Unanswered What types of products or ingredients would you like to see from us?

lovethesteel1980

lovethesteel1980

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i like to see these ingredients in a product eucommia ulmoides , korean mistletoe , ursolic acid, Apigenin, and laxogenin

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It expired on the 23rd but since you asked nicely, I just had it updated to extend thru the 30th :)

Hopefully everyone will let others know.
Just ordered 3 tubs of focus xt, got some pink lemonade since it’s awesome and decided to give both the candy corn and rocket pop a shot. Also got beta alanine 501 and some bulk taurine, all for 108 shipped. I appreciate you extending this!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered 3 tubs of focus xt, got some pink lemonade since it’s awesome and decided to give both the candy corn and rocket pop a shot. Also got beta alanine 501 and some bulk taurine, all for 108 shipped. I appreciate you extending this!
I've tried all 3 of those flavors-great choices...rocket pop is number 1 though!!!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice score .. honestly there hasn’t been a bad flavor of focus xt imo

I started with blue rasp as my fav .. moved onto pink lemonade now to candy corn

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FADOGIA....it is my favorite libido ingredient, and trust me I've tried plenty.

well actually it is 2nd favorite to formestane, but that is a whole different ballgame.

I bet m-test and cel formestane would have been a killer stack for libido!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I always tell the boss that this was the shyt and my fav too lol
IMG_1443.JPG

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nice score .. honestly there hasn’t been a bad flavor of focus xt imo

I started with blue rasp as my fav .. moved onto pink lemonade now to candy corn
Gotta agree, flavors are all rock solid. For me it’s rocket pop vs candy corn for the top... CC wasn’t my fav right away and contrary to what you might think from a flavor with that name it actually has grown on me with every use (gone through 3 tubs now)!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
An endurance based product is high on my list for products id love to see!
I have a working idea for one. I’d love to see any ideas you want to email me. I’ll send you mine. I’d just like to see yours first so neithers ideas influence the others.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just CC me in there...
You can always feel free to share your perfect endurance formula wish here with us. Or if you prefer, you’re welcome to pm me.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any interest in Luteolin or Huarnarpo for the SNS test booster or libido product @sns8778 ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any interest in Luteolin or Huarnarpo for the SNS test booster or libido product @sns8778 ?
Hadn’t thought about them to be honest. I’ll look into them. If u have any feedback or info you’d like to share I’m definitely open to it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I have a working idea for one. I’d love to see any ideas you want to email me. I’ll send you mine. I’d just like to see yours first so neithers ideas influence the others.
I definitely will. Ill shoot an email over on my days off

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hadn’t thought about them to be honest. I’ll look into them. If u have any feedback or info you’d like to share I’m definitely open to it.
Luteolin seems to be quite promising in promoting a healthy test to estrogen ratio, and as a general health/antioxidant supplement. It would seem well suited to be an ingredient in a daily test support formula. It would not be the first product to utilize the ingredient, and I have had limited experience with it. Unfortunately, I didn’t use it long enough to offer any solid feedback, except for some perceived increase in vascularity. I got caught up in bigger/badder things to be honest 😁.

Huanarpo I know even less about and have never used it. A few months ago, an AM member randomly brought it up saying it was amazing for libido-similar to Maca in a sense. Sounds like it could be a contender for your libido product. Could be worth looking into anyway..

On another note, something I have used in the past and truly enjoyed is Acacetin from 2 prior manufacturers. I would be excited to see that show up in a product. Not that I don’t enjoy Inhibit-E currently, but I would personally be thrilled to see a high quality Acacetin extract make it’s way into the formula!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Another product id like to see is one tailored for eye health

With how much strain we put on our eyes through screen use etc, it's never a bad idea to look after our eyes.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

With how much strain we put on our eyes through screen use etc, it's never a bad idea to look after our eyes.
Good idea. What ingredients do you like? I know the common ones are Zeaxanthin, Lutein, and Astaxanthin. Maybe CoQ10 as well

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Good idea. What ingredients do you like? I know the common ones are Zeaxanthin, Lutein, and Astaxanthin. Maybe CoQ10 as well
Those are the main ones. Id have to go back through my notes on any others i had recorded.

Use lutein and zeaxanthin daily myself

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A stand-alone Ubiquinol product in the health series.

diesel x

diesel x

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Urolithin B (branded version)
Anacyrus Pyrethrum (branded version)
Also would like to see you guys release a potent Growth Hormone booster

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Damn yeah don’t know why I didn’t think about this but I love this idea

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You mean like Growth Factor XT? :D

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I've been working on one. Please send me over anything you have notes wise; I'd love to compare notes on this.

Great ingredients. Please share any other ideas you have on this.

Focus XT + Eye Product for the gamers
Great marketing idea.

Those are the main ones. Id have to go back through my notes on any others i had recorded.

Definitely want to compare notes.

Add bilberry extract to that list.
Great ingredient for eyesight as well.

Overall note about this one to everyone:

This is something I'd been working on and had kept to myself because I didn't really even think about there being much forum interest but its a project that is near and dear to my heart for reasons that I'll mention later when its out (not personal reasons).

Anyone that has any ideas for this type of product please please feel free to share. I want to incorporate ideas that can help support eyesight and also if there are any ingredients to support meibomian gland health and blepharitis.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There are no actual branded versions of either that I'm aware of. I've seen versions with trademarked names but that's more just for branding. Like you could call one 'Dieselcyclus' without having any particular studies backing it up. Feel free to post or pm me which ones you're referring to.

Our Growth Factor XT is an excellent product. If you haven't looked at it, take a look at it. If that's not the type of product you're referring to, let me know what type you're thinking of.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Focus XT + Eye Product for the gamers
I saw Genius just made a product like this, but this sounds like a better combo

Insight on differences between the branded versions? I see several (like Lutemax for example).

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I saw Genius just made a product like this, but this sounds like a better combo

Insight on differences between the branded versions? I see several (like Lutemax for example).
Lutemax contains both the RR and RS isomers of zeaxanthin whereas other versions often don't specify. It's also at a 5:1 of lutein to zeaxanthin.

It is pricey, so cost may be a factor

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lutemax contains both the RR and RS isomers of zeaxanthin whereas other versions often don't specify. It's also at a 5:1 of lutein to zeaxanthin.

What’s recommended dose? 20mg:5mg? Doesn’t look too expensive so I’m guessing a full comprehensive eye formula would be pretty cool and not super expensive.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

What’s recommended dose? 20mg:4mg? Doesn’t look too expensive so I’m guessing a full comprehensive eye formula would be pretty cool and not super expensive.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For the life of me, I still can’t find the Thermagize XT thread. The search function must be having technical issues..
I don’t think it exists yet.
Well played, well played haha.

I had planned to start one but hadn't yet bc of the complaining and drama from that other thread. I like to interact with everyone and have fun, but don't have the time to spend with people attacking and nit picking every little thing; it's a waste of time that could be put into helping people or working on formulations, write ups, etc. The thought had been to start the Thermagize XT thread kind of as a teasing fun things but some of the stuff from the other thread has made me wonder if it was a good idea bc it would be meant to be just that - a fun thread. I could talk about the product but not the ingredients quite yet.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I had planned to start one but hadn't yet bc of the complaining and drama from that other thread. I like to interact with everyone and have fun, but don't have the time to spend with people attacking and nit picking every little thing; it's a waste of time that could be put into helping people or working on formulations, write ups, etc. The thought had been to start the Thermagize XT thread kind of as a teasing fun things but some of the stuff from the other thread has made me wonder if it was a good idea bc it would be meant to be just that - a fun thread. I could talk about the product but not the ingredients quite yet.
Oh, it’s definitely still a good idea....it’s time for fun!

We all know what it’s like to be caught up in drama. Let’s get some good vibes going again with some Thermagize XT teasing!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

That thread is done with Ricky closing the thread with proving he was the first mind behind KME 🤣

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I thought that was just a sleep supplement but ill check it out
I think that is a common misconception for sure. It is definitely useful for that, but it was primarily introduced for as a GH enhancer

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I thought that was just a sleep supplement but ill check it out
I think that is a common misconception for sure. It is definitely useful for that, but it was primarily introduced for as a GH enhancer
Definitely a great GH enhancer. We are just cautious about the way we promote it because some retailers have to worry about their merchant processors getting upset if something is promoted as an actual HGH product.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Simple - I break out in hives. Haven't tried in years so maybe ill try a different brand again, but i tried two different brands years ago with the same result.
Same here. I do get the libido boost and a bit of a vasodilator effect too. But the hives are a nuisance.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another product I just thought of is a lower cost simple formula TD fat burner. Even if yohimbine was the only active I would pay a premium over the DIY one I’ve been doing as long as it smells better than aspercreme. I know you guys have a carrier, not sure how expensive it is to manufacture though

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Another product I just thought of is a lower cost simple formula TD fat burner. Even if yohimbine was the only active I would pay a premium over the DIY one I’ve been doing as long as it smells better than aspercreme. I know you guys have a carrier, not sure how expensive it is to manufacture though
Are transdermal dietary supplements compliant?