Unanswered What types of products or ingredients would you like to see from us?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A combination pump/gda product that is mercilessly strong.

Like, dangerously, extra warning label strong.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interested to see all the new releases. Looking forward to reasonably priced stacks I can’t get everywhere else

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As someone with sleep issues (< 6 hours/night) for the last 5+ years, I'd love to see a comprehensive sleep formula....something that doesn't result in tolerance (can be used every night).

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
A standalone Ecdysterone or Ecdysterone/Laxo supplement would definitely be intriguing. I am not a fan of laxo myself but there is supposedly some sort of synergistic effect when the two are combined?

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another thing I would absolutely love is a naturally sweetened focus xt with no artificial colors! If this isn’t possible bring back the black cherry or whatever it was but use a different coloring. That flavor was absolutely incredible but man it made my BM look insane haha. Still love the pink lemonade but that flavor was definitely my favorite

Edit- this reminded me I’m out of focus xt at the moment. Any solid deals on it out there at the moment?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just want your most recent products promoted here to be released tomorrow so I can buy them all right now.

EDIT: But seriously, an affordable year round comprehensive Anti-Aging supplement like some have listed above.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Another thing I would absolutely love is a naturally sweetened focus xt with no artificial colors! If this isn’t possible bring back the black cherry or whatever it was but use a different coloring. That flavor was absolutely incredible but man it made my BM look insane haha. Still love the pink lemonade but that flavor was definitely my favorite

Edit- this reminded me I’m out of focus xt at the moment. Any solid deals on it out there at the moment?
I dont see anything "exceptional" (i.e. under $20 or so) right now, but there are always solid deals and coupon codes with most of the sponsor sites here. Currently it looks like Suppremacy has the best deal with a BOGO for $45 (not counting any coupons)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm a little late to the party, but I would love to see the following as single ingredient products:

1. Anacylus Pyrethrum DC Root Extract (preferably same extract as the original PES AnaBeta 800mg per cap x 120 caps per bottle)
2. Cistanche Deserticola (strongest extract possible)
3. Black Ginger Root
4. Eucommia Ulmoides 100:1 or higher
5. Protodioscin 40% or higher
6. Turkesterone
7. Ecdysterone
8. Bulk unflavored EAA (preferably including trytophan so that it is a complete eaa product)
9. MK-677 caps (I know this ones a long shot, but I thought I would throw it in anyways)
10. Korean mistletoe

If I had to choose only one of these, it would be Anacyclus Pyrethrum. I'd buy it wholesale by the case...lol! If as part of a formula I would like to see both Anacylus Pyrethrum and Cistanche together in the same formula.
Hopefully you're not late to the party at all. I'd love to see this become and ongoing and long term thread.

Anacyclus - for reasons alluded to in another post someone made, I'm not sure that one could be done like the original Anabeta because I don't know that anyone truly knew what that consisted of.

Anacyclus + Cistanche sounds interesting but I'd have to do some digging into the price. What about Spilanthes with that?

First time ever been asked for Black Ginger Root. What interests you? Ironically, I'm allergic to Ginger so that's one I could never try to give feedback on myself.

Protodioscin - from what source(s)?

Turkesterone - almost impossible to get quality raw materials at reasonable price.

Ecdysterone - touched on this in another post. Open to it IF quality raw materials at a reasonable price ever become available but we will NOT be one of the companies to jump on the bandwagon of popularity of it and offer a form that doesn't have enough active to do anything. That's just not us.

Unfortunately, bulk unflavored EAA's don't seem to sell well as people generally want them flavored well. Sadly, sometimes I think people in the mainstream now days care more about their supplements tasting like Kool Aid than them actually working.

MK-677 - SNS nor CEL will ever do any type of SARM or SARM related/associated items.

Thank you for the suggestions and I look forward to anymore info you want to give.

so many bcaas on the market, not much quality EAAs to be honest. So wouldn´t bother with BCAAs, Do EAAs instead with a good aminogram profile with or without other ingredients, as suggested.

No point to make BCAA/EAA.. EAA already contain BCAA, isn´t it? you want to add just Leucine to have MPS, or do Isoleucine and Valine have stronger implications too? (i might be missing something?)

unless you are going to do a BCAA product with new flavour & mix of other/novelty ingredients, not in market yet?
There are a lot of BCAA's on the market but the reason for that is that they sell better than EAA's. That's why would be open to providing both.

For EAA's, do you like Amino9? I've been pleased with it.

As far as an EAA/BCAA mix, yes, EAA's already contain BCAA's but not at the ratios that some BCAA fans like to see. So if we did a mix it would be something like a BCAA blend outside the EAA content but also with added EAA's if that makes sense.

As someone with sleep issues (< 6 hours/night) for the last 5+ years, I'd love to see a comprehensive sleep formula....something that doesn't result in tolerance (can be used every night).
We are working on a sleep formulation now that will be very comprehensive and non-habit forming. As far as tolerance, its hard to say whether you wouldn't ever need to take breaks time to time off anything for sleep to keep it working at its maximum effectiveness. Maybe you'd make a good candidate to answer that on this one when it comes out.

A standalone Ecdysterone or Ecdysterone/Laxo supplement would definitely be intriguing. I am not a fan of laxo myself but there is supposedly some sort of synergistic effect when the two are combined?
Ecdysterone interests me but there is a lot of misquoting and misinformation about it and it is extremely hard and extremely expensive to actually offer a product with enough active ingredient to produce noticeable effects.

Laxogenin is something we've thought about over and over. People are so divided on the love it/hate it thing that we've been torn on whether to offer it. If enough people would like to see it, we would be glad to; we just wouldn't be overhyping it like some do.

We may do some naturally flavored naturally sweetened Focus XT flavors in the future. I would like to offer these to people looking specifically for that; but the trade off is that it does limit you sometimes on what flavors you can offer and make them good.

If we bring back Black Cherry in the future, we will likely use no color at all.

I touched on the deals in part of this multi-quote :)

I just want your most recent products promoted here to be released tomorrow so I can buy them all right now.

EDIT: But seriously, an affordable year round comprehensive Anti-Aging supplement like some have listed above.
:)

I love the idea of a comprehensive anti-aging supplement for the Health Series and would love to hear everyone's input and ideas on what they'd like to see in it. That's one of the hardest parts of an anti-aging supplement is that everyone may have a completely different definition of what that means to them.

I dont see anything "exceptional" (i.e. under $20 or so) right now, but there are always solid deals and coupon codes with most of the sponsor sites here. Currently it looks like Suppremacy has the best deal with a BOGO for $45 (not counting any coupons)
Focus XT is always very cost effect at under 1.00 per serving and the average selling price ranges from 27.99 to 29.99 and A1 has it at 2 for 44.99. On the SNS site it's normally 29.99 but we have a coupon code through June 23 that will save you 25% off any purchase - anabolicminds25.

pozi

Awards
I think a great idea would be to make a test booster/anabolic that would be stackable with most generic test boosters. include ingredients that certain products seem to have done well with:
Anacyus Pyrethrum= anabeta
Cistanche deserticol =magnitropin
Methyl Palmitate and Methyl Oleate = mass max
Osthole =bmp/kings blood

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think a great idea would be to make a test booster/anabolic that would be stackable with most generic test boosters. include ingredients that certain products seem to have done well with:
Anacyus Pyrethrum= anabeta
Cistanche deserticol =magnitropin
Methyl Palmitate and Methyl Oleate = mass max
Osthole =bmp/kings blood
Some people suggested Spilanthes with Anacyclus and some suggested Cistanche with it; I'm curious your thoughts?

BTW... I like Ostholes.

I need to brush up on Methl Palmitte and Methyl Oleate as it's been awhile since I've looked into those. I'd like to hear more opinions on these and also dosages people would like to see if we did them?

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully you're not late to the party at all. I'd love to see this become and ongoing and long term thread.

Anacyclus - for reasons alluded to in another post someone made, I'm not sure that one could be done like the original Anabeta because I don't know that anyone truly knew what that consisted of.

Anacyclus + Cistanche sounds interesting but I'd have to do some digging into the price. What about Spilanthes with that?

First time ever been asked for Black Ginger Root. What interests you? Ironically, I'm allergic to Ginger so that's one I could never try to give feedback on myself.

Turkesterone - almost impossible to get quality raw materials at reasonable price.

Ecdysterone - touched on this in another post. Open to it IF quality raw materials at a reasonable price ever become available but we will NOT be one of the companies to jump on the bandwagon of popularity of it and offer a form that doesn't have enough active to do anything. That's just not us.

Unfortunately, bulk unflavored EAA's don't seem to sell well as people generally want them flavored well. Sadly, sometimes I think people in the mainstream now days care more about their supplements tasting like Kool Aid than them actually working.

MK-677 - SNS nor CEL will ever do any type of SARM or SARM related/associated items.

Thank you for the suggestions and I look forward to anymore info you want to give.

There are a lot of BCAA's on the market but the reason for that is that they sell better than EAA's. That's why would be open to providing both.

For EAA's, do you like Amino9? I've been pleased with it.

As far as an EAA/BCAA mix, yes, EAA's already contain BCAA's but not at the ratios that some BCAA fans like to see. So if we did a mix it would be something like a BCAA blend outside the EAA content but also with added EAA's if that makes sense.

We are working on a sleep formulation now that will be very comprehensive and non-habit forming. As far as tolerance, its hard to say whether you wouldn't ever need to take breaks time to time off anything for sleep to keep it working at its maximum effectiveness. Maybe you'd make a good candidate to answer that on this one when it comes out.

Ecdysterone interests me but there is a lot of misquoting and misinformation about it and it is extremely hard and extremely expensive to actually offer a product with enough active ingredient to produce noticeable effects.

Laxogenin is something we've thought about over and over. People are so divided on the love it/hate it thing that we've been torn on whether to offer it. If enough people would like to see it, we would be glad to; we just wouldn't be overhyping it like some do.

We may do some naturally flavored naturally sweetened Focus XT flavors in the future. I would like to offer these to people looking specifically for that; but the trade off is that it does limit you sometimes on what flavors you can offer and make them good.

If we bring back Black Cherry in the future, we will likely use no color at all.

I touched on the deals in part of this multi-quote :)

:)

I love the idea of a comprehensive anti-aging supplement for the Health Series and would love to hear everyone's input and ideas on what they'd like to see in it. That's one of the hardest parts of an anti-aging supplement is that everyone may have a completely different definition of what that means to them.

Focus XT is always very cost effect at under 1.00 per serving and the average selling price ranges from 27.99 to 29.99 and A1 has it at 2 for 44.99. On the SNS site it's normally 29.99 but we have a coupon code through June 23 that will save you 25% off any purchase - anabolicminds25.
That's awesome! I look forward to checking out the sleep formula. Do you have a rough timeframe for when it will be released (few weeks, few months, year +)?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's awesome! I look forward to checking out the sleep formula. Do you have a rough timeframe for when it will be released (few weeks, few months, year +)?
Couple months most likely just because there are so many things in production ahead of it.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I definitely understand why you would be hesitant to not release an ecdy product. BUT, on the flipside, since ecdy seems to be proven to be a successful ingredient AND companies now selling it underdose or just provide complete bunk ecdy.... why not be the first industry leading company to provide an ecdy supplement that has the correct extract and dosage amount? I feel like that may be a market that could be tapped into and could provide some legit success. Thats just me though! I imagine it is probably expensive but this is something you could sell for $50-60/bottle easily if its proven to be legit ecdy at a proven dosage.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
so many bcaas on the market, not much quality EAAs to be honest. So wouldn´t bother with BCAAs, Do EAAs instead with a good aminogram profile with or without other ingredients, as suggested.

No point to make BCAA/EAA.. EAA already contain BCAA, isn´t it? you want to add just Leucine to have MPS, or do Isoleucine and Valine have stronger implications too? (i might be missing something?)

unless you are going to do a BCAA product with new flavour & mix of other/novelty ingredients, not in market yet?
Ajipure EAA’s have some good data behind them and I have been having success with those. Would be awesome to see them in an EAA formula.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also I hope there’s not going to be any melatonin in that sleep formula! And crossing my fingers it includes Rutaecarpine

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also I hope there’s not going to be any melatonin in that sleep formula! And crossing my fingers it includes Rutaecarpine
Completely agree about melatonin. Not fond of that in sleep formulas due to the next day effects (and most companies dose it way too high in their formulas). I personally haven't noticed better results with the two sleep formulas I tried which included rutaecarpine.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Appreciate the heads up on this will likely order a few tubs direct from sns here in the next few days! Trying to decide if I want to try rocket pop out or play it safe with pink lemonade. Haven’t tried the candy corn either but that doesn’t sound good at all to me haha

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I definitely understand why you would be hesitant to not release an ecdy product. BUT, on the flipside, since ecdy seems to be proven to be a successful ingredient AND companies now selling it underdose or just provide complete bunk ecdy.... why not be the first industry leading company to provide an ecdy supplement that has the correct extract and dosage amount? I feel like that may be a market that could be tapped into and could provide some legit success. Thats just me though! I imagine it is probably expensive but this is something you could sell for $50-60/bottle easily if its proven to be legit ecdy at a proven dosage.
Very fair question. To answer it thoroughly, I would have to say some things that may come off disparaging to other companies and I don't want to do that so I'll answer the best I can around that :)

The average consumer that just hears that ecdysterone works may not be familiar with the correct standardizations or dosages to even know that some products are under-dosed or don't contain ecdysterone in them at all. So basically, if you come out with a properly dosed high yield extract that is done right but exponentially more expensive, the cheaper ones, however poorly done, are going to be the ones that sell the best for two reasons - 1) because they're cheaper or 2) if they aren't cheaper the company would be making a lot more money to market it.

Now we get into the 'proven' ecdysterone part. It's not as easy as it sounds from my understanding. Some of the heated debate on ingredients like this and criticism's of other companies, and some cases where things came out that made people think that companies had been meaning to screw them were actually related to different testing methods being used with compounds like this.

The idea itself I love; I would love to do it and be glad to do it; but I don't think it would be simple to do. And I say that based off of it being something we've looked into for awhile, long before the recent study that everyone is talking about.

Also, text can't sometimes be conveyed by a post - so please know that I love your idea and input on this and its definitely something I'm interested in. My reply is just meant to explain the other side of the issue.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Completely agree about melatonin. Not fond of that in sleep formulas due to the next day effects (and most companies dose it way too high in their formulas). I personally haven't noticed better results with the two sleep formulas I tried which included rutaecarpine.
I've never noticed any benefits personally with Rutaecarpine and enhanced sleep; but individual results may vary of course.

From a sales perspective, for a sleep formula to sell well to the mainstream audience it almost has to have Melatonin in it because if it doesn't, the average consumer is just going to buy Melatonin instead of the formula product. However, I do agree that many companies now dose it way too high. I like Melatonin but at a low to moderate sane dose.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We never pixie dust anything. From a formulation side, its easy to see why companies do that - they do it to inflate the dosage of grams of EAA's as a selling point with the cheaper ones by minimizing the dosages of the more expensive ones. I'm not going to say who/what, but I saw a formula about 4 months ago that actually made me almost spit my drink out because they did such a brilliant job of this and wrapping a marketing pitch around it.

When having this discussion, keep in mind that I'm open to one or more products. I'm open to doing an EAA product, BCAA product, or an EAA/BCAA + more type product.

I'm a creature of habit. I tend to try new things but then if they don't work or I can't tell a big difference I go back to what I know does and I'd used BCAA's for years but have recently been using Amino9 and have been pleased with it. I plan on making a homeade mixture of x amount of grams of 2:1:1 BCAA's and x amount of grams of Amino9 along with a few other things to try out as well.

I’d love to see an EAA/BCAA product.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Appreciate the heads up on this will likely order a few tubs direct from sns here in the next few days! Trying to decide if I want to try rocket pop out or play it safe with pink lemonade. Haven’t tried the candy corn either but that doesn’t sound good at all to me haha
You're welcome.

Rocket Pop is such a subjective flavor. For example, do you like the red, white, or blue part better of the popsicle? Focus XT Rocket Pop to me combines a good blend of all three of the flavors that make up the rocket popsicles.

I love the Candy Corn flavor. It was originally supposed to be just a limited time flavor but people liked it so much we kept it around. It really is like drinking candy corn if you can imagine that; which is good but weird at first because Candy Corn is one of those flavors that it's natural to associate a texture with, not just a taste.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Paradoxine question - A few people were talking about the dosage that they would like to see but I'm curious the type of standardization - there is of course the non standardized which we aren't interested in but there versions I've seen with 12.5% Paradols and then a version with 10% aframols (which generally contains 7-9% Paradols, 2%+ Shogaols, and other aframols.

Any preferances?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not a huge candy corn guy and this is my favorite flavor. More of a dreamsickle to me

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've never noticed any benefits personally with Rutaecarpine and enhanced sleep; but individual results may vary of course.

From a sales perspective, for a sleep formula to sell well to the mainstream audience it almost has to have Melatonin in it because if it doesn't, the average consumer is just going to buy Melatonin instead of the formula product. However, I do agree that many companies now dose it way too high. I like Melatonin but at a low to moderate sane dose.
Yeah anymore than 0.5mg and I feel the effects the next day

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Not too long ago, I was an anti-melatonin person due to it having a paradoxical effect on my sleep and it made me quite restless... at any dose. Understandably so, I think a lot of people give up on products that contain melatonin too soon, as it’s common for people to have to adjust to it before it has a positive influence.

I was finally able to stick out the adaptation phase with a few products, and now I do very well with sleep formulas that contain melatonin that are reasonably dosed. I think we can all agree that less is more though...

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not too long ago, I was an anti-melatonin person due to it having a paradoxical effect on my sleep and it made me quite restless... at any dose. Understandably so, I think a lot of people give up on products that contain melatonin too soon, as it’s common for people to have to adjust to it before it has a positive influence.

I was finally able to stick out the adaptation phase with a few products, and now I do very well with sleep formulas that contain melatonin that are reasonably dosed. I think we can all agree that less is more though...
One odd thing I’ve noticed with melatonin is that on nights I take it my sleep app consistently shows that I spend less time in deep sleep. It certainly helps me fall asleep easier, but it seems to negatively effect my sleep quality. It also frequently makes me wake up less early than desired

Edit- meant earlier than desired not less early

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
One odd thing I’ve noticed with melatonin is that on nights I take it my sleep app consistently shows that I spend less time in deep sleep. It certainly helps me fall asleep easier, but it seems to negatively effect my sleep quality. It also frequently makes me wake up less early than desired

Edit- meant earlier than desired not less early
The nature and quality of any supporting ingredients that come along with the melatonin blends certainly can make a big difference as well. If I only took melatonin tonight for example, I very well could have a very poor night of sleep...not really sure. I do know that sporadic use of melatonin blends doesn’t work out too well for me, I have to be consistent to reap the benefits.

I have not done the phone app thing yet, so I may not be getting the high quality sleep that I think I do. One thing is for sure though, my sleep is MUCH better than it used to be before I started taking sleep supps (melatonin or not). Insomnia was a big problem for me at one point in my life...

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The nature and quality of any supporting ingredients that come along with the melatonin blends certainly can make a big difference as well. If I only took melatonin tonight for example, I very well could have a very poor night of sleep...not really sure. I do know that sporadic use of melatonin blends doesn’t work out too well for me, I have to be consistent to reap the benefits.

I have not done the phone app thing yet, so I may not be getting the high quality sleep that I think I do. One thing is for sure though, my sleep is MUCH better than it used to be before I started taking sleep supps (melatonin or not). Insomnia was a big problem for me at one point in my life...
The app I use is just called Sleep Cycle and I love it. I just use the free version. I feel like it does work well, definitely notice a correlation in the data it provides and how I feel! Cold room+cold shower before bed both have a big impact on my sleep quality though.

Supplement wise I remember really enjoying ANS Diablo PM back when I had some, not enough to justify spending money on it though

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
At this point I don’t think it’s been studied enough for anyone to be able to formally recommend it as safe. If you look into it you will see there were real concerts regarding polycythemia, toxicity, and heavy metal contamination.

It seems that it works similar to EPO but not as effective along with the toxic heavy metal risk.
It basically creates oxygen deprivation at the cellular level (inhibits prolyl hydroxylases) thus increases hypoxia inducible factor-1, thus EPO and such. Basically, chemical high-altitude training. And, I agree 100% that it is super-fascinating but dosing would be really tricky (basically, I think you would want to err very much on the low side, and combine it with other stuff). Tour de France type people used to use it before Epo.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A 99% version is doable at about $30K/kg
Awesome to see you post in the thread. Your wisdom and insight is always appreciated.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The candy corn XT is righteous. I would love to see more "throwback" flavors like this.
I'm glad that you enjoy it. What do you mean by other throwback flavors? I'm really hoping that by the end of the year we'll be able to start doing some fun limited edition Focus XT flavors; small run creative type things to see what people like.

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Some people suggested Spilanthes with Anacyclus and some suggested Cistanche with it; I'm curious your thoughts?

BTW... I like Ostholes.

I need to brush up on Methl Palmitte and Methyl Oleate as it's been awhile since I've looked into those. I'd like to hear more opinions on these and also dosages people would like to see if we did them?
To quote myself from awhile back on private discussions of these as a potential great find (they did not bring these out as a get huge supplement)...

"And, on the methyl fatty acids, that paper I sent makes me think it is just something that fatty acids do, especially if on a lowish fat rat grain chow diet. Like, caprylic acid was the best in that one, but most of the others did a bit, too. 70s bro science had us eating meat and milk. The Germanic barbarians, even before that."

The paper

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1797194/

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I love the Candy Corn flavor. It was originally supposed to be just a limited time flavor but people liked it so much we kept it around. It really is like drinking candy corn if you can imagine that; which is good but weird at first because Candy Corn is one of those flavors that it's natural to associate a texture with, not just a taste.
Awesome.

Do a "Circus Peanuts" flavoured one, too, please.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm glad that you enjoy it. What do you mean by other throwback flavors? I'm really hoping that by the end of the year we'll be able to start doing some fun limited edition Focus XT flavors; small run creative type things to see what people like.
Red cream soda, make it happen!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome.

Do a "Circus Peanuts" flavoured one, too, please.
I absolutely love that idea.

Red cream soda, make it happen!
Interesting. We actually tried getting a sample of Orange Cream Soda but it tasted kind of weird not being carbonated. Considered adding something to it to make it taste slightly carbonated but that's tricky from flavoring perspective.

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I absolutely love that idea.

Interesting. We actually tried getting a sample of Orange Cream Soda but it tasted kind of weird not being carbonated. Considered adding something to it to make it taste slightly carbonated but that's tricky from flavoring perspective.
Candy corn and circus peanuts are the most controversial 80s (they probably were around before then) candies of all-time. I, myself, loved them, though I watch the carbs, nowadays. I would eat the white, then the orangish-red, then the yellow. The circus peanuts, I would just let slowly dissolve in my mouth, sometimes stick it in my lip like Brett George with a chaw, imagining myself charging an ump for waving off a homerun for too much pine tar.

Tommywantwingy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
One thing I would like a supplement company to build a product around is strength. We often think of boosting testosterone or activating androgen receptors but strength comes from the mind muscle connection and motor neuron activation. Maybe a supplement that increases bdnf or activates trkb receptors.

hsk

Awards
  • Established

Anacylus + Cistanche + Spilanthes would be an interesting combo. It definitely sounds good on paper, but I don't have much experience with Spilanthes supplements except for what I've read.

Black Ginger Extract - I've been seeing this supplement more and more lately and it can be used solo or as part of formula. It's marketed as an aid for ED as well as being an aphrodisiac due to it being a natural PDE5 inhibitor. I've seen 1 or 2 herbal test boosters that include it as part of a formula. The main actives are Polymethoxyflavanoids. https://www.avaplant.com/products/raw-material-herbal-products/black-ginger/
It has also been studied for its effects on physical fitness performance and muscular endurance by improving inflammation and energy metabolism. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4946221/

Protodioscin 40% or higher - most common source would be from tribulus but I don't see many reputable companies offering trib standardized for Protodioscin at 40% or higher.

I would also like to add a suggestion for the following:

Panax Notoginseng Extract (aka Tienchi Ginseng, aka 3,7 Ginseng) - This is a member of the Ginseng family and its effects are neutral compared to American Ginseng and Chinese/Korean Ginseng. It is helpful for performance, recovery and for balancing the body during stressful times. It has also been studied for its effects on physical fitness performance and muscular endurance by improving inflammation and energy metabolism. It also has PPAR effects. This could also be used solo or as part of a formula. To date I have not see any reputable company market a decent standardized extract of this product yet so I don't know what minimum level of standardization would be effective. Most companies just use ground up whole root or the companaies that do advertise an extract do not metion the level of standardization or the actives being standardized.

I appreciate your reply to my suggestions. Hopefully some of the ingredients I mentioned will make the cut or at least spark some interesting discussions that will bear fruit in some other way.

pozi

Awards
Don't know how well it would sell but an absorption enhancer?!

maybe something like this:]

Astragin =100mg
sodium caprate=50mg
bioperine=20mg
shilajit 50% fulvic acid=200mg

then maybe another ingredient to inhibit the p-GLycoprotein efflux pump. recently saw a post by @dsade about it

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Very fair question. To answer it thoroughly, I would have to say some things that may come off disparaging to other companies and I don't want to do that so I'll answer the best I can around that :)

The average consumer that just hears that ecdysterone works may not be familiar with the correct standardizations or dosages to even know that some products are under-dosed or don't contain ecdysterone in them at all. So basically, if you come out with a properly dosed high yield extract that is done right but exponentially more expensive, the cheaper ones, however poorly done, are going to be the ones that sell the best for two reasons - 1) because they're cheaper or 2) if they aren't cheaper the company would be making a lot more money to market it.

Now we get into the 'proven' ecdysterone part. It's not as easy as it sounds from my understanding. Some of the heated debate on ingredients like this and criticism's of other companies, and some cases where things came out that made people think that companies had been meaning to screw them were actually related to different testing methods being used with compounds like this.

The idea itself I love; I would love to do it and be glad to do it; but I don't think it would be simple to do. And I say that based off of it being something we've looked into for awhile, long before the recent study that everyone is talking about.

Also, text can't sometimes be conveyed by a post - so please know that I love your idea and input on this and its definitely something I'm interested in. My reply is just meant to explain the other side of the issue.
I appreciate the honest reply with your thoughts on this. It's definitely refreshing to see a supplement company taking the input of their consumers and seeing if they can produce a successful product out of it!

I understand completely why there is the hesitation. And I totally get the point that other companies who sell underdosed or bunk ecdy will still sell better based on the price point. You definitely are looking at a smaller market for these types of products and I am assuming they are too expensive to do smaller production runs.

Either way, whatever choices you guys' decide to make, I am still a huge fan of SNS and I LOVE the ongoing conversation going on regarding products :)

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
"Throwback" meaning back to the days/candies from our childhoods that were terrible for us but we loved for some reason but could likely hardly stomach today. Big league chew, milk duds, Bit O' Honey, Fun Dip, ring pops, PEZ!!!! oh man PEZ.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
High quality Fadogia extract. Almost all Fadogia is either questionable, or in a formula already.

In for Ancyclus as well.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Phosphatidylserine is on my list to experiment with too. Pricey though.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Either way, whatever choices you guys' decide to make, I am still a huge fan of SNS and I LOVE the ongoing conversation going on regarding products :)
Agreed! I get excited when I see SNS has posted because it’s usually laid out well and respectful with solid reasons why something may not be viable.

I either learn about manufacturing practices (helps when looking at other companies) or some cool insight in ingredients.

High quality Fadogia extract. Almost all Fadogia is either questionable, or in a formula already.

In for Ancyclus as well.
I don’t know a ton about how to find proper sources, but Olympus Labs Testify used the same as PEScience I believe and I enjoyed Testify, just not always wanting all the extras in there when I want the Anacyclus.

I also remember the issues with Fadogia. Omega Sports treated me well (and then Biotivia Bioforge max or something used the same supplier I believe that I also enjoyed) but I’ll be honest I was probably too you to notice maximum benefits from an ingredient like that (but I’d be interested as well).

Phosphatidylserine is on my list to experiment with too. Pricey though.
I almost said this just not sure about wide spread appeal due to price for higher doses. I need to give larger doses a shot (actually am currently during a higher stress time).

Olive Leaf Extract standardized for oleuropein and hydroxytyrosol
Forgot about this but that’s a nice one too. It’s in a decent bit of products (maybe not the hydroxytyrosol), but I’m intrigued on using it more long term for health.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah, I’ve been using it long term for the antiviral/antibacterial effects and it has treated me very well. Usually around 500-1000mg OLE daily with 100-200mg oleuropein. I anecdotally find it does decently well as a fat loss aid. Maybe through its potential impact on insulin and thyroid

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Candy corn and circus peanuts are the most controversial 80s (they probably were around before then) candies of all-time. I, myself, loved them, though I watch the carbs, nowadays. I would eat the white, then the orangish-red, then the yellow. The circus peanuts, I would just let slowly dissolve in my mouth, sometimes stick it in my lip like Brett George with a chaw, imagining myself charging an ump for waving off a homerun for too much pine tar.
I'm sold on the idea. I'll see if its a flavor that we can make taste good. It's one of those flavors that - Circus Peanuts taste like Circus Peanuts - so I'm going to have to look it up and see what the actual flavor breakdown is but definitely worth trying to figure out. I'm all about cool creative flavors and love the 80's throwback ideas.