Unanswered What types of products or ingredients would you like to see from us?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, in regard to intra workout,
I’ve used ;
Intra MD
Intracell

And most recently sizeon

And out of them I think sizeon really shone in terms of performance, especially doing some of mountain dogs programs

If that sort of formula maybe tweaked and maybe not in a 63gram scoop that would be fine with me.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Didn’t musclepharm just release these?
Holy Underwear! I was just making it up! I didn't realize Muscle Pharm actually made Protein Candies! Talk about a coincidence :D

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Holy Underwear! I was just making it up! I didn't realize Muscle Pharm actually made Protein Candies! Talk about a coincidence :D
Ya but I don’t think they were that much better macros (-and that’s if you trust the label with MusclePharm).

I’m sure there will be other companies with something similar soon, all sorts of protein stuff popping up last year or two.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Semi intrigued.

What other kind of things do people look for in those kinds of products?
Anti-aging is such a broad category and means different things to different people. I’d love to hear more about what people are interested in.

Can you makes healthy protein pellets that taste like M&Ms?
We aren’t large enough or have the distribution network large enough to make something like that profitable.

Anti aging is a good one, as is a multi. A big problem with a multi is that is doesn't give you all the nutrients it contains due to intestinal absorption limitations and whatnot (in some cases a complete failure of the tablet to even break down).
I would love to do a product that would be the closest to a perfect multi that you could do. The problem is that people want the best but they also want to pay the price of a centrum for it and that’s not realistic.

Something that interests me personally is a multi-herb to cover health basics. Think of it like a multi-herb equivalent to a multi vitamin haha.

Something anti aging please
Would love to hear ideas.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Anti-aging is such a broad category and means different things to different people. I’d love to hear more about what people are interested in.

We aren’t large enough or have the distribution network large enough to make something like that profitable.

I would love to do a product that would be the closest to a perfect multi that you could do. The problem is that people want the best but they also want to pay the price of a centrum for it and that’s not realistic.

Something that interests me personally is a multi-herb to cover health basics. Think of it like a multi-herb equivalent to a multi vitamin haha.

Yeah, I like the idea of a multivitamin, I just cant bring myself to buy them given the numerous absorption issues they have.

If you were clever enough and had the right ingredients this could possibly be overcome.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Things that improve mitochondrial function like
Apigenin
oxaloacetate
PQQ
Resveratrol
Malic acid
Curcumin
Niacinamide
Nicotinamide riboside
Glutathione and its precursors
Ecgc
NAC

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Any chance you can tell us if Anacylus will get the green light in either solo or multi-ingredient formula?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any chance you can tell us if Anacylus will get the green light in either solo or multi-ingredient formula?
I think it will be offered in some form but we haven’t made a decision for 100% when or how quite yet bc we have so many other products in production at the moment.

Leaning towards a formula but not sure what to best combine it with. Could go several different ways with ideas on that.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think it will be offered in some form but we haven’t made a decision for 100% when or how quite yet bc we have so many other products in production at the moment.

Leaning towards a formula but not sure what to best combine it with. Could go several different ways with ideas on that.
Anacyclus + Gentian for appetite stimulator product

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anacyclus + Gentian for appetite stimulator product
I think that’s a good combo but appetite stimulation products don’t tend to sell well. I think it would have to be incorporated into an anabolic type product to be a good seller imo.

diesel x

diesel x

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think that’s a good combo but appetite stimulation products don’t tend to sell well. I think it would have to be incorporated into an anabolic type product to be a good seller imo.
anacylus + urolithin b

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anacyclus + Lodhra would be awesome. And the Lodhra would be synergistic with X-Gels. Market them together as a stack.

But, ya know, get ready for everyone saying you’re ripping off of the old AnaBeta Elite

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anacyclus + Lodhra would be awesome. And the Lodhra would be synergistic with X-Gels. Market them together as a stack.

But, ya know, get ready for everyone saying you’re ripping off of the old AnaBeta Elite

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
anacylus + urolithin b
It would be a possibility. I’m admittedly not as sold on urolithin b as some people. That combo is possible but would want more in it than that if went that route.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Ha. True lol. Any particular dose Lodhra you’d like to see?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Haha too many of us are already having trouble not being fat 24/7... PERMABULKKKKK

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Gosh darn it. I want a bloody alternative to proviron.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What about a fully loaded nootropic pill? I know you guys’ have Focus XT but that is a drink. SNS already has plenty of single ingredient capsule products but no fully loaded nootropic capsule.

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Potassium or sodium nitrate pills and High dosed grains of paradise extract would be at the top of my list for sns. A reasonable priced NMN powder or caps would be cool for the whole anti aging crowd. Could stack with transdermal resveratol product.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly beats me. It’s usually in a prop blend (ABE, C20). Maybe 1g or so
1-3g seems to be the dose typically used (I’d be willing to bet 1g is closer to what we’ve seen in these products).

As far as Anacyclus as much as I’d love it solo, it probably would be easier in a formula.

I’d prefer something like Anacyclus + Lodhra (pde inhibition) + Cocoabeuterol/N-Coumaroyldopamine/N-Caffeoyldopamine (cAMP boost) +Vaso6 or some form of Pomegranate extract (not necessarily standardized for urolithins, pomegranate has some interesting hormonal, performance, and health research). That would ramp up cAMP a ton (the combo would be similar to forskolin and lodhra combo and amplify ArA as well). Overall that would be a pretty sick, pump, fullness and lean mass accrual/recomp formula.

Or something maybe not as “concrete” but that I’d personally want, just toss Anacyclus + Cistanche + Apigenin in and send it to me.

Tired and out of it so just word vomited that together (I have some other ideas more test boosty for Anacyclus too but I’ve probably already thrown enough not possible formulas out already).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What about a fully loaded nootropic pill? I know you guys’ have Focus XT but that is a drink. SNS already has plenty of single ingredient capsule products but no fully loaded nootropic capsule.
We’ve been considering several different options for nootropic pills. The formula for Focus XT is so comprehensive it would take so many pills.

That’d be nice. Something without choline
That’s such a no win situation.

Alpha gpc - ppl complain it’s not cdp choline.

Cdp choline - ppl complain it’s not alpha gpc.

Choline bitartrate - which in reality is all most ppl need, ppl complain it’s not the above 2 lol.

I’m convinced that choline = people are going to complain one way or the other lol 😂

hsk

Awards
  • Established
We’ve been considering several different options for nootropic pills. The formula for Focus XT is so comprehensive it would take so many pills.

Choline bitartrate - which in reality is all most ppl need, ppl complain it’s not the above 2 lol.

I’m convinced that choline = people are going to complain one way or the other lol 😂
I'm partial to CDP choline myself, but to please the masses, you could always do a 1:1 combo of Alpha GPC to CDP choline. LOL

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I’m convinced that choline = people are going to complain one way or the other lol
Yeah I’d just prefer no choline in general

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I’m convinced that choline = people are going to complain one way or the other lol
Yeah I’d just prefer no choline in general

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

That is true and gives even more reason to just leave choline out of the formula

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Sorry I probably used to be one of these people...

Don’t care as much anymore.

While I think a capsule nootropic would be cool, not sure how it would best fit within the context of also having Focus XT (considering it is pretty well rounded and not really needing extra added to it...).

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sorry I probably used to be one of these people...

Don’t care as much anymore.

While I think a capsule nootropic would be cool, not sure how it would best fit within the context of also having Focus XT (considering it is pretty well rounded and not really needing extra added to it...).
Yeah, I’d personally hope for a different formula (current is great, just might as well diversify) and for people who prefer pills over powder.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
A Eurycoma product, standardized for Eurycomanone (>1%), would be cool to see

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
A Eurycoma product, standardized for Eurycomanone (>1%), would be cool to see

Reactions: hsk
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Definitely will mark this on my ingredients to research more list.
I’d imaging it’s a relatively cheap product to source. And, you would have few competitors. Not many utilizing this herb

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope for an estrogen blocker ( atd product or 6 bromo) like the old inhibit e

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well the current format of Inhibit E is actually a better anti-e than the original was... And I belive 6 bromo is scheduled so thats gonna be impossible

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Those are now scheduled drugs; and the current Inhibit-E formula is much better imo and people report nice increases in libido vs decreases in libido like with ATD.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Plus the new Inhibit E has some potent general health ingredients like I3C and Oleuropein
It’s super cheap too. If thats what you are looking for it’s hard to beat, unless you want the grey area type products (which I’m not saying are bad, just not everyone is looking to dabble like that).