Unanswered What types of products or ingredients would you like to see from us?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Calling something topical is alright. Calling it transdermal is not.

Also, they wouldn't be considered dietary supplements though.

Short answer - SNS will stick to supplements. However, that doesn't mean that someone else may not have something exciting for you in the near future.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Calling something topical is alright. Calling it transdermal is not.

Also, they wouldn't be considered dietary supplements though.

Short answer - SNS will stick to supplements. However, that doesn't mean that someone else may not have something exciting for you in the near future.
Thanks for the clarification. Figured something like that would probably be released by CEL if at all. Something cheap and simple would be great! I typically use the evomuse ones during cuts, but still do Y+aspercreme during my bulk/recomp since it’s cheap

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I want to reiterate that I would love anyone’s suggestions that would like to make suggestions for eye/visual health, blood pressure, or libido supplements.

I’m open to other ideas as well.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I want to reiterate that I would love anyone’s suggestions that would like to make suggestions for eye/visual health, blood pressure, or libido supplements.

How about a supplement that takes away the urge to throw yourself (or someone else) out a window while being at work? Or will this already be one of the indications written on the bottle of the Stress and Anxiety supplement?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How about a supplement that takes away the urge to throw yourself (or someone else) out a window while being at work? Or will this already be one of the indications written on the bottle of the Stress and Anxiety supplement?
I literally sarcastically have something about not slapping your coworkers in the write up lol

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Ill send you an email tomorrow with some of mine :)

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you for the suggestion. We use a great dose of that in our Growth Factor XT product. Would be open to including it in something like that.

A few ingredients that come to mind:
Fadogia (libido)
VASO6 (erection quality)
Cnidium (w/ high osthole content) (Libido/Erection quality)
Tribulus (libido)
Maca (libido)
Horny Goat weed (libido)
Panax Ginseng (libido)
Eurycoma Longifolia (libido)
DHEA (Libido)
Enostim (Erection quality)
A very high percentage HGW Icariin extract would be phenomenal. Everything around is 10-20% extract tops. Around the webz, the recommendation for Icariin is so high it would be ridiculously expensive to use. Fadogia and Maca would also be great. Cnidium sounds interesting but I’ve never tried it. I have 4 caps from Barlowe’s here I have yet to try.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I literally sarcastically have something about not slapping your coworkers in the write up lol
Well this could be a problem. My co-workers have come to expect and request this from me on a regular basis. It kind of inspires us all to keep going in the right direction. That’s what I tell them anyway..

Maybe I will have to just start with half a dose..

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had really hoped that I would’ve gotten more ideas on a few of the ones I’d asked about in here like the vision/eye, libido, and couple others.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Now that the AE profile is out and I've lost interest I would be more interested in KME. That's really the only compound in that profile I want to try.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Now that the AE profile is out and I've lost interest I would be more interested in KME. That's really the only compound in that profile I want to try.
Out of curiosity, what about AE "lost your interest"? Seems most everyone else was very happy with the formula and doses.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anabolic Effect is far far more than just KME. PrimaVie is one of the most researched anabolic compounds available, S7 is a great ingredient, and ActiGin is very well researched, etc.

Whole KME as a single ingredient may be an option down the road, it would in no way compare to the overall effect of Anabolic Effect.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Out of curiosity, what about AE "lost your interest"? Seems most everyone else was very happy with the formula and doses.
I've already had some of the ingredients in another product that I bought 3 tubs of and got nada from. Not going down that road again.

I also don't like S7 being in there. I don't want a pump product in a natural anabolic. I feel it's put there to deceive people of the results they get. Hard to judge the real effects of any "gains" one might get. I never liked when I saw Vaso6 in anabolics either.

Anabolic Effect is far far more than just KME. PrimaVie is one of the most researched anabolic compounds available, S7 is a great ingredient, and ActiGin is very well researched, etc.

Whole KME as a single ingredient may be an option down the road, it would in no way compare to the overall effect of Anabolic Effect.
About about a standalone PrimaVie?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with you on vaso6 etc in muscle builders

Because they got a pump it must be working...

And I’d be more skeptical about a product like laxo/epic with vaso6 in.

However, given how steve/sns have been interacting with members, the products that they are releasing and what they make now I’ll over look the vaso6 and s7. Because I know they wouldn’t just put them in a product to deceive people.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I agree with you on vaso6 etc in muscle builders

Because they got a pump it must be working...

And I’d be more skeptical about a product like laxo/epic with vaso6 in.

However, given how steve/sns have been interacting with members, the products that they are releasing and what they make now I’ll over look the vaso6 and s7. Because I know they wouldn’t just put them in a product to deceive people.
Good point.

I didn't mean to imply Steve personally was trying to deceive people. However I still feel the product would be easier to judge without a pump ingredient. Cheaper too since they went with a branded product.

I'll see how the product is received before totally writing it off.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good point.

I didn't mean to imply Steve personally was trying to deceive people. However I still feel the product would be easier to judge without a pump ingredient. Cheaper too since they went with a branded product.

For pricing it may actually not add much to the cost considering SNS offers Vaso6 as a solo ingredient which would allow them to buy MUCH larger qtys to help lower the cost and spread the total over multiple products vs just 1... quantity makes a dramatic difference in pricing and manufacturing costs

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The product is already so expensive to make that adding S7 didn’t cost the consumer an extra dollar. We pretty much just ate the cost.

S7 isn’t in the product for pumps. While I think that S7 does help with pumps, I don’t think it compares to Vaso6 in terms of sheer pumps. And I think that ppl are really overlooking the significance of it increasing the body’s natural N.O. Levels. Increasing natural N.O. Levels has benefits far beyond just pumps. The reason for including S7 is mentioned in the write up. I know the write up is long but anyone that wants to know why it’s in there please take the time to read it. (Good synergy with multiple other ingredients for endurance and recovery).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good point.

Having a hard time understanding why would discount a product w 7 active ingredients including a high dose of the one you said you’d like to try, especially being that 4 have multiple clinical studies backing them. As far as you trying some of the others, things like PrimaVie and Actigin have plenty of data supporting them but they have to used regularly. Plus, a big part of this product is how the ingredients compliment each other and work together.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had really hoped that I would’ve gotten more ideas on a few of the ones I’d asked about in here like the vision/eye, libido, and couple others.
I would like to see a vision/eye health supplement that supports complete eye health including things like protecting against blue light and intraocular pressure. Ingredients could be things like lutein, zeaxanthin, saffron, pycnogenol, bilberry, astaxanthin, cyanidin-3-glucoside, some eye health specific vitamins and minerals. And be affordable enough to become a long term staple.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The product is already so expensive to make that adding S7 didn’t cost the consumer an extra dollar. We pretty much just ate the cost.

S7 isn’t in the product for pumps. While I think that S7 does help with pumps, I don’t think it compares to Vaso6 in terms of sheer pumps. And I think that ppl are really overlooking the significance of it increasing the body’s natural N.O. Levels. Increasing natural N.O. Levels has benefits far beyond just pumps. The reason for including S7 is mentioned in the write up. I know the write up is long but anyone that wants to know why it’s in there please take the time to read it. (Good synergy with multiple other ingredients for endurance and recovery).
I was going to say something but I think this covers it.

Same kind of concept with Vaso6, sure maybe they give you a pump, but being included in some formulas they are doing much more than that and it “makes sense” having them there.

As far as price I am not sure people realize how much of a deal this is for $50. There’s a few things I’d like to use solo, but with the price of this and the nice combination of them it’s almost not worth it to buy them separate.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would like to see a vision/eye health supplement that supports complete eye health including things like protecting against blue light and intraocular pressure. Ingredients could be things like lutein, zeaxanthin, saffron, pycnogenol, bilberry, astaxanthin, cyanidin-3-glucoside, some eye health specific vitamins and minerals. And be affordable enough to become a long term staple.
Thank you. That’s a great suggestion. I would love to focus on overall eye health as well. I have problems w my Mayobian glands myself; it’s a nightmare.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

So I mentioned ellagic acid previously, but really all sorts of pomegranate constituents seem promising/interesting.

Not suggesting any specific product or ingredient, but maybe some good reading material.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you. That’s a great suggestion. I would love to focus on overall eye health as well. I have problems w my Mayobian glands myself; it’s a nightmare.
Must include lutein

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Having a hard time understanding why would discount a product w 7 active ingredients including a high dose of the one you said you’d like to try, especially being that 4 have multiple clinical studies backing them. As far as you trying some of the others, things like PrimaVie and Actigin have plenty of data supporting them but they have to used regularly. Plus, a big part of this product is how the ingredients compliment each other and work together.
Because it's basically Vector (a product that does nothing for me) with a few extras. Extra's that I don't see enough value in to buy 3 bottles of this and run for 12 weeks.

Currently using Anabol 5 which has actually given me results. After that I'll run BMP for 3 months. I was hoping your profile would have more interesting extras to me to make pull the trigger. But it just looks like a step up from Vector which I never responded to and hoping those extras make a difference just isn't worth risking the funds I could use on stuff I know works for me. Sorry but that's how I feel.

EDIT: Would a stand alone 6 keto diosgenin be feasible? I don't think it's just the RCE in Anabol 5 that gives me good results. I'd love to play around with 6 keto-d alone for a few months to see what happens.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Because it's basically Vector (a product that does nothing for me) with a few extras. Extra's that I don't see enough value in to buy 3 bottles of this and run for 12 weeks.

Currently using Anabol 5 which has actually given me results. After that I'll run BMP for 3 months. I was hoping your profile would have more interesting extras to me to make pull the trigger. But it just looks like a step up from Vector which I never responded to and hoping those extras make a difference just isn't worth risking the funds I could use on stuff I know works for me. Sorry but that's how I feel.

EDIT: Would a stand alone 6 keto diosgenin be feasible? I don't think it's just the RCE in Anabol 5 that gives me good results. I'd love to play around with 6 keto-d alone for a few months to see what happens.
So Anabolic Effect is basically Vector even though Vector has 3 ingredients and Anabolic Effect 7 ingredients including double the dose of Korean Mistletoe and 4 clinical studied licensed branded ingredients? I think it’s time we stop here.

Based on what you’re saying you like ingredients that are new and trendy but lack research and may or may not work? Not saying that in a bad way; some people prefer new and iffy over proven. I’ve addressed this before in that we value our customers hard earned money and we tend to lean towards clinically researched ingredients vs new ones that may or may not work. Although we are open to fancy and new ingredients under the SNS Baseline Series bc we can make them inexpensive as single ingredient options and not overhype them and let ppl try them and see what they think.

As far as 6-Keto, we spent over 1k trying to find raw materials that would test out to our acceptable quality standards and never found one.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So Anabolic Effect is basically Vector even though Vector has 3 ingredients and Anabolic Effect 7 ingredients including double the dose of Korean Mistletoe and 4 clinical studied licensed branded ingredients? I think it’s time we stop here.

Based on what you’re saying you like ingredients that are new and trendy but lack research and may or may not work? Not saying that in a bad way; some people prefer new and iffy over proven. I’ve addressed this before in that we value our customers hard earned money and we tend to lean towards clinically researched ingredients vs new ones that may or may not work. Although we are open to fancy and new ingredients under the SNS Baseline Series bc we can make them inexpensive as single ingredient options and not overhype them and let ppl try them and see what they think.

As far as 6-Keto, we spent over 1k trying to find raw materials that would test out to our acceptable quality standards and never found one.
Vector did nada for me. Why would I risk using your product in hopes those 4 other ingredients make a big difference? I'm sorry if I offended you with my comparison but I just don't see this being worth a run to me. I'd be paying for ingredients I know don't work and then new ones I hope would work. It's all good, I'm sure you will sell lots. Sorry you can't convince me.

I did just by 12 bottles of your Raspberry Ketones so I hope we're good :cool:

Thanks for the info about 6-keto-d

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Vector did nada for me. Why would I risk using your product in hopes those 4 other ingredients make a big difference? I'm sorry if I offended you with my comparison but I just don't see this being worth a run to me. I'd be paying for ingredients I know don't work and then new ones I hope would work. It's all good, I'm sure you will sell lots. Sorry you can't convince me.

I did just by 12 bottles of your Raspberry Ketones so I hope we're good :cool:

Thanks for the info about 6-keto-d
You may have missed the part where about two dozen times we’ve asked people not to directly compare it to vector, the 2 ridiculous time consuming arguments that have already occurred over the comparisons, etc. And the whole reason I don’t want them to be compared really is out of respect bc obviously Anabolic Effect has a lot more in it so it really comes out beneficial to us.

It’s certainly your right to not but it but I don’t think it’s much to ask to not insult a product that you haven’t tried.

You mentioned a Kme; the point being that we prob won’t do a single ingredient Kme for the same reason we won’t a fadogia. Anabolic effect is so cost effective I doubt a straight Kme would sell; m-test is so cost effective that I doubt straight fadogia would sell.

And I was nicely pointing out that if 4 clinically researched licensed branded ingredients don’t excite you that you seem to be the type that would rather try experimental ingredients that may or may not work. Nothing in the world wrong w that. But the average person wants something that they know will work so we prefer to go the clinically studied ingredient route. Then I explained that we are absolutely cool with and open to exciting experimental ingredients under the sns baseline series.

Please understand that when I reply, I’m not just replying to you. I’m replying from a situation overview for ppl that may read this in a year from now. Hope that makes sense.

And no problem. You’ll find me to be surprisingly open and honest about ingredients. If anything ever changes w 6-Keto d and quality raws become available I’m definitely up for it.

Perseusdeus

Awards
How about a probiotic with strands specifically for enhancing the bodybuilder gut biome? Here is a list I thought might be useful starting point.

Bacillus coagulans GBO-30 - Faster Protein uptake and shorter recovery times.
Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. Lactis LKM512 - Helps the gut cells act if they are young.
Bifidobacterium adolescentis BBMN23 - Increase the concentration of lysozyme which helps the immune system and increases life span.
Bifidobacterium longum BBMN68 - Increase the concentration of lysozyme which helps the immune system and increases life span.
Bifidobacteria longum spp. infantis NCIMB 702255 (Bi702255). - Increase Life Span
Lactobacillus reuteri ATCC 6475 - Boosts testosterone synthesis , and burns fat
Lactobacillus paracasei F19 - Burns fat
Lactobacillus casei CRL431 - Activates the immune system and kills cancer
Lactobacillus fermentum NCIMB 5221 (Lf5221) - Increase Life Span
Lactobacillus plantarum TWK10 - Increases strength, endurance, and enhance glucose utilization.
Lactobacillus plantarum NCIMB 8826 (Lp8826) - Increase Life Span
Propionibacterium freudenreichii - Increase Life Span
Veillonella atypica- Converts lactic acid into fuel to increase endurance.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How about a probiotic with strands specifically for enhancing the bodybuilder gut biome? Here is a list I thought might be useful starting point.

Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. Lactis LKM512 - Helps the gut cells act if they are young.
Bifidobacterium adolescentis BBMN23 - Increase the concentration of lysozyme which helps the immune system and increases life span.
Bifidobacterium longum BBMN68 - Increase the concentration of lysozyme which helps the immune system and increases life span.
Bifidobacteria longum spp. infantis NCIMB 702255 (Bi702255). - Increase Life Span
Lactobacillus plantarum TWK10 - Increases strength, endurance, and enhance glucose utilization.
Thanks for this, gives me some interesting research to waste time with at work today. The product I’m using contains the following

Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium lactis HN019, Lactobacillus rhamnsosus GG, Bifidobacterium infantis, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus salivarius, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus paracasei and Bifidobacterium breve

I’ve been meaning to look into different strains more and better understand their effects. This gives me a good starting point for sure!

Kal2435

Awards
Since it got mentioned earlier but doesn't look like it got any traction, I would buy pretty much any formula with a good dose of C3G in it that won't cost me $100+ a month.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Nice overview; appreciate this suggestion and depth.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
On the topic of Probiotics...this is also interesting - thanks to @justhere4comm

Here are specific strains of probiotics that target fat loss or help in the process, with the addition of adding healthy gut bacteria. I've been looking for something that incorporates more than L Gasseri, but have not found any. Some strains aid in gaining weight which would be contrary*

Linked to fat loss

Bifidobacterium breve
Lactobacillus*gasseri
Lactobacillus paracasei
Lactobacillus plantarum
Lactobacillus*rhamnosus
Lactobacillus salivarius
Clostridium Butyricum

Linked to weight gain

Lactobacillus acidophilus
Lactobacillus fermentum
Lactobacillus ingluviei
Lactobacillus reuteri

I find it especially interesting that Lactobacillus reuteri shows promise for Testicular health/HPTA signaling

*Sources:

Last edited:

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'd like to be able to find 95% Forskolin extract in 25mg dose per pill, 60 ct bottle, at $15 or less per bottle. Pretty specific I know, not sure if even financially possible for a company to produce/sell. Just be my 2 cents on what I find it to be a price point on purchasing it.

Suppremacy's BOGO of forslean is pretty much expired stock.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Awesome. Thank you so much for the detailed post. That is certainly something we can look into. In the meantime, you may want to look into the neobium probiotics. Par looks to have some great products.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Since it got mentioned earlier but doesn't look like it got any traction, I would buy pretty much any formula with a good dose of C3G in it that won't cost me $100+ a month.
What do you consider a good dose? Just curious. I’m open to the idea if we can do it at good price.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd like to be able to find 95% Forskolin extract in 25mg dose per pill, 60 ct bottle, at $15 or less per bottle. Pretty specific I know, not sure if even financially possible for a company to produce/sell. Just be my 2 cents on what I find it to be a price point on purchasing it.

Suppremacy's BOGO of forslean is pretty much expired stock.
It’s not possible. We looked into this and my answer is based on the raw material price from the patent holder. Great ingredient and maybe at 19.95 but less than 15 wouldn’t be profitable at all.

Reactions: Em3
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Has anyone mentioned pine bark extract?
Not as a single ingredient. We may would be open to it in a bulk size but at like a 60 ct it’s hard to be competitive w the mega companies like Swanson on stuff like this.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s not possible. We looked into this and my answer is based on the raw material price from the patent holder. Great ingredient and maybe at 19.95 but less than 15 wouldn’t be profitable at all.
I’d rather see a full spectrum root extract here, if you could find something to add to help mitigate the GI distress some people experience even better

Kal2435

Awards
What do you consider a good dose? Just curious. I’m open to the idea if we can do it at good price.
For me personally, I would want at least 300mg per serving. I know of one at least one company that sells it at 600mg but only in a 15 serving container for $60+ . Even at a lower dose I would be interested as long as it isn't combined with caffeine and a bunch of other ingredients that would make taking multiple doses potentially problematic.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I like how PES added something to potentiate the Forskolin in their product. Maybe going that route (not exactly the same of course) would work. Forskolin + a couple goodies for $30 might be popular

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like how PES added something to potentiate the Forskolin in their product. Maybe going that route (not exactly the same of course) would work. Forskolin + a couple goodies for $30 might be popular
I think a forskolin + 1-2 other ingredients that pair well would be cool. 🤷‍♂️

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like Forskolin as an ingredient but here is a problem with it:
- The companies sell a decent volume use a higher mg of the lesser extract.
- The companies that sell a lower volume or have disco'd it for lack of sales is because they use the 95%.

Now, keep in mind, I think we all agree that the 95% is better but the problem is that the average person is looking at it like 'oh, ____ (higher mg) for _____ price as being cheaper than ____ (95%) at a higher price' so its one of those situations where trying to do it the right way hurts sales on it. If enough people want it, I would be open to doing a small run and see how it goes.

Reactions: Em3
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Someone refresh my memory on C3G - is there research showing that it needs to be a branded version or is generic okay on this? If I remember correctly (its been a long time since I've researched it and honestly won't have time to in next couple weeks) the studies were on regular extracts and then some companies just put a (TM) on fancy names of it.

I remember looking into this a few years ago and the pricing at that time was insane.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, any interest in a palmitoylethanolamide product?

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Also, any interest in a palmitoylethanolamide product?
Saffron extract. Great mood booster and decent stimulant depending on the extract%

Saffron & ADHD:

Extracts:
Crocin: vasodilator/pde inhibitor
Safranal: beta-2 agonist, gaba-a agonist, antihistamine, antidepressant through unclear mechanisms

Both are potent antioxidants and anti cancer agents

Saffron is expensive but both compounds can be sourced through cheaper plants. The latter, saffranol, is a small molecule and easily synthesized. It’s a carotenoid metabolite and highly safe.

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I like Forskolin as an ingredient but here is a problem with it:
- The companies sell a decent volume use a higher mg of the lesser extract.
- The companies that sell a lower volume or have disco'd it for lack of sales is because they use the 95%.

Now, keep in mind, I think we all agree that the 95% is better but the problem is that the average person is looking at it like 'oh, ____ (higher mg) for _____ price as being cheaper than ____ (95%) at a higher price' so its one of those situations where trying to do it the right way hurts sales on it. If enough people want it, I would be open to doing a small run and see how it goes.
Here is mentality as a consumer which is hopefully beneficial for you on the business side, of course this is just my personal thoughts.

I like Forskolin but to my knowledge, its bang for your buck isn't necessarily high up though its really hard to gauge with most things. Just on my personal list its a decent/good product but not high on my purchase priority.
I also get some stomach discomfort when taking it at times, though not as much as I had gotten a bit more used to it. Of course taking it close to food helped reduce the problem but at the same time I thought I read it was more beneficial away from food so its kind of a lose lose situation. Efficiency vs comfort. Since I don't like the discomfort I also read that using a higher % extract with a lower overall dose was the better option for dealing with the discomfort.

So for me I get stuck in a pickle. I only will purchase the higher extracts to avoid the discomfort, but my personal value on the product is generally not high enough to purchase it while still making it reasonable it seems for a business to sell it =/.

Pairing it with other products, in my opinion, that maybe are harder to find in single ingredient forms may beneficial to create a purchasable combo for some. I tend to use forskolin as a priority more so when cutting and less of a priority when bulking (I tend to always "try" to lean bulk aka 250cal daily surplus).

Think I wrote more information than necessary, my bad. P.s. I totally understand your point on the business side of it.