Unanswered What types of products or ingredients would you like to see from us?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There have been multiple discussions going in different threads about the types of products that people would like to see from us as well as things that people would like to see us offer as single ingredients so I wanted to create a thread because we're very open to and interested in hearing peoples ideas.

Please feel free to share any idea for formulas, types of formulas, or single ingredient items that you'd like to see from us.

We look forward to hearing your ideas.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1) a cardiovascular endurance supplement. Something to take before running, hiking , biking, swimming, etc.
2) a sleep supplement
3) some sort of cellular health, mitochondria health and anti aging type supplement.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1) a cardiovascular endurance supplement. Something to take before running, hiking , biking, swimming, etc.
2) a sleep supplement
3) some sort of cellular health, mitochondria health and anti aging type supplement.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Everything determination said sounds cool to me too, otherwise :
1) PeakO2 capsules
2) Actigin either alone or in some sort of recovery formula would be cool.
3) Anacyus Pyrethrum
4) Cistanche deserticola
5) or a formula with the last two
6) Any form of nitrate (seems impossible to find as a solo, but I understand why this may be tough).
7) While there’s already lots of pretty good ones out there a pump formula to stack with Focus XT would be cool if SNS could find something unique or a cool enough twist (or a performance formula).
8) Some sort of ellagic acid product

I could probably keep going got plenty of random combos I think would be cool but usually just don’t think there’s enough wide stream value for some of what I want so I understand why they wouldn’t be possible. I guy can dream tho right?

Tommywantwingy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Robuvit =french oak- (performance/endurance)
Curcufresh or HydroCurc =curcumin (health)
Enxtra and Zynamite= galanga +Mangifera indica - (energy)
Apigenin-(possibly muscle hypertrophy, test booster, ERB activator)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
2) a sleep supplement
Idea 1 - I like very much. Any particular ingredients you'd like to see int there?

Idea 2 - ;)

Idea 3 - That's a pretty broad range there. Any particular ingredients you have in mind?

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A naturally flavored and naturally sweetened powder or liquid to add to your bulk supplements would be awesome. Probably not enough demands or margins on something like this but I’d love something designed by a supplement company to help mask flavors of some bulk powders. Many of the natural “water enhancers” I’ve tried don’t do the best job of this

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Everything determination said sounds cool to me too, otherwise :
1) PeakO2 capsules
2) Actigin either alone or in some sort of recovery formula would be cool.
3) Anacyus Pyrethrum
4) Cistanche deserticola
5) or a formula with the last two
6) Any form of nitrate (seems impossible to find as a solo, but I understand why this may be tough).
7) While there’s already lots of pretty good ones out there a pump formula to stack with Focus XT would be cool if SNS could find something unique or a cool enough twist (or a performance formula).
8) Some sort of ellagic acid product

I could probably keep going got plenty of random combos I think would be cool but usually just don’t think there’s enough wide stream value for some of what I want so I understand why they wouldn’t be possible. I guy can dream tho right?
Peak O2 capsules like we discussed in the other thread may be interesting

ActiGin I am really interested in and you may see that in one or more formulation items down the road.; I don't know how it would do as a single ingredient product though.

Anacyclus - when we threw the idea out in the past there didn't seem to be a lot of interest. It seems like maybe that has changed. I would like to hear from the people that would like to see us do one if there's any certain standardization they'd like to see.

Cistanche - I need to look into that. Not as familiar with it. Any info you'd like to share would be appreciated whether in the thread or by pm.

7 - ;):cool:

8 - It's been awhile since I've looked into Ellagic acid much. I can try to brush up on that one.

You're welcome to share all of your ideas that you'd like. Of course, there's no way that we can possibly do everything that people suggest but we're definitely open to hearing and considering any and all of them.

A standalone nitrate capsule or powder would be amazing!
I would love to be able to offer a standalone nitrate but I doubt the patent holder would allow us to.

Robuvit =french oak- (performance/endurance)
Curcufresh or HydroCurc =curcumin (health)
Enxtra and Zynamite= galanga +Mangifera indica - (energy)
Apigenin-(possibly muscle hypertrophy, test booster, ERB activator)
Interesting variety of new ingredients. I love the new and novel ingredients. From our side, we have to consider a few factors. 1) While many of us follow new and novel ingredients, the great majority of the population has never heard of many of them so we have to balance whether they would be worth it as a single ingredient. 2) If we do think they'd be worth it as a single ingredient, some companies won't let you name the product what the ingredient is so if you wanted to offer it as a single ingredient but they won't let you name it what it is, it limits how you could market it if that makes sense. 3) There's still always the option of using them in formulas if the cost works out.

Apigenin I read up on some awhile back. I'll go back and brush up on this one.

Can you do ursolic acid in a cyclodextrin complex?
We looked at doing something with ursolic acid at one time but not really sure the price versus demand would really be worthwhile. As far as a cyclodextrin, I've stayed out of the cyclodextrin discussion because I try to avoid ever seeming disparaging to other companies but if we ever did a cyclodextrin anything we'd want it to be true cyclodextrin delivery and not just an ingredient thrown in a capsule with a cycledextrin carrier that wouldn't deliver any true absorption benefits. I hope that makes sense. Out of respect to other companies, I don't want to comment further on cyclodextrins but you're welcome to pm me.

6-paradol
People seem to like this at a wide variety of dosage ranges. I would love to hear people's opinions on how they'd like to see it dosed mg. wise if we were to do one.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Apigenin
PLCAR (SNS used to sell this. What happened?)
Eucommia Ulmoides
EMIQ
Butea Superba
25-R
Salidroside (high %)
5-Etioallocholen-3b,7b,17b-triol (oral B-AET)
HICA caps

Last edited:
Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also add me as another interested in peak02 caps. 6 paradol would be nice dosed at 50mg per cap to provide dosing flexibility though I definitely wouldn’t mind seeing at 100-200

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The Grains of Paradise needs to be dosed at 300-400+ mgs per serving at the 12.5% extract in order for it to be effective. Every company using the GOP underdoses it.

Reactions: SMS

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1AD would be nice....joke.
I would like to see an 11-hydroxy yohimbine product.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Peak O2 capsules like we discussed in the other thread may be interesting

ActiGin I am really interested in and you may see that in one or more formulation items down the road.; I don't know how it would do as a single ingredient product though.

Anacyclus - when we threw the idea out in the past there didn't seem to be a lot of interest. It seems like maybe that has changed. I would like to hear from the people that would like to see us do one if there's any certain standardization they'd like to see.

Cistanche - I need to look into that. Not as familiar with it. Any info you'd like to share would be appreciated whether in the thread or by pm.

7 - ;):cool:

8 - It's been awhile since I've looked into Ellagic acid much. I can try to brush up on that one.

You're welcome to share all of your ideas that you'd like. Of course, there's no way that we can possibly do everything that people suggest but we're definitely open to hearing and considering any and all of them.

I would love to be able to offer a standalone nitrate but I doubt the patent holder would allow us to.

Interesting variety of new ingredients. I love the new and novel ingredients. From our side, we have to consider a few factors. 1) While many of us follow new and novel ingredients, the great majority of the population has never heard of many of them so we have to balance whether they would be worth it as a single ingredient. 2) If we do think they'd be worth it as a single ingredient, some companies won't let you name the product what the ingredient is so if you wanted to offer it as a single ingredient but they won't let you name it what it is, it limits how you could market it if that makes sense. 3) There's still always the option of using them in formulas if the cost works out.

Apigenin I read up on some awhile back. I'll go back and brush up on this one.

We looked at doing something with ursolic acid at one time but not really sure the price versus demand would really be worthwhile. As far as a cyclodextrin, I've stayed out of the cyclodextrin discussion because I try to avoid ever seeming disparaging to other companies but if we ever did a cyclodextrin anything we'd want it to be true cyclodextrin delivery and not just an ingredient thrown in a capsule with a cycledextrin carrier that wouldn't deliver any true absorption benefits. I hope that makes sense. Out of respect to other companies, I don't want to comment further on cyclodextrins but you're welcome to pm me.

People seem to like this at a wide variety of dosage ranges. I would love to hear people's opinions on how they'd like to see it dosed mg. wise if we were to do one.
Ya Actigin in a formula would probably be best most likely.

Cistanche mostly just because I’m an old PES junkie and they had that as a stand-alone and it was in AnaBeta Elites final version. Coop had a good write up on it back in the day, but it’s been awhile since I used it.

There seems to be some different things going on with Ellagic Acid so I left it vague couple ways people could go with that.

The nitrates that’s what I assumed...

I’m a fan of Robuvit I think it’s solid but would probably be better served in a formula, it can be found pretty cheap through several places already and may be tough to sell as a solo.

What’s the research behind Apigenin? I’ve seen it a little but couldn’t find any solid research or feedback. Regardless I grabbed some recently just haven’t had a chance to try it because I’m not even sure when would be best. 🤷‍♂️

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The Grains of Paradise needs to be dosed at 300-400+ mgs per serving at the 12.5% extract in order for it to be effective. Every company using the GOP underdoses it.
Almost all companies do that not only for this, for most ingredients...

Marketing to make more money directly, unless the ingredient is really expensive, in which case is to reduce the selling Price x bottle for noobs who don´t know real dose

Last edited:
Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree completely, just saying I wouldn’t mind a smaller dose to give flexibility to use at different doses or to add to products already containing it

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Idea 1 - I like very much. Any particular ingredients you'd like to see int there?

Idea 2 - ;)

Idea 3 - That's a pretty broad range there. Any particular ingredients you have in mind?
1) I really like evomuse cardiotryx for endurance so maybe some of the endurance enhancing ingredients from that. Hydrapharm Plasma has an interesting formula (Cymonorium Songaricum, Schisandra Chinensis, Antrodia Camphorate, Coenzyme Q10, 5-Aminolevulinic Acid, Myo-Inositol Trispyrosphate. Cobalt Chloride). Cordyceps and Peak02 are more good ingredients.
2) I am sure it will be great.
3) Things like Coq10, Pqq, trans-resveratrol, Cycloastragenol, magnesium bisglycinate, different adaptagens. Might be too expensive and not enough demand.

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
1. High dosed 6-paradol extract. Either afra-lean or paradoxine but at a dose of at least 240 a day preferably 300-400 a day. I think 80 mg caps with 120 caps per bottle would be great.

2. More focus XT flavors-

Tigers blood snowcone (watermelon/strawberry/coconut)

Miami Vice ( srawberyb/pina colada)

Coconut Lime daquiri

Sour grape

Sour peach rings

Black cherry

3. Cardio focused supplement- peak O2, creatinol-o-phosphate, l carnitine l tartrate.... plus any other goodies you can think of .

4. Agree that arginine or betaine nitrate caps would be cool

5. Agree that stand alone Anacyclus would be good

6. Looks like nutrition 21 is ready to bring Lebidamax to the market. This is reportedly going to be the first standardized high quality Maca and they have a study claiming strength benefits. This as a stand-alone or in a fertility supplement would be nice

Product X- lebidamax, royal jelly, zinc, folate, vitamins C, others...

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Apigenin
PLCAR (SNS used to sell this. What happened?)
Eucommia Ulmoides
EMIQ
Butea Superba
25-R
Salidroside (high %)
5-Etioallocholen-3b,7b,17b-triol (oral B-AET)
HICA caps
PLCAR - it didn't sell well at all and is a nightmare for contract manufacturers to make as a single ingredient because it's so sticky on the machinery so we had to run larger size production runs to make it worth it to them and the sales just didn't support it.

Interesting ideas. I'll look into some of these when I have time.

HICA caps are something I debated on for a long time. We may look into that one, but there's also an upcoming release that may have HICA in it with a couple other things so will likely hold off until after that because it may knock out the demand for it as a single ingredient.

As someone who loves B-Triol in a topical, I never felt like I got anywhere near the response from the oral form you mentioned that I did the topical. Did you try it?

Also add me as another interested in peak02 caps. 6 paradol would be nice dosed at 50mg per cap to provide dosing flexibility though I definitely wouldn’t mind seeing at 100-200
I have tried it at different dosages and I think 50 mg. to 100 mg. is the way to go honestly. I've seen research on it as low as 50 mg. per day and then at higher dosing but based on the way it makes me feel personally, I wouldn't ever be able to take the 300 to 400 mg. like in the post mentioned below.

Touched on this above but wanted to acknowledge it. I've tried it as a single ingredient and I couldn't imagine taking that dose myself. Some of the studies I've seen went as low as 50 mg. per day on the dosing with good results and then I did see some that went higher.

Almost all companies do that not only for this, for most ingredients...

Marketing to make more money directly, unless the ingredient is really expensive, in which case is to reduce the selling Price x bottle for noobs who don´t know real dose
There are unfortunately companies that do do that - that are more about the marketing and money than customers and real results. It's unfortunate; and what's even more unfortunate is that most of the time they are the ones that are the most profitable because more margin based on using the lower dosing = more money to spend on marketing.

But on a happy note, that's not what we do and that's what this thread is about :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1. High dosed 6-paradol extract. Either afra-lean or paradoxine but at a dose of at least 240 a day preferably 300-400 a day. I think 80 mg caps with 120 caps per bottle would be great.

2. More focus XT flavors-

Tigers blood snowcone (watermelon/strawberry/coconut)

Miami Vice ( srawberyb/pina colada)

Coconut Lime daquiri

Sour grape

Sour peach rings

Black cherry

3. Cardio focused supplement- peak O2, creatinol-o-phosphate, l carnitine l tartrate.... plus any other goodies you can think of .

4. Agree that arginine or betaine nitrate caps would be cool

5. Agree that stand alone Anacyclus would be good

6. Looks like nutrition 21 is ready to bring Lebidamax to the market. This is reportedly going to be the first standardized high quality Maca and they have a study claiming strength benefits. This as a stand-alone or in a fertility supplement would be nice

Product X- lebidamax, royal jelly, zinc, folate, vitamins C, others...
Paradoxine - that's one we may can look into. The 80 mg. part I wouldn't be opposed to but I wouldn't be comfortable recommending it at 300 to 400 mg per day. That may look good on paper but its not something I would personally use based trying it and playing around with the dosage on it.

Focus XT flavors - that is something that we do need to do soon is bring out some new flavors. Thank you for the flavor ideas. Those are some very interesting and creative ones. I like those.

Cardiovascular/Endurance Supplement - that is something we had a formula draft for for some time but that category has historically never been a good selling category. The formula draft we have worked up I think is great; its just a little hesitancy on whether it would sell. People wanting products in that category have historically wanted the impossible - something great, something cheap, and something they don't have to take daily - and that's impossible because it can't be both great and cheap because of ingredient costs in that category and also most ingredients for true endurance benefits needs to be used daily for best results.

Anacyclus - noted. I'm hoping to hear from people in terms of any particular extracts/dosages in this thread.

Lebidamax - I would have to see how the study results translate into real world benefits before I could say whether would be open to using that (and know the price).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1) I really like evomuse cardiotryx for endurance so maybe some of the endurance enhancing ingredients from that. Hydrapharm Plasma has an interesting formula (Cymonorium Songaricum, Schisandra Chinensis, Antrodia Camphorate, Coenzyme Q10, 5-Aminolevulinic Acid, Myo-Inositol Trispyrosphate. Cobalt Chloride). Cordyceps and Peak02 are more good ingredients.
2) I am sure it will be great.
3) Things like Coq10, Pqq, trans-resveratrol, Cycloastragenol, magnesium bisglycinate, different adaptagens. Might be too expensive and not enough demand.
1. I'll look at those. The ideas we had were a bit of a different direction than those but some of them may could be incorporated in.
2. Thanks :)
3. Anti-aging is such a broad category. I like your idea; it is what I myself to consider to be an anti-aging supplement.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
shame about the PLCAR...can't find it anymore.

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Agree that cardio market is tough. The people who would benefit the most from it (runners, bikers, triathletes) are not huge on supplements compared to the strength athletes/bodybuilding crowd.

I’ve looked a little into cobalt. It’s got studies on it. I cannot find anywhere it’s sold as a supplement other than the one product listed above. It definitely stimulates erythrocytosis similar to taking EPO. There would be some real concerns with it regarding causing polycythemia and increasing stroke risk as well as heavy metal/cobalt toxicity

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Agree that cardio market is tough. The people who would benefit the most from it (runners, bikers, triathletes) are not huge on supplements compared to the strength athletes/bodybuilding crowd.

I’ve looked a little into cobalt. It’s got studies on it. I cannot find anywhere it’s sold as a supplement other than the one product listed above. It definitely stimulates erythrocytosis similar to taking EPO. There would be some real concerns with it regarding causing polycythemia and increasing stroke risk as well as heavy metal/cobalt toxicity
Cobalt is a tough one because like we both are saying, its a low sales category and then its a high liability supplement so that's a tough combination to justify from a business standpoint.

I've always thought there were likely good options out there for EPO enhancement that may have just not been researched yet or the research isn't as widespread. I have a medical condition that I was born with that makes it harder for me to achieve cardiovascular conditioning than the average person so things like that interest me from a personal perspective.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1. Another vote for solo Anycyclus Pyrethrum and PeakO2

2. EAA’s with electrolytes and HICA

3. Would also enjoy a solo nitrate formula.

4. Solo L theanine I like the suntheanine

5. Definitely more focus XT flavors

6. CDP choline or Alphasize would also be great solo.

7. Being a night shift nurse I run on caffeine. I really like using rutaecarpine to help my body metabolize it faster. Hard to find solo. So that maybe combined with l glycine and oleamide.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No. But intrigued.
Cool I’ll have to experiment with it soon. I’ve got a decent bit from some I found on sale, once I get around to it maybe I’ll make a thread on it.

shame about the PLCAR...can't find it anymore.
Ya I understand why it went a way but I loved it. I used a bunch of SNS PLCAR back in the day.

I do quite a bit of cardiovascular/endurance training so I’d love something like this, but again think it’s a tough sell. I usually am just buying certain things in bulk for my needs. I’ll check out cobalt.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1. Another vote for solo Anycyclus Pyrethrum and PeakO2

2. EAA’s with electrolytes and HICA

3. Would also enjoy a solo nitrate formula.

4. Solo L theanine I like the suntheanine

5. Definitely more focus XT flavors

6. CDP choline or Alphasize would also be great solo.

7. Being a night shift nurse I run on caffeine. I really like using rutaecarpine to help my body metabolize it faster. Hard to find solo. So that maybe combined with l glycine and oleamide.
Idea 2 - We're definitely looking into an EAA formula and would love to hear people's input on what they would like to see in one. I'm that person that thinks that both sides of the BCAA/EAA argument has merit and am open doing a BCAA formula, and EAA formula, or both.

Theanine (solo) I doubt you'll ever see from us. On sku's like that its almost impossible to compete with companies like NOW Foods.

Definitely wanting to do more Focus XT flavors. I really wish everyone that likes Focus XT would help get the word out. It's such a great formula and good for such a wide variety of people - really anyone that likes energy drinks and could benefit from cognitive enhancement and energy. The more we sell, the more flavors we will offer. So everyone go tell people about it so you can have cool new flavors to try haha.

CDP Choline and AlphaSize - these are two that I've thought about several times and just never done them because other companies I've talked to said that people talk about them more than they actually buy them haha. But I'm open to reconsidering in the future.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
matt[dsade]sold me on plcar….sns was good stuff.
I loved it myself but it was one of those things where it got more talk than sales haha.

We would be open to bringing it back but would really have to see a lot of interest to do so.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I loved it myself but it was one of those things where it got more talk than sales haha.

We would be open to bringing it back but would really have to see a lot of interest to do so.
the only carnitine that can directly elevate muscle carnitine stores. also it has been shown to combat general fatigue and may increase natural energy---per MR.COOPER69.

I tagged you in a great old thread on carnitines...plcar in particular.

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Cool I’ll have to experiment with it soon. I’ve got a decent bit from some I found on sale, once I get around to it maybe I’ll make a thread on it.

Ya I understand why it went a way but I loved it. I used a bunch of SNS PLCAR back in the day.

I do quite a bit of cardiovascular/endurance training so I’d love something like this, but again think it’s a tough sell. I usually am just buying certain things in bulk for my needs. I’ll check out cobalt.
At this point I don’t think it’s been studied enough for anyone to be able to formally recommend it as safe. If you look into it you will see there were real concerts regarding polycythemia, toxicity, and heavy metal contamination.

It seems that it works similar to EPO but not as effective along with the toxic heavy metal risk.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Idea 2 - We're definitely looking into an EAA formula and would love to hear people's input on what they would like to see in one. I'm that person that thinks that both sides of the BCAA/EAA argument has merit and am open doing a BCAA formula, and EAA formula, or both.

Theanine (solo) I doubt you'll ever see from us. On sku's like that its almost impossible to compete with companies like NOW Foods.

Definitely wanting to do more Focus XT flavors. I really wish everyone that likes Focus XT would help get the word out. It's such a great formula and good for such a wide variety of people - really anyone that likes energy drinks and could benefit from cognitive enhancement and energy. The more we sell, the more flavors we will offer. So everyone go tell people about it so you can have cool new flavors to try haha.

CDP Choline and AlphaSize - these are two that I've thought about several times and just never done them because other companies I've talked to said that people talk about them more than they actually buy them haha. But I'm open to reconsidering in the future.
I’m still trying to figure out more research in EAA amounts but I will say if you go that way

1) don’t skimp on them. Pixie dusting them in there seems useless to me. I keep going back to Intrablast due to relatively hefty doses outside of the solid BCAA dose. Don’t be like some companies that have like 25mg of a few.
2) decide if it’s like an intra or just EAA (not sure I care more either way). Just don’t straddle the line IMO. There’s a few that have a few extra ingredients but unless it’s something really worth it I would just go for a full dosed Intrablast unless the price is worth it (hope that makes sense).

the only carnitine that can directly elevate muscle carnitine stores. also it has been shown to combat general fatigue and may increase natural energy---per MR.COOPER69.

I tagged you in a great old thread on carnitines...plcar in particular.
That thread brings back memories! Can’t believe how long ago it was!

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just wondering ... is it as brutally competitive as I am assuming it is to get into the carbonated drink world?

FXT is superior to bang and C4, and Bang probably single handedly saved VPX from eventual doom.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m still trying to figure out more research in EAA amounts but I will say if you go that way

1) don’t skimp on them. Pixie dusting them in there seems useless to me. I keep going back to Intrablast due to relatively hefty doses outside of the solid BCAA dose. Don’t be like some companies that have like 25mg of a few.
2) decide if it’s like an intra or just EAA (not sure I care more either way). Just don’t straddle the line IMO. There’s a few that have a few extra ingredients but unless it’s something really worth it I would just go for a full dosed Intrablast unless the price is worth it (hope that makes sense).
We never pixie dust anything. From a formulation side, its easy to see why companies do that - they do it to inflate the dosage of grams of EAA's as a selling point with the cheaper ones by minimizing the dosages of the more expensive ones. I'm not going to say who/what, but I saw a formula about 4 months ago that actually made me almost spit my drink out because they did such a brilliant job of this and wrapping a marketing pitch around it.

When having this discussion, keep in mind that I'm open to one or more products. I'm open to doing an EAA product, BCAA product, or an EAA/BCAA + more type product.

I'm a creature of habit. I tend to try new things but then if they don't work or I can't tell a big difference I go back to what I know does and I'd used BCAA's for years but have recently been using Amino9 and have been pleased with it. I plan on making a homeade mixture of x amount of grams of 2:1:1 BCAA's and x amount of grams of Amino9 along with a few other things to try out as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just wondering ... is it as brutally competitive as I am assuming it is to get into the carbonated drink world?

FXT is superior to bang and C4, and Bang probably single handedly saved VPX from eventual doom.
Yes, very much so. Huge minimum orders and low profit margins.

VPX and Cellucor both had huge distribution networks before launching theirs. VPX for example, even though Redline wasn't nearly as wildly successful as Bang, it was still very popular and widely sold.

Thank you for the kind words on Focus XT. I so wish we could do something like a carbonated drink version but unfortunately we don't have the distribution network or the ability to do such a huge production run. Plus, you can only have a certain amount of grams of active ingredients in a product like that for stability purposes and the Focus XT dosage exceeds that by a long shot. If it were to ever happen, we would have to scale back the dosage pretty substantially for it; which even if we cut most of the actives in half it would still be very solid for that class of products.

One last thing and this is something that we get a lot - people expect the energy drink world to be so loaded with caffeine now days. We get asked all the time if we're going to do a version of Focus XT with more caffeine or add more caffeine to the formula. Caffeine is synergistic with nootropics in that it helps enhance the effects of other nootropics but if you go with caffeine overload with them, you may negate the actual focus benefits by overdoing it. That's why we dose the caffeine where we do - because you can always add more caffeine if you want more. And plus, Focus XT is meant to appeal to such a wide variety of people and so many people in the mainstream general public want to drink it along with their morning tea or coffee and aren't willing to give up their morning tea or coffee and didn't want to feel like they have to give that up to use Focus XT. I hope that makes sense.

migsacura

migsacura

Awards
I've heard a lot of excellent reviews on the following supplements There's plenty of good research as well on them

1 Anacyclus pyrethrum

2 Korean mistletoe

3 Urolithin B

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love all these ideas people have already..

Peak O2 capsules
Cistanche
Anti-aging supplement
Orally bioavailable b-AET (PhytoFUSE or cyclodextrin?)
Cardio Endurance -maybe I would start doing some!
PLCAR sounds promising too

Anacyclus is certainly interesting, not sure if people are hopeful for an extract with the extreme potency of OG Anabeta, or the more subtle test booster like affects of products that we have seen after that. The potency of the OG Anabetas are not likely to be matched - for reasons that let’s just say may be “unclear“

Last edited:
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Myo-Inositol Trispyrophosphate (ITPP)

Forgot about this one. Awesome for endurance but hard to find.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well, this has officially become my new favorite thread if for no reason other than then amazing Q&A + ideas + general conversation around such a wide variety of topics... I think I learned more in here today than i have the rest of this YEAR!

Keep the ideas and conversation coming!!!

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I'm a little late to the party, but I would love to see the following as single ingredient products:

1. Anacylus Pyrethrum DC Root Extract (preferably same extract as the original PES AnaBeta 800mg per cap x 120 caps per bottle)
2. Cistanche Deserticola (strongest extract possible)
3. Black Ginger Root
4. Eucommia Ulmoides 100:1 or higher
5. Protodioscin 40% or higher
6. Turkesterone
7. Ecdysterone
8. Bulk unflavored EAA (preferably including trytophan so that it is a complete eaa product)
9. MK-677 caps (I know this ones a long shot, but I thought I would throw it in anyways)
10. Korean mistletoe

If I had to choose only one of these, it would be Anacyclus Pyrethrum. I'd buy it wholesale by the case...lol! If as part of a formula I would like to see both Anacylus Pyrethrum and Cistanche together in the same formula.

Last edited:
SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
so many bcaas on the market, not much quality EAAs to be honest. So wouldn´t bother with BCAAs, Do EAAs instead with a good aminogram profile with or without other ingredients, as suggested.

No point to make BCAA/EAA.. EAA already contain BCAA, isn´t it? you want to add just Leucine to have MPS, or do Isoleucine and Valine have stronger implications too? (i might be missing something?)

unless you are going to do a BCAA product with new flavour & mix of other/novelty ingredients, not in market yet?