What would work better PH Gel(advant labs), T-Gel(BDC), or chemo's home brew?

ripsta

Awards
What would work better for fina transdermal use; PH Gel(advant labs), T-Gel(BDC), or chemo's home brew?

If I used either PH gel or T-gel would adding 10% DMSO to it make it more effective?

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
prolly T-gel (which IS chemo's homebrew)

it comes with DMSO; you just add it... and yes it makes it more effective...

i think in theory the t-gel should have a good bit higher absorption rate than PH-gel; and its HELLA cheaper

size

Awards
  • Established
I do not use transdermals but why not help support this site and buy the T-gel, i believe it is not too expensive. Probably easier than mixing stuff yourself also.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
The BDC mix with the DMSO will have better absorption and a better price, what more do you need? :D

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Yeah but one day when they come knocking on my door and kindly ask me to pull the line the knowledge of how to brew yourself will become invaluable. IMO, it would best serve you in the future to learn how to do it yourself just in case there is not a convenient bottle that can be ordered.

Avant Gel...$60.00
T-gel...$18.50
Knowledge of how to do it yourself...PRICELESS

Just my opinion...

Chemo

RippedForce

Awards
How can Avant charge 60 bucks a bottle for just their crappy solution!?!?! Might as well just order a bottle of their actual product. (which would also be rediculous after being informed of this site)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Whatsup,

Chemo I hear what your saying about knowing how to make homebrew just case they ban the stuff. I'm interested in making homebrew so I can rely on myself. Can you email me any recipe's or directions for a nice brew.
Thanks
JMinis

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Whatsup,

Chemo I hear what your saying about knowing how to make homebrew just case they ban the stuff. I'm interested in making homebrew so I can rely on myself. Can you email me any recipe's or directions for a nice brew.
Thanks
JMinis

Or you could go to the recipe forum and find exactly how to do it....

Link: Homebrew Recipe

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Thanks
After I wrote that I found my answer in another thread. So much info and such little time to read it.