After you answer the question, feel free to end the story again.

we hired one of the best chemists to write an accurate name for the new compound and we are now listing it as such.
For future reference, if you had hired better chemists before formulating/releasing the products you probably wouldn't have to suddenly stop selling the product within hours of climbing mountains and screaming into megaphones about how safe it is.

Understood, however this is entirely not what is in SX.
Awesome. WHAT THE **** IS?

The speculation running around on that forum is such that they don't know what it is exactly. They are comparing it to known compounds with known side effects. This simply is NOT the case with this analog.
This would be very cute if this were something you were considering, studying, formulating, or testing. This is something you have sold thousands of bottles of and had thousands of consumers ingest.

People can get pissy all they want to at this point, but when the statement is released as to what exactly this is, will they all come back to apologize for making fools of themselves? Somehow I doubt it.
I assume, given your sentiments above with regard to admission of incorrectness, that you have already posted numerous public apologies today given the turn of events. I will spare the time in looking for them as I assume they are out there.

You're not making us look bad in the slightest.
Just curious - with the product being yanked - are you still sticking to the "we don't look bad at all" mantra or have you come around a bit?

I see only two possible scenarios at this point:
(1) SX contains an illegal ingredient and will never return as previously formulated. AX will likely spin this as "we looked into it and everything was fine. We will be re-releasing soon with some added improvements. Also, the whole 'proline analog' thing wasn't really a big contributor to the product and it caused unnecessary controversy so we are keeping that out of the reformulated version (which will oddly enough be not nearly as effective or popular)." <--- you can have this idea, AX.
(2) SX contains no illegal ingredients and AX has been right all along, but they pulled the product because all of the discussion was generating interest and buzz, and temporarily pulling it would create even more so. If this is true, it may be brilliant if not shady, but you're scaring the hell out of most normal people who have already purchased/ingested it.

We didn't start this tread, we know whats in it!
Well then ****ing tell us, the people who are ingesting it!

Are you really that dense that you can't understand that?

The FDA is watching over everyone...surprise!! We've not drawn any attention to ourselves nor do we plan to do so.
brb, flushing all of the SX

End of story.
You tell some wonderful stories, but you really suck at endings.

As for all this speculation on "shady", turn the microscope to ANY other company out there. If you see ...[rant about other companies chopped for brevity]
Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense!

Ok, sorry if I sound snippy here, but put yourself in our shoes.
As long as we're role playing, pretend you're a consumer who purchased something from a seemingly reputable company based on great reviews, you enjoyed the product but had some sense of "this might be too good to be true," the product was accused of containing an illegal substance, the company denied it, but as the accusations increased, they stopped selling the product and continued to NOT tell you what exactly is in it.

If I were in your shoes, the product wouldn't have been released until the patent was cleared. So anything after that I'd need some different shoes for.

We're doing it the right way here - moving from the way it is DONE in this industry to the way that it SHOULD BE done.
I'm just glad there are at least a handful of companies who do not share your standards.

I'm sorry if I've offended anyone, and I highly doubt that there's going to be any really fantastic make-up sex after this post. But if you don't want to wait just a few more days for everything to be widely known, then instead of having the make-up sex with me, turn around and do it with yourself.
Given today's events, I would ask that you shave your ******* for me. I think that with the way you run your mouth so arrogantly I'll probably need a bunch of pillows to bury your head in as well.

Great news people, SX lite is now available at the AX home site or the link in my signiture. Enjoy!
How about SX regular?

And I agree with you as well, believe it or not. It's sometimes tough to be put in my position.
FINE. We'll do missionary.

Every time I read something from a newbie who hasn't been around long enough to brew a fart before making his 50th post, my arse twitches.
This could come in handy.

At any rate, the crow population will still fall as they become popular dining fare within the coming days.
Since I am assuming you ate plenty of crow tonight I am curious as to if you have macro breakdown data available for it. I assume it's somewhat close to duck, no?

You are completely entitled to your opinion just as everyone else is. I STILL maintain that this whole deal is blown out of proportion by some drama queens on bb.com and that drama has unnecessarily spilled out over to this peaceful community.
And now it has spilled all the way over to the AX store and it must have gotten all over the SX (and only the SX) because it's not for sale any more.

The "mystery" here isn't a mystery - it just isn't understood.
Well then ****ing teach us.

The hype, hysteria, and misinformation has lead a lot of people to believe, without any definitive confirmation, that it is something that it is not.
Since the hype, hysteria, and misinformation has caused you to pull the product, I am assuming that since the time of this post you have received "definitive confirmation."

As for properly disclosing the contents, proline analog has been on the label now for months.
Curious - I currently have four bottles of SX in front of me. Two of them say the product is a 450mg proprietary blend. The other two say 500mg. What is the difference between the two?

I deal with words all day long. I speak; I write; I edit; I compose; I read. I'm good with words and they are good to me.
It's a good thing you love your words so much because I know I really hate having to eat pile after pile of something I don't like.

But it doesn't take a genius to find out who the new elephant in the room is...
Or who the new amphetamine in my pill is. Wait, did I say that? I guess I shouldn't considering I don't know what's really in it. But you do. So, please tell me.

There will be an update very soon. All we can do at this point is say that we are addressing the concern that was brought up by ceasing production. We are now looking at the issue in depth with no more product being sold. We are still confident in our initial standpoint and concerns will be addressed very soon. It takes a bit of time so we ask that you please give us a few days at max.
Why on Earth would you cease production and sales of your very popular product when just yesterday you were absolutely 100% sure that none of the speculation was true and that the product was absolutely safe?

brb, accusing Apple of being run by Martians who use iPods to brainwash humans as part of their plot of a hostile takeover - then watching them halt production of all iPods while they "sort out" my frivolous allegations.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
LOL. Mark hit in right on the head with one of the longest multi-quotes I've ever seen.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I have been very quite on this subject and have given AX all respect and I still will as a former company rep, I know how important issues like this are and how it affects their business. I am not calling AX out or badmouthing them whatsoever, but this latest development really does concern me. Like others, if what they said was true, and I have no reason to doubt them, why did you really cease production? I certainly hope that very soon we will know the truth. The supp industry in general in very vague in what they sell and that is the reason the fed is coming down so hard on the PH's and steroids that companies sell. We are doing it to ourselves. We must get a hold on it, or there won't be anything else left that is legal to sell. I think all new products should go through rigid test and lab results instead of "me and my buddy tested it and it worked fine". That tells us nothing and we know nothing of side effects or long term issues. Do I expect this to happen? Not at all. The mighty dollar is too important to everyone to do that. We will continue to risk our health until there is nothing left to harm it. Everything has risks and sides, just like aspirin or ibuprofin. But we should not be adding to it for no reason IMO. At the very least, we should know what those risks are. I wish AX all the best in their quest.

BiG in NYC 82

BiG in NYC 82

Awards
Man I'm really glad Mark posted that up here.

BTW, did that other thread get deleted?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow... glad some eyes are being opened at the underhandedness of supplement companies, as this applies to most.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow... glad some eyes are being opened at the underhandedness of supplement companies, as this applies to most.
I must applaud your tenacity, my friend! :thumbsup:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I must applaud your tenacity, my friend! :thumbsup:
Like I said in my PM. I am all for people taking whatever it is they want to take... seriously, sell up some meth if you want.. but for ****s sake, put the **** on the label. Informed or not.... we are all adults and can make decisions based on information, but that information needs to be given.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The supp industry in general in very vague in what they sell and that is the reason the fed is coming down so hard on the PH's and steroids that companies sell. We are doing it to ourselves. We must get a hold on it, or there won't be anything else left that is legal to sell.
Damn right, DG. Outlandish marketing, as well as bold claims of certain products will draw light n the industry as a whole. This can be inflated when user-reviews compare a product to methamphetamine and/or a steroid. The FDA isn't just looking at the companies, but at reviews as well.

I think all new products should go through rigid test and lab results instead of "me and my buddy tested it and it worked fine". That tells us nothing and we know nothing of side effects or long term issues.
Exactly. This was my main point with AI's Cynostane. Yet, some people who obviously want to pull the wool over the consumer's eyes feel that they're not obligated to disclose such privy information. Horse-sh*t!

The mighty dollar is too important to everyone to do that. We will continue to risk our health until there is nothing left to harm it. Everything has risks and sides, just like aspirin or ibuprofin. But we should not be adding to it for no reason IMO. At the very least, we should know what those risks are. I wish AX all the best in their quest.
Hell, we should know what it is that we are ingesting in the first place.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn right, DG. Outlandish marketing, as well as bold claims of certain products will draw light n the industry as a whole. This can be inflated when user-reviews compare a product to methamphetamine and/or a steroid. The FDA isn't just looking at the companies, but at reviews as well.

Exactly. This was my main point with AI's Cynostane. Yet, some people who obviously want to pull the wool over the consumer's eyes feel that they're not obligated to disclose such privy information. Horse-sh*t!

Take another blast from the spice weazel... BAM.

TRUTH.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established

Thats just it my friend. Many of these companies have no clue what they are selling. They get formulators to put their products together and source supplies from China without testing anything. They have no idea what is in their product. No offense to any company out there but this is probably why you arent getting a response.

To think we have been called bullies over the last year or so for exposing other companies flawed/dangerous products and now all of a sudden we look like saviors, getting thank you threads, and people are jumping on the bandwagon. The bandwagon of knowing what you are ingesting and demanding quality products should of been full since day 1 :duh:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To think we have been called bullies over the last year or so for exposing other companies flawed/dangerous products and now all of a sudden we look like saviors, getting thank you threads, and people are jumping on the bandwagon. The bandwagon of knowing what you are ingesting and demanding quality products should of been full since day 1 :duh:
I was referred to as a, "Watchdog." Yeah, total cop-out by said company.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait 6 months....you'll be the devil again to some. :lol:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BRB..going to delete this and ban some people. Must hide it.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you scared some people off... :toofunny:
Indeed. I actually instinctively went through some of my posts here to recheck their appropriateness. Just a reflex triggered by his comment! :bandit:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait...I posted that in public? Damn.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
mark427

mark427

Awards
Thanks to everyone for the kind reps and PMs. I would respond but I don't have enough posts to respond lol.

Also, thanks to whomever is in charge for allowing the legitimate questions to be asked instead of deleting them simply because this is apparently a protected forum.

This whole fiasco is disturbing. The naive part of me is hoping that AX was right all along and that everything is fine but every minute that passes without any acknowledgment from them makes me less and less sympathetic.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, thanks to whomever is in charge for allowing the legitimate questions to be asked instead of deleting them simply because this is apparently a protected forum.
Really? Thats news to me. But its always nice to be accused of protecting someone for the extremely large amounts of money I receive :rolleyes:

mark427

mark427

Awards
Really? Thats news to me. But its always nice to be accused of protecting someone for the extremely large amounts of money I receive :rolleyes:
Well, I assumed there was some level of protection involved with the sponsorship which was why BigSmith made a statement here but not on other forums where the complaints existed.

I apologize if I misinterpreted but I do like the atmosphere here.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I assumed there was some level of protection involved with the sponsorship which was why BigSmith made a statement here but not on other forums where the complaints existed.

I apologize if I misinterpreted but I do like the atmosphere here.
Actually no, there isn't. They have the same permissions as they did as regular members accept they can advertise. That's it.

Their forum is just way to collect all promotional material of what they would like to advertise in one place. Nothing more, nothing less.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And thank you for the apology.

mark427

mark427

Awards
Is the amount of 2-Diphenylmethylpyrrolidine in Slim Xtreme greater than or equal to the amount of androstenedione and tren in HyperdrolX2?

H

Heavens1st

Awards
Looks like HyperdrolX2 has been discontinued now. Anyone know why AX pulled HX2 from production?

Is the amount of 2-Diphenylmethylpyrrolidine in Slim Xtreme greater than or equal to the amount of androstenedione and tren in HyperdrolX2?

mark427

mark427

Awards
Looks like HyperdrolX2 has been discontinued now. Anyone know why AX pulled HX2 from production?
Because, just like those rascally instigators over on bb.com and bluelight, those non-believing skeptics at the FDA tested HyperdrolX2 to contain both androstenedione and tren.

WHEN WILL THESE NON-BELIEVERS COME AROUND?

The FDA should stop testing products and start giving AX purple hearts for doing things the right way!

If this were any other company, they wouldn't have even bothered putting illegal steroids in their products because they wouldn't care whether they work or not. But Anabolic Xtreme CARES so they did it the right way!

Boy, the FDA is going to be eating a lot of crow on this one. I hope they give that one AX guy some good make-up sex.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Because, just like those rascally instigators over on bb.com and bluelight, those non-believing skeptics at the FDA tested HyperdrolX2 to contain both androstenedione and tren.

WHEN WILL THESE NON-BELIEVERS COME AROUND?

The FDA should stop testing products and start giving AX purple hearts for doing things the right way!

If this were any other company, they wouldn't have even bothered putting illegal steroids in their products because they wouldn't care whether they work or not. But Anabolic Xtreme CARES so they did it the right way!

Boy, the FDA is going to be eating a lot of crow on this one. I hope they give that one AX guy some good make-up sex.
Wait a minute... you are kidding right? Where is this posted? They found HyperdrolX2 had 19-nor and andro in it?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tren in HDx2?
Noooo?

And I'm the bad guy for wanting answers from AI about Cynostane. Yeah, everyone just trust them, so it's different. :rolleyes:

H

Heavens1st

Awards
Wait a minute... you are kidding right? Where is this posted? They found HyperdrolX2 had 19-nor and andro in it?
I found out HX2 was pulled from Anobolic Xtremes site forums. I guess its being reformulated too.

anabolicx.com