what the heck is in focus???????

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
im busy shopping oonline at my fav supplement store i see you guys ahve a new product called focus..so click item description and all i get is a description without ingredients.so ok i will check ypur website ..same thing! so i made my order without purchasing focus..its reasonably priced(as are all your supplements) so i was interested but i dont make purchases off of faith from anyone

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
im busy shopping oonline at my fav supplement store i see you guys ahve a new product called focus..so click item description and all i get is a description without ingredients.so ok i will check ypur website ..same thing! so i made my order without purchasing focus..its reasonably priced(as are all your supplements) so i was interested but i dont make purchases off of faith from anyone
The ingredients are on the product page of our website.

Here's the link:
http://www.seriousnutritionsolutions.com/site.asp?page=focus

PM or e-mail me the site that doesnt have the ingredients listed and I'll check with them and get them to list the ingredients.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
might I just add:

I was hesitant at first to use FocusXT because I have been using my own custom nootropic stack for a while with great success.

Got FocusXT, first time I used it I fell in love with it. The flavor is unreal considering what it contains (anybody that has tried drinking thier own custom mix knows how hard it is to mask the flavor) its a pink lemonade flavor.

After a half hour or so it kicks in hard for me and I can see definite differences in awareness, retention, and even vocabulary if you'll believe that. This stuff is a must while cramming for a huge test, believe me.

Price and effectiveness both taken into consideration, I'll be using this from now on instead of my custom stack

U

uhockey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Definitely a top notch supplement. I love it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the positive words and thanks to all that have done logs on Focus XT.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I can't see what is in it??? The link Steve posted to your website is invalid.

Ingrediants please.

Blap

Blap

Serious Nutrition Solutions
Awards

Ingrediants please.
hey mate,

the ingredients for Focus XT are;

Focus XT Blend: 9800 mg
- Choline Bitartrate
- L-Tyrosine
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine
- DMAE
- Vinpocetine
- Huperzine A

Caffeine: 200 mg

Other Ingredients:
Natural flavors, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, FD&C Red #40.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Ingrediants please.
Sorry, we had updated the site since that link had been posted.

Blap handled the ingredients. There are 20 servings per container.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I may give it a try. When would you recommend for work purposes? First thing?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The results seem to last different amounts of time for different people. I use it alot at work because I have a hard time concentrating on just one think, and Focus helps me focus on just one task at a time.

I usually can feel it about 15 to 20 mins after I take it and the effects last for about 4 hrs or so for me personally.

Some people notice the effects more on an empty stomach.

Hope that helps.